Denied My Staff Application

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by Karim_Elfar, Jun 23, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Karim_Elfar

Karim_Elfar New Member

In-Game Username: RumbleCrumbles
    Discord Tag (ex. Name#1234): Anika#8972
    First Name (Optional): Rumble
    Current Age: 16
    Timezone / Country: GMT 8:00+ / Philippines

When are you most active? How many hours can you provide to Breach in a week?

I'm mostly active in the morning (6 am) and i can play till (11 pm)

Monday - 9:00 am - 11:30pm
    Tuesday - 9:00 am - 11:30 pm
    Wednesday - 9:00 am - 11:30 pm
    Thursday - 9:00 am - 11:30 pm
    Friday - 9:00 am - 11:00 pm
    Saturday - 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
    Sunday - 9:00 am - 5:30 pm
    These could vary but i spend most of my day on BreachPvP

Which server(s) are you most active on? What is it about that particular game-mode that keeps you interested?
    I play factions yellow as its the most unique game-mode on Breach in my opinion as i love the super op factions experience, i love play in factions yellow because this is so OP and i love raiding a f top factions and also im always looking for competition because im good at PVP

Have you ever been banned on BreachPvP? If so, why should this not affect your chances?

I Am not Ever been banned on breachpvp also in other server because im good and im not breaking any rules i just follow all the rules

How do you feel that you'd make a contribution to Breach with the position you're applying for?

What I can contribute to breachpvp is my knowledge and wisdom and my loyalty and I'm ready to help everyone in need of help and I also want to find hackers and spammers and scammers and all who do not comply with the rules and not I'm convinced that other staff are not online at what time they are given when they apply and do not give their time as a staff and they just use their staff for a job so I pply the staff

What issues do you see with Breach that you feel could be fixed?

I Always Feel the lag even i have good internet that is the biggest problem on breachpvp i think we need to delete or mining or mob spawner in underground that we can mine cause its affect also lag

Name a mistake you made during your time here on Breach? How did you fix that mistake? What did you learn from it?

It's a mistake that when I was over, I told my staff that this server was so rotten because of the overdue and I realized that I should check everything out of the incident and ask for the patience of the staff I was told and because it learned I do not want to judge

Tell us your previous server moderation experience, with proof if applicable. If you lack previous experience, why should this not greatly affect your chances as a potential staff member?

I was once a Sr mod with another super op factions called extremecraft that I do not have but I believe this experience is really great would be beneficial in breaking as I'm a great staff expert on commands and plugins as well well I know what to expect and how to deal with the various problems that may appear on the server.

Why should we choose you, over any other applicant?
    Im Almost active and i know what to do in heated situations and i can handle it and i am willing to help who needs and i really believe that my previous experience in other server is would benifets to the players of breachpvp and also i am active in chat and im not incase i got accepted i wont talk to member because theres no status nah im not like that people i am friendly people

Tell us your greatest strengths? How would these help you during your time staffing, if accepted?

My greatest strengths would be knowing how to spot hackers and dealing with bad situations.
    I know what to look for in hackers i know any kind of hacks because before i apply here i find all kind of hacks and how did u know if its use hacks

I can deal with heated situations and I can even cool the friction of a person

What about your greatest weaknesses? How do you get past them?

My greatest weakness is that I can get the job and the people who lie to me and always annoy me

Another weakness would be my spelling but that can obviously be corrected

I think these shouldn't affect my chances as i know i can 100% grow on them and turn them into positives

Are you active on our Discord server?

Yes i am always active on the discord and am willing to speak to anyone who chat me and requests help i have discord open 24/7 on my computer and my phone so i'm almost always reachable.

Is there anything else you'd like add

Really hope i get accepted thank you for reading my application for helper.

- RumbleCrumbles - Im not Going online rn until this staff application no have result ^_^
    Last edited: Jul 3, 2019
  2. Andrew Leblanc

Andrew Leblanc Helper Staff Member Helper

It would be great if you bold the questions and added more detail.
  3. Karim_Elfar

Karim_Elfar New Member

I Change Name my New Username: RumbleCrumbles
  4. Bjben

Bjben Well-Known Member

Hi can you please use the full format of the Application process, and add more detail throughout the **whole** Application
    CwRekZ_ likes this.
  5. Bjben

Bjben Well-Known Member

This will be Denied if you do not use proper format.
  6. _Vadex_

_Vadex_ Senior Moderator Staff Member Retired Sr. Moderator

Bjben is correct let's give it 24 hours otherwise I'll have to deny
  7. Bjben

Bjben Well-Known Member

Thank you for adding full format.
    your application will be looked into soon.

Thanks!
  8. Bjben

Bjben Well-Known Member

That is not needed.
  9. Auqend

Auqend New Member

Adding color will also do you well. It will be more appealing to the eyes.
  10. xd_Azures

xd_Azures Well-Known Member

Add more detail overall please.
  11. Thicness

Thicness Well-Known Member

I am encouraging the new players
  12. Thicness

Thicness Well-Known Member

No
  13. xd_Azures

Smart, if we encourage them to quit before they realize the server is bad then they will be happy playing on a good server. :thinkin:
  14. _Vadex_

I could think of better things to do then to try and do that, like giving feedback. Rocket dont continue saying things like this.
  15. xd_Azures

Sir yes sir vadex sir.
  16. _Vadex_

@Karim_Elfar you gotta add more detail. Spacing out your answer isn't gonna cut it. We need to know more about you not just have a full app. But basied off your edit at the bottom of the page I'm assuming you dont play anymore because you havent been accepted....
  17. Karim_Elfar

Karim_Elfar New Member

No Dude not like that im just want to know a result its ok if is it denied so i realize i need add more detail in my another staff apply
  18. FoxPlayz101

FoxPlayz101 Well-Known Member

I suggest you color and bold the questions, and add more detail to all of the questions. Either way, good luck with the application!

Best regards,
    Fox
  19. _Vadex_

Your application is being Denied you may reapply in 2 weeks time
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.