My Staff Application!!

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by Blake, May 17, 2019 at 3:13 AM.

1. Blake

Blake New Member

IGN OfficialSwagger - Discord PotteryClass#4460
    Time zone: Central Daylight Time (CDT)

When are you most active? How many hours can you provide to Breach in a week?

I get off my usual schedule around 4pm in the afternoons and I usually play/active till 10pm or later so id say around 6+ hours unless I have church or something else pops up, example family stuff like that. Other then all that I should be on most the time, mainly weekends ill be on from around 1pm to 1-2am. But in a week sum it up to about 30-40+ hours a week

Which server(s) are you most active on? What is it about that particular gamemode that keeps you interested?

I have loved factions since ive learned to play it so id be most active on those but I love playing around with any gamemode/mini-games all that but Faction/Survival is were my most activity is on.
    Have you ever been banned on BreachPvP? If so, why should this not affect your chances?
    No I have not, Thankfully. :D

How do you feel that you'd make a contribution to Breach with the position you're applying for?

I don't mind the position I just like being apart of the community and working on whatever pops up. I could contribute a lot ill be active most the time I do good navigating player/helping and catching hackers etc.

What issues do you see with Breach that you feel could be fixed?

It is sort of laggy which could totally be me at any time but I don't usually lag but there could be more often refreshers if that's possible.

|Name a mistake you made during your time here on Breach? How did you fix that mistake? What did you
    learn from it?

I haven't been introuble since ive joined the server but if you guys need me to give examples ill do it.
    Say I was in a argument which I'm not saying will happen. I would take a little 10 minute break calm down do my thing, drink some water etc I'd come back apologize and say hey I was in the wrong my bad wont happen again and try to move past it.

Tell us your previous server moderation experience, with proof if applicable. If you lack previous experience, why should this not greatly affect your chances as a potential staff member?

I used to be a Helper about to be promoted very soon but then resigned on a 1k member server I might have some screenshots because I took quit a bit when I would record proof on players or ss them take the proof I needed in case I was asked up on it later on but it would be on my old pc so if you would like proof I could try to get it off my old pc gladly. But I know pretty much all the basic's /ban /kick /tempban /mute /tempmute etc //wand all that but that's not it just a little example. I used to own my own server but I shortly quit that and moved on it never got big so nothing was keeping me from leaving. I know how to ss players pull them into a disc call-ts. Record it or take screenshots for proof never ban/punish someone without verifying they even did anything wrong etc.

Why should we choose you, over any other applicant?

Well I think I am a really useful person in various situations, I am a very chill and fun guy to talk to and make friends easy so I'd be doing a lot of talking lol and I think you guys would like a Older more mature guy to be watching over/helping with the server and I think that I fit in really well with that role. I do not abuse I actually have gotten staff banned for doing so I took a video and sent it to the owner and notified the guy doing it to quit and he didn't so he was dealt with and that was that.
    Tell us your greatest strengths? How would these help you during your time staffing, if accepted?
    I'm a people person I would be very active in the community I give good Suggestions on server platform idea's what to do and im good in managing situations if anything has/or is happening. I can deescalate a situation pretty fast and get people to talk it out rather then fighting and arguing etc.

What about your greatest weaknesses? How do you get past them?

I feel like im to Soft on people like if someone was being mean and disrespectful to staff per say I would be like hey man not cool stop or else ill have to temp/mute you. But if its serious id take it that way and get over it because I don't like looking like the bad guy but sometime it just has to happen.

Are you active on our Discord server?

I will be I recently joined and am not very well known just yet but so far ive been on ive talked every day.

Is there anything else you'd like to add?

I just hope you guys think this is a good Application and accept me im active on everything if im ever needed add me on snapchat if theres ever a prob if im not at my pc and I can join threw my phone to help out whatever is needed and that im just here to make friends get involved in a good community and help out and hopefully become a great staff member on the BreachPvP server. :)
    Last edited: May 20, 2019 at 2:21 AM
  2. FoxPlayz101

FoxPlayz101 Senior Moderator Staff Member Sr. Moderator

Please color the questions. Also seperate them too so it is more visible :) Overall good application though!
    Blake likes this.
  3. _Vadex_

_Vadex_ Well-Known Member

Blake. You forgot your IGN age and time location. Also put a space between the questions and answers to make it easier to read as well as bold the questions to help it look nice.
    Blake likes this.
  4. UnknownToxic

UnknownToxic New Member

use the staff application format and make sure to space out between questions its hard to read
    Blake likes this.
  5. CharlieZX82

CharlieZX82 New Member

Please Bold the questions and separate the questions and answers so it's easier to read
    Blake likes this.
  6. Blake

Blake New Member

I redid it and colored it