Denied My new Application

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by Bjben, Apr 23, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bjben

Bjben Well-Known Member

In game name: Bjben

In real life name: Benjamin

Discord tag: Bjben#1266

My current age is: 15 (may 2004 17)

timezone/country: Australian/ACT NSW

When are you most active? How many hours can you provide to Breach in a week?
    Monday: 5:00 PM to 9:00 PM
    Tuesday: 5:00 PM to 9:00 PM
    Wednesday: 5:00 PM to 9:00 PM
    Thursday: 5:00 PM to 9:00 PM
    Friday: 5:00 PM to 9:00 PM
    Saturday: 5:00 AM to 9:00 PM
    Sunday: 5:00 AM to 9:00 PM
    could change. But I can tell you this 99% of that 32 hours a week will be fully dedicated to BreachPvP.

Which server(s) are you most active on? What is it about that particular gamemode that keeps you interested?
    I play on all the servers, mainly because I love them all. like green the community always happy and non-toxic, Red it's more a hardcore factions gamemode to really challenge your skills in pvp and building but I usually play on yellow more due to having a rank on there.

Have you ever been banned on BreachPvP? If so, why should this not affect your chances?
    Yes, I have been banned on breach but it was a false accusation by the Moderator RawMadness and I got an immediate unban this was around a year ago. The reason why he banned me is that I was blamed by his faction for glitching into a base. but I talked to him about it and he realized I didn't do it. This shouldn't affect my application because I never did anything wrong and everybody deserves a second chance.
    I have also recently been banned due to someone charging back on my account, and this should not affect my chances due to it not being my fault.

How do you feel that you'd make a contribution to Breach with the position you're applying for?
    The position I am applying for is Helper because I love to help people in need, I never ever don't help someone unless I mentally or physically cant. This to my self is a great contribution to BreachPvP, I know all perms and commands due to me running a server of my own and being staff on others.
    I make sure before a place the punishment that the situation is true and that it was the player(s) that have broken the rule. I am a non toxic person in chat and when I die get raided or get bullied/talked to the wrong way I don't react in the same way the player(s) did to me because >(Treat people how you want to be Treated) I would never abuse permissions because that ruins the game for others and I personally hate that. This is why I believe I can make a contribution to BreachPvP.

What issues do you see with Breach that you feel could be fixed?
    A minor issue that could be fixed on breach is the number of players, I think that when there are more people playing it brings the games to life and makes it ten times more fun to play. as well as some server issues like bug fixes.

Name a mistake you made during your time here on Breach? How did you fix that mistake? What did you learn from it?
    I made the terrible mistake of resigning from staff, and I've learnt that even when stuff gets annoying that its never good to quit, so here I am applying again, hoping for that second chance.
    I have also been quite inactive lately due to school, and well the casual girlfriend thing, haha. as well as being a full-time builder for servers and own two servers as well as staff on many others, I will devote all the time I can to breachPvP as I am Australian I can be on when other staff cant be.

Tell us your previous server moderation experience, with proof if applicable. If you lack previous experience, why should this not greatly affect your chances as a potential staff member?
    I have been staff on breach, for proof ask the other staff.
    SemiNetwork. I am a staff manager at an almost finished server called SemiNetwork. If you would like the proof please DM me on discord. Bjben#1266.
    Proof of Owning a server
    Discord: https://discord.gg/sVrsg2
    it's currently not open due to playing factions on BreachPvP

Why should we choose you, over any other applicant?
    I believe I should be chosen over others not because I'm better than anyone else but because I have been playing breach since the start, I know a lot of players on the server past and present and staff.
    I am a dedicated person who when given a job to do I do it as good and as well as I can whether its from helping a player in fixing a bug, I am calm around others, I don't get angry or overheated when under stress or pressure, I also take leadership professionally and lovingly, I think this puts me in front of others. If I get staff on BreachPvP it will for fill my dream since I was 11 playing Breach. I have been working hard learning how to deal with hackers how to talk to people and slowly calm them down and find out what's going on, I've learned to see through things that are not true like lies. so If you choose me for your next staff member I will do my job, care for others and help this server grow to what its meant to be. I also understand that no Staff Member Is higher than anyone when it comes to rules, the Staff are only here to stop people from not following the rules. We are all the same and Equal and don't have a right to use hacks or not follow rules just because we have a rank. Edit, I also have been helping staff as well as them helping me, Like fox, for instance, I was helping him while he was teaching me rules and guidelines to the Server of BreachPvP, I personally think this will give me an advantage as a staff member because I will have already had the "training" / "Teaching" on how to act and do stuff. Thanks!

Tell us your greatest strengths? How would these help you during your time staffing, if accepted?
    A strength I have is knowing what hacks are when I see them and I am fast reacted to reports and I can build really well. I don't take anything for granted and I take leadership with a mindset of what comes next, I take things slowly I don't rush anything I believe I am a really calm person when it comes to interviews, talking to people or just in general. I know when a staff member is doing the wrong or right thing like being in /v when you're doing something at another faction base (TheGenerous). I can quickly get back to someone in need. I can see trouble before it happens and I can see a lie as its being told. I don't see my self as A higher or even better player the others even if I have a Staff rank I still see my self as a normal player who likes to play factions, but when I'm needed or wanted for something like a hacker or player report I will always Attend the situation in a professional and orderly fashion.

What about your greatest weaknesses? How do you get past them?
    A weakness I have is Dyslexia, I get past it by reading the word or sentence twice. I am a very heart touched person so I do not like being yelled at I can get a little bit emotional but I never react back because I respect everyone. I sometimes take things into personal matters when it's not a personal matter. A weakness I have in the game is I am really bad at counting in my head and get easily distracted by others and other things the way I get past this I stop for a few minutes thinking about what's happening next and I go do it.

Are you active on our Discord server?
    Very, I am keeping up with Announcements and giveaways, and helping people in the chat when I can

Is there anything else you'd like to add?

I believe that this server has a lot of great people playing it like FeestJesus and all the other Staff Members and they make sure the server will grow to be it's very best. If I get staff I will bring more ideas to the server whether you use them or not and I will help others reach their goals.
    This has been my dream since I started playing this server, I saw a staff member who was nice, funny and professional, and ever since then, I've wanted to be Staff on this server.
    I have also been helping a lot of people with all that I can, like Helping Fox with a player that was trying to prove him wrong, helping the newcomers with how to play factions.

I know a lot you staff now dislike me for a miss communication around 4 weeks ago, and I fully apologise to the people who I may have hurt. <3

So Thankful for your time to read this, much appreciated! and good luck to other applicants!
    Cheers Bjben!:D
    Last edited: Jun 22, 2019
  2. Bjben

Bjben Well-Known Member

Hi guys, I've used my old applications and added a bunch of new stuff to it, hope you enjoy ;)
  3. _Vadex_

_Vadex_ Senior Moderator Staff Member Retired Sr. Moderator

4. Bjben

Bjben Well-Known Member

5. Weyo_

Weyo_ Well-Known Member

Good guy and way better person to be sr - mod then Vadex
    xd_Azures likes this.
  6. Bjben

Bjben Well-Known Member

weyo that was not needed
    CwRekZ_ likes this.
  7. CwRekZ_

CwRekZ_ Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Very nice application. You could lose some toxicity, and I haven’t seen you on very much lately. I understand you’re Aussie and there’s a big difference in timezones, so I’ll let that go. Anyway, probably the best “What is your greatest weekness?” answer I’ve seen. I’d be interested in having you back on the staff team, but I’d like to see your playtime increase a little bit first.
  8. Bjben

Bjben Well-Known Member

thanks! Ill go through the application and fix up some stuff, and i should be more active in the next coming weeks. especialy on the week ends
    CwRekZ_ likes this.
  9. Bjben

Bjben Well-Known Member

Also, that toxicity thing has ended, I was only doing it because others were and I was getting annoyed by it, I promise you there will be no more.
    CwRekZ_ likes this.
  10. _Vadex_

Your staff app is A+ as it always has been. You had an issue previously as staff of being extremely inactive as you were working on other servers as well as moderating other servers. This causes a red flag as far as knowing your commitment to breach. If you can prove true commitment I'd be willing to accept you back in a heartbeat as you were never abusive.
    Bjben and CwRekZ_ like this.
  11. Bjben

Bjben Well-Known Member

I should be able to prove it soon, my week is currently been taken over by music performances that go on all day from 7 to 9 pm
  12. Lynxyys

Lynxyys New Member

Very good layout , alot of info , and looks like alot time spent into creating this +74 from me bruva
    Bjben likes this.
  13. Bjben

Bjben Well-Known Member

Thank bruva <3
  14. xd_Azures

xd_Azures Well-Known Member

Didn't know you had Dyslexia :/
  15. Bjben

Bjben Well-Known Member

lol, i have told you many times hahaha. but its getting better im learning how to cope with it more
  16. Weyo_

Weyo_ Well-Known Member

Good guy very active ! and nice to work with +1 from me <3
  17. FoxPlayz101

FoxPlayz101 Well-Known Member

Solid application, +1 from me. I do suggest you are more active ingame, unless its just timezone or just me. Either way good luck!

Best regards,
    Fox
  18. Bjben

Bjben Well-Known Member

thats going of old times lol, im on every hour i can be now.
  19. _Vadex_

Your application is being Denied you may reapply in 2 weeks time
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.