My Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Punishment Appeals' started by ItsExiEe, Oct 29, 2018.

1. ItsExiEe

ItsExiEe New Member

What is your (in-game, forums, Discord) name? ItsExiEe, recently changed my name to 8Q4 and my discord name is ItsExiEe#3871

What is the (in-game, forums, Discord) name of the staff member(s) who issued the punishment(s)?
    SkrtTheSloth-is the in game name And discord is SkrtTheSloth#9258.

Do you agree you did something wrong in this situation?
    No in my oppinion i didnt do anything wrong (in my eyes) but I "did something wrong" in the staffs eyes

For how long are you banned?
    30 Long old days

Why do you feel like this punishment was unjust, or why do you feel like it should be removed?
    I think that the Moderator did not make it as clear as it should have been when he said to join Teamspeak- According to another staff memeber the network dose not use teamspeak so im not to sure why i was told that.
    After i was banned i was told to go into discord lounge#1. which was too late due to the fact im banned

I think if anything like this happens in the future i will be prepared to go to Discord Lounge#1 and there will be no problem whats so ever. Sorry for any trouble caused i just really love the server

!Thank You!
  2. SkrtTheSloth

SkrtTheSloth Junior Moderator Staff Member Jr. Moderator

When someone is frozen the command gives the message to the player frozen "Please join server ts blah blah...." But you are still able to read or see any other new msg being said in chat. I kept counting down and said "You have 5 mins to join breach discord lounge 1 or add me SkrtTheSloth
    #9258" something along those lines. So you could have added me and dm me but you did not. Also, you did not say anything in chat and decided to say something about your ban today. When I have ssed someone else they joined the given lounge as told. You could have just complied or read chat.

If you need clarification just ask me. Have a great day!

:)
  3. ItsExiEe

ItsExiEe New Member

Yes indeed thats correcr i was to panicky checking out what this "teamspeak" thing was and if i would get virus if i dowload it i was too busy not checking the countdown Ooooft,, but now in future if im frozen Go to Lounge#1

Any way we can still resolve this Ps. sorry if i didnt approach you or whatever it was in the nicest way
  4. SkrtTheSloth

SkrtTheSloth Junior Moderator Staff Member Jr. Moderator

Understood. Also, it's ok.