Denied My Application for Staff

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by xPqge, Jul 2, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xPqge

xPqge New Member

In-Game Username:xPqge
    DiscordTag (ex. Name#1234):Darkness#9376
    First Name (Optional):Brady
    Current Age:13
    Timezone / Country:Eastern Time, America

When are you most active? Morning and Afternoon How many hours can you provide to Breach in a week? 21 hours a week or more

Which server(s) are you most active on? BreachPvp and the yellow factions What is it about that particular gamemode that keeps you interested? A particular gamemode is that i like yellow factions becuase factions always has something inserting

Have you ever been banned on BreachPvP? No ,If so, why should this not affect your chances?

How do you feel that you'd make a contribution to Breach with the position you're applying for?I feel like i could help make breachpvp lots of fun for people and i could help out the server

What issues do you see with Breach that you feel could be fixed? there is couple thing one is i could help make a /wild command and i could help out people and help out people's problems that is with the server

Name a mistake you made during your time here on Breach?I was kicked by staff How did you fix that mistake? i fixed it by apologizing to the staff member What did you
    learn from it?
    i learned that you should always respect staff

Tell us your previous server moderation experience, with proof if applicable. If you lack previous experience, why should this not greatly affect your chances as a potential staff member? My last server moderation was good i helped a server grow up to having 600 people online each day

Why should we choose you, over any other applicant? i feel like you should choose me cause i could help out people and and help the server and make everyone have a wonderful day on on the server

Tell us your greatest strengths? My greatest strength is helping out people and building How would these help you during your time staffing, if accepted? it would help me out alot and it would help out everyone else

What about your greatest weaknesses?Pvping How do you get past them? i got past it by pvping lots of people on Breachpvp

Are you active on our Discord server?No cause i dont have headphones or a mic to talk

Is there anything else you'd like to add?no
    Last edited: Jul 4, 2019
  2. xPqge

xPqge New Member

Oops i didn't mean to say that
  3. xPqge

xPqge New Member

for the discord
  4. CwRekZ_

CwRekZ_ Moderator Staff Member Moderator

If you wish to change anything in your application, you can edit your application with the “Edit” button in the bottom left corner of your post.
    xPqge likes this.
  5. xPqge

xPqge New Member

thx and you are a very good mod
  6. xd_Azures

xd_Azures Well-Known Member

@xPqge please bold the questions. A lot more detail would be appreciated overall <3
    xPqge likes this.
  7. xd_Azures

xd_Azures Well-Known Member

You could restart and make sure to fix spelling issues. Try to get 2-3 sentences a question.
  8. _Vadex_

_Vadex_ Senior Moderator Staff Member Retired Sr. Moderator

@xPqge you gotta take the suggestions of the community or this could get Denied. You need more detail through the entire app
  9. xPqge

xPqge New Member

i cant i am on vaction for rn so i will fix it when i get back
  10. FoxPlayz101

FoxPlayz101 Well-Known Member

I suggest you color and bold the questions, and add more detail to all of the questions. Either way, good luck with the application!
    P.S: Also I would suggest you be a bit more active!

Best regards,
    Fox
  11. _Vadex_

_Vadex_ Senior Moderator Staff Member Retired Sr. Moderator

Your application is being Denied you may reapply in 2 weeks time
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.