MLGFox's Staff Application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by FoxPlayz101, Sep 6, 2019.

1. FoxPlayz101

FoxPlayz101 Well-Known Member

In-Game Username: MLGFox
    DiscordTag (ex. Name#1234): FoxPlayz101#8025
    First Name (Optional): William
    Current Age: 13
    Timezone / Country: Alaska Daylight Timezone

When are you most active? How many hours can you provide to Breach in a week?
    All depending on things that are going on, I will give a heads up if i'm not able to be on a while.
    (Usually)
    Monday - Thursday: 1-3+ hours each day
    Friday: 1+ hour(s)
    Saturday: 2+ hours
    Sunday: 2+ or more hours

Which server(s) are you most active on? What is it about that particular gamemode that keeps you interested? Super OP is the general idea of factions that I prefer seeing as I like the general idea of OP pvp.
    However if I'm needed anywhere else I will fully attend to the place at any given time.

Have you ever been banned on BreachPvP? If so, why should this not affect your chances?
    I have been banned for abusing. Although it was a joke, I was still banned. What I did was I froze another staff member, I agree it was wrong but I do not feel it should affect my chances.

How do you feel that you'd make a contribution to Breach with the position you're applying for?
    Well, the way I see it is I can help make Breach a better place by helping the players with their problems and so they don't just give up on Breach and leave the community. I also can help with the fighting that might behold in Breach at times. I can also help others with any social interaction or bullying that can or may occur at any given time while I'm online. I also may be able to deal with people cheating, and using unfair advantages in pvp and economy situations.

What issues do you see with Breach that you feel could be fixed?
    Well, I see the problem that the community can get very toxic in a category of different things, such as *Deciding who is better*, ect. But there are problems with the game that need to be fixed such as the glitches that may occur and some kind of anti-cheat or something to help counter cheaters.

Name a mistake you made during your time here on Breach? How did you fix that mistake? What did you learn from it?
    I used to be staff but I abused as a joke and froze another staff member. I knew it was wrong and a few days later we talked it out and I have learned that I should not push others to their limits then pull some kind of joke and or prank to frustrate them even more.

Tell us your previous server moderation experience, with proof if applicable. If you lack previous experience, why should this not greatly affect your chances as a potential staff member? I staffed on here for almost a year. I learned so much about staffing and thing to help me irl. I learned to be a little more patient, to respect others more, etc. What I did on breach is I kept the chat clean, made sure no one was cheating to ruin the pvp experience or economy, etc. I also dealt with some players having issues and told people where to find things such as the rules, applications, and other things to help. That experience should effect my chance of being a staff member in a positive way because this is the same server and I know the players pretty well, enough to know how they act and what to do when they are not acting properly.

Why should we choose you, over any other applicant?
    I don't necessarily think I can be chosen over other people because we each have our own strengths, weaknesses, and personality so with that, you really can't choose me over others unless you are looking for my kind of personality, strengths, and weaknesses to fill in that one blank spot you might have throughout the servers staff. But you can highlight me in ways, such as I have the skills you may have been looking for and others prime examples of myself.

Tell us your greatest strengths? How would these help you during your time staffing, if accepted?
    Well, my strengths are my kindness, the way of my understanding most situations and the way I deal with it. I also have the strength of being able to see through the situations and investigate to the point where I can see past the lies, and see the truth between something that is happening between two or more players. My last strength how long I take to respond/answer to a situation, such as I can reply to a players questions fast unless I don't know it, and answering to a situation needs a few minutes and details to completely solve the problem so a player doesn't get punished for the others unacceptable behaviors and or actions. I also went through depression (still am a bit) so I know how it feels, If a player is talking negative about themselves or having any suicidal thoughts, I am able to talk to them to make them feel most comfortable with themselves.

What about your greatest weaknesses? How do you get past them?
    Well, my weaknesses all are in the category of my feelings and reactions towards others some times, however how I get past them is I either take a break for a while or think for a minute and consider all the kind things people have said to me and how I really feel about myself. Also I think of how many things I can describe about myself that others might not consider right nor wrong but I can easily consider because as me I am the only one who can feel and see who and what I really am. I can also think of all the supporters I may or may not have and think of what they tell me.

Are you active on our Discord server?
    I am decently active and I can respond to problems when needed. I also like to use the voice channels to talk with the players and staff. I like to talk on the discord and interact. If needed to be very active I can be and I will be.

Is there anything else you'd like to add?
    There is a few last things I would like to add to conclude this staff application and those are, thank you too all who have read this and I am happy to answer any questions you all have if you just dm me on discord. Another thing is, I am happy to help all of you Breachers because I know how it feels to need something but yet have staff ignore you and I want to help Breach because I have been on this server since the 2nd season. Feel free to dm me on discord I will try to reply as soon as possible and aid you with anything you need help with to help out the community. I also am open to any regards you may all have to tell me but other than that, this was my staff application.
  2. Weyo_

Weyo_ Well-Known Member

welp +1

Attached Files:

3. Enconing

Enconing Member

Nice one squeaky guy +1
  4. CwRekZ_

CwRekZ_ Well-Known Member

+1, has plenty experience staffing on Breach, and a real epic gamer. He actually made an updated application instead of copy and pasting his old one. The only issue is activity, but I see that you’re being more active.
  5. xd_Azures

xd_Azures Well-Known Member

I wouldn't bring activity up here because it doesn't matter anymore...
  6. CwRekZ_

CwRekZ_ Well-Known Member

Debatable
  7. xd_Azures

It would be debatable but the person who is supposed to show up would be a few months late. ^
  8. DadsSideHoe

DadsSideHoe Senior Moderator Staff Member Sr. Moderator

Good staff app, try be a little more active on discord and the server, you are an ex staff member so I don’t have any problems knowing your experience. I’m always watching.
  9. FoxPlayz101

FoxPlayz101 Well-Known Member

Thanks <3 I will work on this stuff.
  10. Donkey

Donkey Senior Moderator Staff Member Sr. Moderator

Yes, Be more active on discord / in-game, we need to see if you can really improve so we can consider you coming back in the staff team. Cheers
  11. Donkey

Donkey Senior Moderator Staff Member Sr. Moderator

Activity Check
    xd_Azures likes this.
  12. xd_Azures

Try Grammarly to help fix some mistakes.