Denied MLGFox's Staff Application (Probably Denied)

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by FoxPlayz101, Jul 11, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FoxPlayz101

FoxPlayz101 Well-Known Member

In-Game Username: MLGFox
    DiscordTag (ex. Name#1234): FoxPlayz101#8025
    First Name (Optional): William
    Current Age: 12, turning 13 in less than a month
    Timezone / Country: AKDT: Alaska Daylight Timezone

When are you most active? How many hours can you provide to Breach in a week?
    Depending on my schedual, I can usually provide about 2-3+ hours a day, and about 15+ hours a week. I might sometimes go inactive for personal problems but I will make up for it after.

Which server(s) are you most active on? What is it about that particular gamemode that keeps you interested? OP Factions, I like the more op part of factions.

Have you ever been banned on BreachPvP? If so, why should this not affect your chances?
    I have been banned for "Abusing Perms" but this should not affect my chances because I was joking and froze another staff member as a joke.

How do you feel that you'd make a contribution to Breach with the position you're applying for?
    I think I could make a contribution to breach by keeping some hackers out, making sure everything is doing okay, and making sure that the server is doing okay. I also can make sure that the chat isnt too toxic and nothing bad is being said in chat that is not allowed. I would also make sure that players are glitching, and breaking the rules even more.

What issues do you see with Breach that you feel could be fixed?
    The only issue I see right now is the lag. There is lag all the time and it affects the pvp and raiding.

Name a mistake you made during your time here on Breach? How did you fix that mistake? What did you
    learn from it?
    I have talked negative about others, been rude to myself and said things about myself I would not like to repeat and I dissrespected multiple staff. I learned it is not okay to dissrespect other people and or myself. I now have learned to respect people and myself.

Tell us your previous server moderation experience, with proof if applicable. If you lack previous experience, why should this not greatly affect your chances as a potential staff member?
    I was Admin on breach before and was demoted for inactivity even after stating my reason. I was staff for almost a year.

Why should we choose you, over any other applicant?
    I think you should choose me over other applicants because of my experience with breach itself. As I said was staff for almost a year. I think I can do more for breach if someone actually gives me a chance again. But I do not think anyone will but if I do get given a chance I think I can help breach a lot.

Tell us your greatest strengths? How would these help you during your time staffing, if accepted?

My greatest strengths are my ability to asses a situation quickly and to make sure someone is punished properly. I can work with players and I am able to listen to them and learn about what has happened so now one gets a unfair punishment. I also am mature when I need to be, but sometimes I am not too mature. This would help me during my time with staffing to be more efficient.

What about your greatest weaknesses? How do you get past them?
    My greatest weaknesses would probably be my self esteem. I sometimes think I am worthless and not worth it to be alive. I get by it by just taking time to relax and talk to friends.

Are you active on our Discord server?
    Yes

Is there anything else you'd like to add?
    No, other than I probably asume I will be denied.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.