MineBombs' Staff Application [EU]

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by v0lv, Aug 11, 2019.

1. v0lv

v0lv New Member

In-Game Username: MineBombs
    DiscordTag (ex. Name#1234): MineBombs#5217
    First Name (Optional): Prefer not to say in public.
    Current Age: 14.
    Timezone / Country: the United Kingdom, GMT / BST (Depends on the season).

When are you most active? How many hours can you provide to Breach in a week?
    Currently, my activity is not amazing but as the days go on my activity will increase. I can provide more than two hours per day and during the weekends maybe four to five hours.

Which server(s) are you most active on? What is it about that particular game mode that keeps you interested?
    I am most active and dedicated towards Factions Yellow. The reason for this is because I like how competitive it is to become the top faction and another reason is that I have a lot of fun in general.

Have you ever been banned on BreachPvP? If so, why should this not affect your chances?
    According to LiteBans, I have been punished once for Excessive Character Spam back in October last year. I would say this wouldn't affect my chances because it is a year ago and now I have matured.

How do you feel that you'd make a contribution to Breach with the position you're applying for?
    One of the most reasons that I would like to become a staff member is for improvement. I would like an additional amount of responsibility. This can help me build as a character and become an independent and mature person. However, this can help me with my cooperation skills as I will be operating during a nice staff team. I desire it's time on behalf of me to maximize my employee's expertise skills.

What issues do you see with Breach that you feel could be fixed?
    Currently, I see no problems within BreachPvP is there to be fixed, except the toxicity which is normal.

Name a mistake you made during your time here on Breach? How did you fix that mistake? What did you
    learn from it?
    I would say my past mistake on BreachPvP is my punishment stated above inside of my application. From this, I learned not to do it again and be more mature.

Tell us your previous server moderation experience, with proof if applicable. If you lack previous experience, why should this not greatly affect your chances as a potential staff member?
    HCPowers - Trial-Moderator. The player base was over fifty players.
    OPCraft - Helper. The player base was between 300 - 400 players, now it has decreased.
    SkyPrime - Helper.
    CobraPvP - Moderator.
    CrypticHQ - Moderator.
    Private Server - Co-Owner.
    Development Server - Owner.
    MMC - UHC Admin (Senior Admin). The player base is 100 - 600 players, it still increases.

I have also been a Manager on discord servers.

As you may see I have a large amount of past experience. I can use this experience and skills towards BreachPvP as a staff member.

Why should we choose you, over any other applicant?
    -
    Professionalism - When being a staff I attempt to be as professional as possible, like speaking with correct punctuation, keeping eye on chat. Being skilled is unquestionably necessary because it goes towards being a role model.

Dedication - I will be dedicated to the server, and that I can work my hardest o create the server a higher place, by using the qualities I have, and my exertions.

Multi-Tasking - This skill is crucial during a moderation position as a result of you'll keep track of multiple things quickly, an example would be keeping a watch on chat similarly as keeping a lookout for reports.

Multilingual - I am originally from Afghanistan so I can speak fluent Persian. I know a little German as I am currently learning it for my GCSEs. Knowing multiple languages can have a huge advantage in certain situations.
    -

Tell us your greatest strengths? How would these help you during your time staffing, if accepted?
    I try my best to help out other players whenever it is needed to, as sometimes the staff is off or away from their computer so they can't help out others. Another strength is noticing out hackers or rule breakers. If hackers roam around the server it will be chaos with the server and players. If I was accepted as staff I can ban these hackers and let the players be free while playing BreachPvP.

What about your greatest weaknesses? How do you get past them?
    My weakness is me getting offended by another player and do it back towards them. I will refrain from doing this action towards another player and instead report them towards a staff member so they will be punished from doing this again towards someone else.

Are you active on our Discord server?
    Yes, I am active. I can be on it for at least four hours per day.

Is there anything else you'd like to add?

I hope you enjoyed reading my application. Also, v0lv is not my in-game username now it's MineBombs.
    Last edited: Aug 21, 2019 at 11:03 PM
  2. v0lv

v0lv New Member

If you think there is any improvement needed please list it down below so I can update it.
  3. Players_R_Us

Players_R_Us New Member

Could you possible add proof to your staff experiences if possible thank you.
  4. v0lv

v0lv New Member

Lost all of them.
  5. Thicness

Thicness Well-Known Member

I have never seen u staff on opcraft.
    Also, i used to check mmc staffs and none of ur old igns or current were there.
  6. Thicness

Also if u didnt know even the staff team are allowed to be toxic but there's a limit
  7. v0lv

v0lv New Member

I was staff on OPCraft like 1 or 2 years back. I was a UHC-Admin on MMC, you can ask a staff member there if you want to.
    Yes I do know this as well.
  8. terrifictom11

terrifictom11 Well-Known Member

Hello , overall a good application, a few grammar mistakes here and there but not too bad. After doing my research and chatting to some old friends, I have discovered you were demoted from opcraft for abuse, and there is 0 evidence and no one remembers you on mmc.

From Tom jrmod
    Thicness likes this.
  9. Thicness

I asked jordan on discord and he doesnt know
  10. v0lv

v0lv New Member

Hey, thanks for the response. I have fixed the issues with my application and the OPCraft situation is true, it happened a while back.

Proof of me being staff on MMC: https://prnt.sc/ovqhaa
    Last edited: Aug 21, 2019 at 11:06 PM
  11. Thicness

Personally, i don't believe that screenshot is true because you could have used a mod that can change ur rank and name to anything and could have called a friend.
    Also, normally when an admin is online alot of people spam them wich i dont currently see
  12. v0lv

v0lv New Member

Well this screenshot is real and you can ask MMC Staff Managers as well. Also, it doesn’t matter if they don’t spam because not all servers spam whenever they see an admin on.
  13. Thicness

U were uhc admin indeed, but demoted for xraying on an alt
  14. v0lv

v0lv New Member

X-Ray isn’t a severe hack but yes this is true. Also, next time stop trashing my application with false information.