Denied MilnerMC's Staff Application

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by MilnerMC, Feb 14, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MilnerMC

MilnerMC New Member

In-Game Username: MilnerMC
    DiscordTag: MilnerMC#3620
    First Name: Adam
    Current Age: 16
    TimeZone: GMT (Winter) BST (Summer)
    When are you most active? I am most active on weekends and usually from 4PM GMT until 10PM GMT on weekdays. I enjoy playing in my spare time and when I don't have much to do.

How many hours can you provide to Breach in a week? I could invest around 25 hours a week (Non-Afk) into Breach. This may increase on server resets and other such events.

Which server(s) are you most active on? I usually invest all my server time into sky block green as I am more passionate about playing sky block than any other game mode on Minecraft.

Have you ever been banned on BreachPvP? I have never been banned or warned on BreachPvP.

How do you feel that you'd make a contribution to Breach with the position you're applying for? I'm currently owner of a successful server in which me and my staff team started in July 20th 2018, the server is still going on today with a player average of around 40 players online at one time. We offer custom coded plugins by myself in which I am able to share my knowledge and understanding. I also believe in a community which doesn't seclude players in the light of toxicity and discouragement which I also strive to achieve to accomplish on many servers I play. I am able to invest so much time that the average player maybe could not and contribute largely with my current position and knowledge as a server owner.

What issues do you see with Breach that you feel could be fixed? I believe I will be able to set a good example for the staff and be able to make the community more of what it should be, a community. But all together I think the server is great and there is nothing wrong with it server side.

Name a mistake you made during your time here on Breach. How did you fix that mistake? What did you learn from it? I have never broken any rules on Breach. But if I had to name one thing it's my competitiveness (Got to win that island top prize ).

Tell us your previous server moderation experience, with proof if applicable. (The following will now affect my time invested into BreachPvP and I will always be able to provide 25 hours a week to the server)Since July 20th 2018 I have been in ownership of a server Named InsanityNetwork, because this I have been able to acquire many vital skills and I truly believe I have become a better person from it and am able to create a community with positive energy along side with some friendly competitive fun. I have also gained many skills on how to handle all different kinds of situations with my server and believe I could really be a good asset to the BreachPvP staff team. Proof of my ownership can be found in the attached files below. (Any more proof needed please feel free to contact me via discord or through the forums ).

Why should we choose you, over any other applicant? I believe I am more than capable to handle any role on the server which is thrown at me. I will have more experience with being staff than any other applicants you may come in contact with. I am able to offer my experience to better improve the experience for new coming players. I am also a very respectable person and always try to handle any tense situations with care. I also can put more time into the server than any other applicant as I have the spare time to do so. In conclusion. With my Experience, availability to place and brilliant reputation I believe I would be able to fit right in with the staff team .

Tell us your greatest strengths? How would these help you during your time staffing? My greatest strength is that I never give up on anything and always try my best to accomplish my goals. This would be useful for a staff member as it means I will never back down from a situation and will always be helping to improve the server as a whole.

What about your greatest weaknesses? My greatest weakness is that I invest too much time devoting myself to my hobbies, it is fairly easy for me to spend 6-8 hours a day playing games. But I can get by this by using my hobbies for something good such as helping out on BreachPvP.

Are you active on our Discord server? I have only recently joined the discord for BreachPvP but since then I have been fairly active but devoting most of my time to the server.

Is there anything else you'd like to add? I really enjoy playing Breach so even if I don't have the privilege of becoming staff, I'm still just enjoying playing the server .

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 15, 2019
  2. MilnerMC

MilnerMC New Member

3. Bjben

Bjben Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Hey Dude! Try not to use so many emojis 1 or 2 is good, it just makes it look quite unprofessional. other than that +1 good app
  4. TheGenerous

TheGenerous Senior Moderator Staff Member Sr. Moderator

Very nice application, best of luck.
  5. MobCoinCollector

MobCoinCollector New Member

Good Staff application and do not use emoji to show unprofession
  6. CRONICLES

CRONICLES Well-Known Member

Add more detail friend.
  7. SkrtTheSloth

SkrtTheSloth Retired Staff Member Retired

Good application and it seems as you know what you are doing. You would be a great addition to the staff team if accepted.

Goodluck!
    Bjben likes this.
  8. ImPuppyHD

ImPuppyHD Senior Moderator Staff Member Sr. Moderator

More detail is needed.
  9. Slipest

Slipest Well-Known Member

Denied due to lack of detail. You may reapply in 2 weeks time.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.