Accepted MagicDue's Helper application

Discussion in 'Accepted Applications' started by MagicDue, Nov 22, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MagicDue

MagicDue Helper Staff Member Helper

In-Game Username: MagicDue
    DiscordTag (ex. Name#1234): Death#6513
    First Name (Optional):
    Current Age: 14
    Timezone / Country: PDT

When are you most active? How many hours can you provide to Breach in a week?
    Monday: 3+ hours
    Tuesday: 3+ hours
    Wednesday: 1+ hour because of after-school activities
    Thursday: 3+ hours
    Fridays: 3+ hours
    Saturday: 4+ hours
    Sunday: 4+ hours

Which server(s) are you most active on? What is it about that particular gamemode that keeps you interested?
    I am most active on yellow. If needed I can start going on red too. I personally prefer yellow because I enjoy having stacks of stuff. To me being able to have really overpowered stuff like sharpness 60 swords or sharpness 59 axes is something that I really enjoy. It makes the game a lot more fast-paced than other OP-Factions servers. I also enjoy being in a large faction with a lot of people. I enjoy this because it means there are people who live in different time zones and people who all have different skills like base work, pvp, cannoning, and other stuff. To me, I like it because it brings a lot of diversity. It's good to be in a faction with a lot of diversity because it means there are different people with different skills. It's also good because you get to make new friends with people and to find out more things about people.

Have you ever been banned on BreachPvP? If so, why should this not affect your chances?
    I have been banned for glitching into a base. I guarantee that is incorrect and I did not do that, however, no one believed me so I got banned. Other than then I have never been banned on BreachPvP before. Basically, my printer settings were too high and that caused a problem with the autoban.

How do you feel that you'd make a contribution to Breach with the position you're applying for?
    I feel like I could make a contribution by applying for helper because I feel like I can make a huge impact on the server. I feel like I could help because I am really active. Another way I could help the server is by moderating the chat. I understand there is a line between being toxic and bullying. For example, if someone says, "lmao nice reach" I understand it's probably a joke but if a lot of people start saying that then I would tell them lounge one. Most importantly, I feel like I could help breach because I can help with a lot of things.

What issues do you see with Breach that you feel could be fixed?
    Some issues I've seen in the server is the toxicity in the chat. I could help with this by giving warns to those who take it too far. For example, if someone says something like "lmao reach" because someone kills them that would not be a warn. However, if someone starts saying something like, "Dude, go kill yourself. You were a mistake" then I would warn them. Another issue I see is the lack of staff on. As I say in other parts of my staff app I am really active. If I get staff then I feel like I could help with issues while no other staff are on.

Name a mistake you made during your time here on Breach? How did you fix that mistake? What did you learn from it?
    My biggest mistake on this server was watering my cannon improperly. It led to me blowing up the whole cannon. Next time, I triple checked that all the spots were watered correctly, then I rejoined to make sure nothing was missing (schematica issue). I learned that I should always check my work plenty of times. I've also learned that people don't like being insided. I fixed it by gaining back Burger's trust and being let back into the faction.

Tell us your previous server moderation experience, with proof if applicable. If you lack previous experience, why should this not greatly affect your chances as a potential staff member?
    I have not been staff on a server before. I feel this should not affect my chances. However, I have been a moderator in several other things, like discord servers.

Why should we choose you, over any other applicant?
    You should choose me over any other applicant because I am an active, hard-working, goal-reaching person. I say I'm hard-working because it many aspects of my life, I strive to succeed. For example, say school. I work hard, and that pays off. I get good grades. I say I'm a good goal reacher because this semester I wanted to reach a 3.5 GPA. I did that but better and actually passed that with a 4.0gpa. I should also be picked because I know a lot of staff commands and how they work.

Tell us your greatest strengths? How would these help you during your time staffing, if accepted?
    Some of my strengths are being a calm person, understanding, and like I said above hardworking. This would help with staffing because I would be able to stay calm if someone is saying really offensive things in chat. It's also helpful because Another one of my strengths would be being really active. In total, I have about 16 days of playtime. This is helpful because sometimes when I'm on there are no staff on and people just ignore the rules since no staff are on. If I was picked as staff I could help with the late night people who play on the server and ignore rules.

What about your greatest weaknesses? How do you get past them?
    My greatest weaknesses are when I get mad, I'm really mad. It takes a lot to make me mad. I get past this by taking deep breaths or just ignoring the person. I can also leave the server to practice my cannoning skills, which are getting better. I'm not exactly sure if this belongs in this part of the staff application but if someone jokes around about something like rape or suicide, I don't find that funny and I would instantly warn them.

Are you active on our Discord server?
    I'm pretty active on the discord server.

Is there anything else you'd like to add?
    Hope I get accepted as staff!
    https://gyazo.com/39ef98e44fe2d60221d649706c7ec18d Proof of 16 days of playtime.
    Last edited: Nov 26, 2018
  2. ImPuppyHD

ImPuppyHD Senior Moderator Staff Member Sr. Moderator

Good application, Although could use much more detail. Best Of Luck
    MajesicLake and TheGenerous like this.
  3. xd_Azures

xd_Azures Helper Staff Member Helper

I like your application a ton! Good Luck~ <3
    TheGenerous likes this.
  4. FoxPlayz101

FoxPlayz101 Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Hello MagicDue,

You have a good ammount of details, but I really think you could improve it. You are a very active and helpful player, Best of Luck!

Your Favorite Fox,
    FoxPlayz101
    TheGenerous likes this.
  5. 4thReichLeader

4thReichLeader Senior Moderator Staff Member Sr. Moderator

Hey Magic,

I like this application, although I do think you could add some detail in some spots. Also your grammar is rough in particular spots, and also thank you for adding in your playtime.

I will be making my final decision on staff this coming weekend.
  6. Thicness

Thicness Well-Known Member

Good luck <3
  7. coolmandon1

coolmandon1 New Member

Good luck.
    I’ve known this user for about a year now, and he isn’t toxic at all he’s a good person overall, and he’s not toxic like most of the toxic players on Breach.

+1
  8. SkrtTheSloth

SkrtTheSloth Junior Moderator Staff Member Jr. Moderator

Good luck! I only see minor issues such as grammar in some places but not frequently.
    The application seems great.

Have a great Day!
  9. ImPuppyHD

Hello!

Your application thread will be locked and other members of the fourms besides staff can reply to this thread. This is happening because the staff team and I have came to the agreement that yours is really really good.

You should either here from me or @4thReichLeader soon. Good Luck.
  10. xOMGItzBurger

xOMGItzBurger Moderator Staff Member Moderator

I vouch, great application and I believe he would be a very good staff member.
  11. xd_Azures

xd_Azures Helper Staff Member Helper

I agree he has been here for a while now and knows what he is doing and who is working with. He also is used to breach and can be very helpful and kind.
  12. TheGenerous

TheGenerous Junior Moderator Staff Member Jr. Moderator

13. ImPuppyHD

Your thread and application have been unlocked so players can now add their opinions and you can fix and add more detail.
  14. Capitalising

Capitalising Well-Known Member

Vouch, great application and great person, although you could use some more details.

Best regards, Frqst.
  15. 4thReichLeader

4thReichLeader Senior Moderator Staff Member Sr. Moderator

Hey Magic,

I and the other staff members have looked at your staff application and your character and we believe you will fit right into our staff team. I'd like to welcome you to the team. Feest will set you up with all the staff perms once he can. Have a great day, and I am looking forward to staffing with you.
    -4th
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.