Accepted Magicdue

Discussion in 'Closed Staff Reports' started by Foul, Dec 21, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Foul

Foul Member

Racist and homophobic. Toxic and abusive behavior. Please check his logs, as well as chat logs. He was also asking for paypal handouts to unban 04jim (his faction leader that glitched into so many bases). Horrible staff member and horrible example being set for players/other staff. He has warned, kicked and muted players for speaking in other languages than English in public chat (Disgusting behavior). Also he has warned/punished players in-game for actions taken on Discord. He continued doing it as well even AFTER another staff member told him not to + told him it wasn't allowed / a rule. + Attempts to screenshare me constantly upon the request of his faction members, letting players that glitch into bases dictate his staffing role.

[​IMG]
    ^Some evidence of the homophobic and racist behavior. "just fuck off you gay nig" Nig of course being a shortened version of the N word (racial slur)
    >Magicdue Logs on and the first thing that he does is berate me >
    [​IMG]
    Update: Today MagicDue forced a player to let another random player participate in a their screenshare. The players Discord is Strikes-Marco#8517 , he recorded a video and I will post it here when he finishes uploading it.
    [​IMG]
    Last edited: Dec 22, 2018
  2. Foul

Foul Member

Edit:
    Magicdue FORCING Plebeu09 to let "varsityz" screenshare him. He lied under the pretense that "varsityz" was the official screenshare manager. The one who did the screenshare is varsityz ! This is horrible!

At 24:32 "Varsityz" is trying to logon to the server and Plebeu09 says no, but "varsityz" is forcing him because he is controlling Plebeu09's pc. NOTE: MAGICDUE IS IN THE CALL, WITNESSING AND ALLOWING THIS TO HAPPEN + Fooling Plebeu09 into thinking that "varsityz" is screenshare manager.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Last edited: Dec 22, 2018
  3. Foul

Foul Member

This issue was resolved, can someone lock this?
  4. MamaYippYipp

MamaYippYipp Retired Staff Member Retired

Nice essay xD
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.