Denied LijpeGuy Staff application

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by SoulRewind2, Feb 9, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SoulRewind2

SoulRewind2 Member

In-Game Username: LijpeGuy ( Old Weyo_ )
    DiscordTag :LijpeGuy#3628
    First Name (Optional): Lukas
    Current Age: 16
    AQQTimezone / Country: CET/ The Netherlands

When are you most active? How many hours can you provide to Breach in a week?
    In the weekend I do not have school and don't have to work that will be the time that I am the most active I can provide 30-35 hours a week

Which server(s) are you most active on? What is it about that particular game mode that keeps you interested?

I am most interested in Server red I have been spending most of my playtime on there but I also play factions yellow but I like Factions red the most because it isn't that op . and also the Game mode Factions keeps me the most interested because I like the war and beef between the factions and how its changing daily . My playtime now is 3 days and 21 hours ( Most of that spend on factions ) but for the change, I start playing skyblock and I like it so far.

Have you ever been banned on BreachPvP? If so, why should this not affect your chances?
    no, I have not been banned yet on this server https://bans.breachpvp.com/history.php?uuid=18db95f3-a75e-4d28-ae13-2c416f1a9769&from=bans Because I dislike the fact of hacking glitching, at all times it's not fair for the other players on the server and it ruins there playtime on this server. I have been reporting people who hack or Abuse (Glitches, Bugs ) Because I want to give the players on this server an amazing playtime on here

how do you feel that you'd make a contribution to Breach with the position you're applying for?
    As a helper, I can provide the server with services like Catching Hackers Glitchers, rule breakers, Abusers, Toxic / Mean people and Punish them on this behaviour. And I can provide Breach PvP with my (Minecraft faction ) knowledge, I do most of these things already on a daily bases. But as a helper, I will be more capable of Punishing Rule breakers And helping players and giving them a fun playtime on this server. Then as a normal player.

What issues do you see with Breach that you feel could be fixed?
    The issues I and the people who I play with faced have I have been reporting to feest or other staff members. Like the ftop glitches or dupe glitches where people get a big Benefit by using these glitches to win ftop /is top
    because I always say to my self even the smallest glitches./bugs ruin the other players' playtime and that's not nice because I want that the players of breach pvp have an amazing playtime on Breach Pvp

Name a mistake you made during your time here on Breach?
    The biggest mistake I made during my time on breach is my toxic Behaviour like calling people/staff members names. it was dumb of me. because I ruined some peoples playtime I try to change this behaviour because I don't want to ruin more peoples playtime. I was toxic because I am very competitive in factions.

Tell us your previous server moderation experience, with proof if applicable. If you lack previous experience, why should this not greatly affect your chances as a potential staff member?

I have been playing Minecraft for a very long time I have been a staff member on multiple small servers like 30 player server they all closed Unfortunately that's one of the reasons I moved to breachpvp this experience will become handy in helping people on this server and as a staff member I can use this experience to help a lot of people and make breachpvp a great and nice server to play on. because I think that breach pvp has a big potential to become a very big faction server and I like to help with that by adding my factions and Minecraft experience to it.

Why should we choose you, over any other applicant?

I think this is because of my Minecraft ( Factions ) experience and knowledge because I have been playing Minecraft for a very long time and breachpvp since 2016 and with helping people. this makes me a strong applicant. But if someone like bjben made a better staff app I think they should be chosen over me.

Tell us your greatest strengths? How would these help you during your time staffing, if accepted?

my greatest strength will be my experience with helping people and helping on breachpvp like helping with finding glitches bugs and finding hackers. And I see my long playtime here on breach as one too because thanks to that long playtime on breach Pvp. And I know the rules very well and how to use them in my potential career here on breach pvp. I improve most of my strengths by playing and helping on this server daily.

What about your greatest weaknesses? How do you get past them?

I still see my old toxic behaviour as my biggest weakness because it still infects my playtime here and how I talk to people but it infects the way people see me as a player on breachpvp I try to work on my behaviour daily by not talking to people who want to see me being toxic. I will always be putting breach pvp in the first place. because I want to have a nice playtime my self and I want to give other people the same thing. and with being toxic you never help or improve anyone playtime

Are you active on our Discord server?
    I try to chat in the breach pvp discord every day I am level 13 right now https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/443474775960977409/543913321749938197/card.png

Is there anything else you'd like to add?
    if there are some type mistakes or if there is lack of details just show me it and I will change it.

Last edited: Feb 9, 2019
  2. Thicness

Thicness Well-Known Member

Hello LijpeGuy, here are the things you could fix

1- Add more detail in every awnsers
    2- Be less toxic

Good Luck!
    -Thicness
    SoulRewind2 likes this.
  3. ImPuppyHD

ImPuppyHD Senior Moderator Staff Member Sr. Moderator

Sorry your application has been denied because of the fact that you have very little detail. You may reapply in 2 weeks. Take care
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.