Closed Kiusta USING Staff rank to Win ftop

Discussion in 'Closed Staff Reports' started by Weyo_, May 19, 2019.

1. Weyo_

Weyo_ Well-Known Member

What is your in-game username?
    Wajoo_
    What is/are the in-game usernames of the player(s) you're reporting?
    Kiusta
    What rule(s) did the player(s) break?
    Abusing his rank to win ftop after Server closed
    Below, please link the required evidence.
    Kiusta is A Srmod And since we stayed till 8pm cest to see red close . We never saw kiusta on not before 8pm cest . As seen in the first Photo he only knew that red closed at 8:30 pm cest thats 30 minutes late. We have the ftop Picture from after 8pm cet cleary showing Us Twitch ftop 1 . And now at 00:27 Superior is ftop 1 After 400 bil out of Kiusta's bal disappeared. And hes causing drama with the fact that he got Ftop 1 by abusing his power Shown second --> pic

Ftop Send by Jr Mod - Vadex https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/443474775960977409/579373105059725332/2019-05-18_12.19.47.png
    Deletes it for no reason out of the general chat after he posted it. Cleary seen this Ban https://bans.breachpvp.com/info.php?type=ban&id=3420 at the time of the Ftop
    Ftop send by SR-Mod Kiusta : https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachme...05993226/1c8d30c48c2855b21388288126df36c3.png clearly showing his balance at 400bil.

And now at 00:32 Admin Fox says we can all join red again --> Probs to cover it up . I hope feest/ puppy will understand me and take the ftop From 8pm cest Like promised

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 19, 2019
  2. Kiusta

Kiusta Well-Known Member

Never used my staff rank because anyone can join :Thinkin:
  3. Weyo_

Weyo_ Well-Known Member

Anyone without Staff rank would be banned instant if not kicked
  4. Kiusta

Kiusta Well-Known Member

There are 6 people on red right now none of them are being banned
  5. Weyo_

Weyo_ Well-Known Member

Are you going to play dumb now?
    And now at 00:32 Admin Fox says we can all join red again --> Probs to cover it up . I hope feest/ puppy will understand me and take the ftop From 8pm cest Like promised
    And if you gonna be acting dumb about people being banned yesterday .

Attached Files:

• s.png
      s.png
      File size:
      41.2 KB
      Views:
  6. Kiusta

Kiusta Well-Known Member

All of them were unbanned after the staff team voted that players should be allowed on the map until it is actually closed...
  7. Kiusta

Kiusta Well-Known Member

Here the votes were 8-0..

Attached Files:

8. Weyo_

Weyo_ Well-Known Member

Nobody came on to play only check out nobody placed like you . because they knew you where gonna use this like an excuse to make your action not look like abuse and you know this
  9. Kiusta

Kiusta Well-Known Member

There are factions placing as we speak :D You could be placing rn too if you are so concerned about taking 2nd place...
  10. Weyo_

Weyo_ Well-Known Member

Im not placing because you will use the excuse the others placed aswell so no i trust on feest to have the ftop of 8pm
  11. Bjben

Bjben Well-Known Member

This Report is being closed. Kiusta did not abuse f top. He has also not asked me to close this nore have any other staff. I'm just sick of you guys hating each other for no reason, it's just stupid.
    Thanks!