Denied JoshGamezYT’s Application For Staff.

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by Josh, Aug 19, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Josh

Josh New Member

In-Game Username: JoshGamezYT
    DiscordTag (ex. Name#1234): JoshGamez#3484
    First Name (Optional): Josh
    Current Age: 13
    Timezone / Country: GMT/England

When are you most active? How many hours can you provide to Breach in a week? I shall provide as much time as I can allocate to the server, around 4 Hrs on some days

Which server(s) are you most active on? What is it about that particular gamemode that keeps you interested? Factions Yellow.

Have you ever been banned on BreachPvP? If so, why should this not affect your chances? Yes/No.
    This server has been very immature towards me and I believe the old staff team were absolutely stupid, they had a dig against me and then got me muted/warned, I told my opinion because I’m not taking shit. Although I can be mature and I will make sure that doesn’t happen again.

How do you feel that you'd make a contribution to Breach with the position you're applying for? I can help the community regrow and make the server feel right again. I can help out with bits of developing to make sure our team is class a and our team cannot be broken apart again. Same with the community. As I believe BreachPvP used to have a special trait and feeling, 200-300 Members and a good community now 10-20 and very messed up, although I can fix this.

What issues do you see with Breach that you feel could be fixed? I feel like that old staff team was really a thing that needed sorting, now following that I believe we need to redo the community and make sure we can acctually get breach back, not making this server in the old books.

Name a mistake you made during your time here on Breach? How did you fix that mistake? What did you
    learn from it? Answering back to staff because there decisions were wrong: The server staff try there best to moderate and I now recognise this as I’ve owned a server myself. I fixed this by just leaving the server and trying to keep myself away.

Tell us your previous server moderation experience, with proof if applicable. If you lack previous experience, why should this not greatly affect your chances as a potential staff member?

Owner Of BlazePVP
    Owner of BlazeNetwork
    Owner Of JewelPrison
    Administrator of WysteriaPvP
    Moderator of (ForgotName)
    Helper of (ForgotName)

Why should we choose you, over any other applicant?
    You should choose me as I’m being honest with my story I have made bad decisions but I’m sure I can he mature and make sure our team and community can be NO.1, I’m super experienced and I can always promise my best work, I’m brilliant at trying to help people in the community and sorting things including people being rude, spamming, hacking and other things! I believe you should choose me as I can help this server grow again in my own way, and make sure this is a fun server so the players have a great time playing.

Tell us your greatest strengths? How would these help you during your time staffing, if accepted?

-Moderation
    -Sorting Chat Info
    -Helping Players
    -I Can Be Mature

-My Moderation I can use to make sure the community is as good as ever, and with my maturity I’ll make sure to be mature in chat and use right punctuation to make sure people respect the staff more and I can be calm to help players.

What about your greatest weaknesses? How do you get past them?

-I Have Made Bad Decisions
    -I Can Sometimes Mess Up
    -I’m Very Strict On Things

- I will make sure to always be mature and not make the wrong decisions, I will also 110% follow the Mute/Ban/Kick rules applied with the server.

Are you active on our Discord server? Yes

Is there anything else you'd like to add? No thank you.

Please note:
    • By submitting this application, you 100% agree all answers are credible, truthful, and not copied/plagiarized.
    • If there is any false information, which can be proven, you will be instantly denied and added to a staff blacklist. This means you will always be exempt to apply for BreachPvP.
    I agree.
  2. _Vadex_

_Vadex_ Well-Known Member

Denied due do not meeting age requirements of 14
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.