Denied JashsenOnfroy - Staff Application

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by lolMyst, Jun 20, 2019.

?

Should JahsenOnfroy be an addition to the staff team?

1. Yes

1 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. No

1 vote(s)
    50.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lolMyst

lolMyst New Member

In-Game Username: JahsenOnfroy

Discord Tag (ex. Name#1234):
    Myst#9903

First Name (Optional): Ashkan

Current Age:
    14 (December 12, 2004)

Timezone / Country:
    EST / Canada

When are you most active? How many hours can you provide to Breach in a week?

Next 4 days (Exams): 3-4 hours daily
    School Time
    Monday - Thursday: 3 hours daily
    Friday - Sunday: 4-5 hours daily

Summer Break/Holiday
    Monday - Sunday: 4-5 hours daily

Which server(s) are you most active on? What is it about that particular game mode that keeps you interested?

I've been playing on Factions Yellow on this server the most. I enjoy this game mode because I like to grind things, raid bases. I also enjoy how it's OP Factions and it's not too hard to get stuff.

Have you ever been banned on BreachPvP? If so, why should this not affect your chances?

I have never been banned. Nor have I ever received a warning.

How do you feel that you'd make a contribution to Breach with the position you're applying for?

I used to be Admin on a Pixelmon server which is still up (Pixelmon Un-Linked) meaning that I have experience with being a higher-up on a staff team, and I understand the responsibilities and tasks I would be given. I'm able to do a lot depending on the issue that comes my way. For example, the biggest issue on the Pixelmon server was people duplicating, and I assisted the Owner in removing all the Crate Keys from everyone's inventories and figured out a way to prevent the duplication.

What issues do you see with Breach that you feel could be fixed?

Currently, I don't see any issues with Breach, as the staff have been doing a good job at keeping the server clean. However, in the future problems are obviously going to occur and depending on the power of the staff position I have. I will attempt and solve it as quickly as possible.

Name a mistake you made during your time here on Breach? How did you fix that mistake? What did you learn from it?

I haven't been on the server for too long, so I haven't really made any mistakes.

Tell us your previous server moderation experience, with proof if applicable. If you lack previous experience, why should this not greatly affect your chances as a potential staff member?

As I said before, I've had ranks such as Admin and Co-Owner on many small servers, but my main experience came from the semi-big Pixelmon server Un-Linked. I had Admin rank on there and dealt with many situations such duplication glitches, which I helped the owner resolve quickly. I also dealt with many annoying players trying to ruin the server and waste staff time.

Why should we choose you, over any other applicant?

I've had experience on other servers being a higher-up, and I'm familiar with handling certain situations. After my exams are over I will also be a very active player meaning I could help out many players during a single day.

Tell us your greatest strengths? How would these help you during your time staffing, if accepted?

I am able to assist new factions players on telling them the basics and getting them started, so when they join they don't get bored and don't know what to do and leave. I'm able to use BuyCraft purchase history if anyone is having problems with things they purchased and did not receive (if access is given). I'm also able to help out with banning players, warning, and muting players to keep the server a clean environment.

What about your greatest weaknesses? How do you get past them?

If there are plugins I'm unfamiliar with I'll have some trouble knowing how to use them, but after some experience, I'll get a better understanding of the plugin. For example, in the beginning, I'd have some trouble remembering the commands and their purpose, however, as I said before after I get some experience with the plugins on BreachPvP I'll obviously understand it all.

Are you active on our Discord server?
    I'm in the Discord server, I just don't talk often as I mostly play and talk inside the server.

Is there anything else you'd like to add?
    Once again I have exams so for 5 days I'll be a tad bit inactive but after I'll be on like 4-5 hours.
    Last edited: Jun 25, 2019
  2. lolMyst

lolMyst New Member

I made some changes. ^^ I added more detail and changed the question colors.
  3. lolMyst

lolMyst New Member

^ added some more detail
  4. lolMyst

lolMyst New Member

changed username from lolMyst to JahsenOnfroy
  5. lolMyst

lolMyst New Member

i don't know if this is gonna like affect my chances of getting staff because of saying this, but is this gonna get looked at or something because it's been up for 5 days and every else got a reply but this one. :(

i hope that didn't ruin my chances i was just wondering lol.
  6. xd_Azures

xd_Azures Well-Known Member

@lolMyst it isn't bad the server just has inactive staff that could care less about there server at this point. What you could add onto your application is "Why should we choose you, over any other applicant?" you could add more detail. and under "What issues do you see with Breach that you feel could be fixed?" you could add something like "Some issues that really impact how players look upon the server is the player count is spoofed and most of the player count is alts." or "What I find wrong with the forums is there is no specific cannon rules."
  7. _Vadex_

_Vadex_ Senior Moderator Staff Member Retired Sr. Moderator

I dont know if I've ever seen you around.... What time are you usually on?
  8. FoxPlayz101

FoxPlayz101 Well-Known Member

I suggest you color and bold the questions, and add more detail to all of the questions. Either way, good luck with the application!
    P.S: Also I would suggest you be a bit more active!

Best regards,
    Fox
  9. _Vadex_

_Vadex_ Senior Moderator Staff Member Retired Sr. Moderator

Your application is being Denied you may reapply in 2 weeks time
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.