Denied InfernoBlock helper application

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by InfernoBlock, Dec 5, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. InfernoBlock

InfernoBlock Retired Staff Member Retired

In-Game Username:
    DiscordTag (ex. Name#1234):
    First Name (Optional):
    Current Age:
    Timezone / Country:

When are you most active? How many hours can you provide to Breach in a week?
    I currently have a very strict schedule due to school and a few more things in my life, however, I will make a big effort to try and get on much longer on daily, with that being said I would be able to provide on average 2+ hours daily atleast. I have previously been staff on breach and I were always active until the day I had resigned to fix things up. I am now atempting to come back and I will make sure to provide much more support and much more playtime to try my best and help out the server.

Which server(s) are you most active on? What is it about that particular gamemode that keeps you interested?
    I am most interested in factions red as the pvp is much more optimized, on factions yellow there are a few flaws in pvp making you unable to have the best experience, one of those flaws would be the stacked armor. People always hold stacked 64 Gear on them and they never run out. That is the reason I enjoy playing red much more. On red there is no stacked armor making it much easier to get kill during pvp. I also enjoy red more as it less OP. Yellow is very easy to get f top rewards and not very chalenging. People just AFK igs and grind their blazes and easily get the f top rewards. But on red it is much harder and requires more effort and work to be put into it. That makes more players come on daily to try and compete for the f top reward.

Have you ever been banned on BreachPvP? If so, why should this not affect your chances?
    I do not recal being banned on breach ever before. If I have ever been banned that would affect my chances majory. Breach would want staff who do not break the rules and know how to follow them without excuse. If a staff is caught breaking a rule on breach he does not show the right example for other players. If a staff member breaks a rule it would make other players think that it is okay to break that specific rules as they see their role models doing it. Staff need to be there to guide players on not breaking rules and just enjoying the factions experience.

How do you feel that you'd make a contribution to Breach with the position you're applying for?
    I feel that I could make a contribution to Breach with the following skills.
    -My Competence
    -My experience
    -My patience
    As arguments for Competence, I will prove that I want to become staff on breach more than anything. I will make sure to be active and to provide the best support I can. For my experience, I have been staff on plenty previous servers including breach, I had sadly resigned after having issues regarding my life I know how to handle most issues in a server and would always be there to do so. For my final skill that has been listed (There are more unlisted) My patience, this could help majorly on breach, if anyone needs time to do something such as screenshare, if they have na excuse I do not mind waiting a little more just until he fixes it all up.

What issues do you see with Breach that you feel could be fixed?
    I think that the stacked gear is a major issue in breach, It really ruins the pvp experience as it takes so long to kill somebody in pvp and people will eventually get bored of it. I do recomend the gear is max stacked like 16-32
    Name a mistake you made during your time here on Breach? How did you fix that mistake? What did you
    learn from it?

Tell us your previous server moderation experience, with proof if applicable. If you lack previous experience, why should this not greatly affect your chances as a potential staff member?

Why should we choose you, over any other applicant?

Tell us your greatest strengths? How would these help you during your time staffing, if accepted?

What about your greatest weaknesses? How do you get past them?

Are you active on our Discord server?

Is there anything else you'd like to add?

Please note: I am not done the application as I have to go, please do not take decision until I do finish. -Ex helper, Inferno
  2. Thicness

Thicness Well-Known Member

Your missing some questiomssss
  3. xd_Azures

xd_Azures Helper Staff Member Helper

Please finish answering the rest of the questions. I like the amount of detail you have so far. Good Luck!
  4. FoxPlayz101

FoxPlayz101 Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Inferno,

you were a kind and helpful helper, I'd love to see you back with us. But please add more detail and use the correct format so that there is no issue's :)

Your Favorite Fox,
    FoxPlayz101
  5. Capitalising

Capitalising Well-Known Member

Fox, you’re to nice. He was a bad helper.
  6. Bjben

Bjben Active Member

You were a great helper, I want to see you back on the staff team. But for that to happen you need to finish all the questions bud. but I like the detail!
  7. ImPuppyHD

ImPuppyHD Senior Moderator Staff Member Sr. Moderator

Some questions werent filled out. You do not have a time limit when you can apply again. just make sure you finish your application.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.