InadequatBuilder | Staff Application | 2/3/19

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by Inadequately, Feb 3, 2019.

1. Inadequately

Inadequately New Member

In-Game Username: InadequatBuilder
    Discord Tag (ex. Name#1234): Inadequately#4317
    First Name (Optional): Devin
    Current Age: 14 Years Old
    Timezone / Country:

Timezone: UTC - 8:00 (Pacific Time)

When are you most active? How many hours can you provide to Breach in a week:

My Schedule is as follows;

Monday-Friday: 3PM - 9PM
    Saturday : All Day
    Sunday: 1AM - 9PM

Which server(s) are you most active on? What is it about that particular gamemode that keeps you interested?:

When it comes to the gamemode I am mostly on, It is a mix and balance of both Factions Yellow and Skyblock Green. What really captivates me about Factions Yellow is all the amazing features that really set it out from other servers. I love the amount of crates and amazing kits there are, and the stacked armor and weapons give its combat an amazing feel! I love being able to make friends and make a group together, and just raiding our enemies to become the best! What I love about Skyblock is how peaceful it is. I Get to meet new people and make friends, all while building up an amazing island to wow everyone.

Have you ever been banned on BreachPvP? If so, why should this not affect your chances?:

I have never been banned or punished on BreachPvP, And I never plan to.

How do you feel that you'd make a contribution to Breach with the position you're applying for?:

I Believe in the process and result of me joining the staff team of this server, I can positively help and improve daily server activities for everyone. I'll make sure to be active as much as possible, try my best to get new people to join, welcome everyone with open arms and help them get started, and just assist in anyway I can! I believe I can really make a change and help root out rule breakers such as people who spam, flood chat, or who are just rude and mean in general. I truly believe I can help improve things further through suggestions and more! I believe I can help with so much more, and will make sure to go out of my way to set up charts and spreadsheets on analytic growth and estimated growth. I can help with all / most departments in anyway I can, and I can multitask.

What issues do you see with Breach that you feel could be fixed?:

I feel as if BreachPvP could have a more active and interactive staff team. Other than that, I feel as if BreachPvP has a really good player base. Everyone is generally really nice and active, and the gamemodes are really fun.

Name a mistake you made during your time here on Breach? How did you fix that mistake? What did you
    learn from it?:

A Mistake I have made before is buying a bunch of stuff from buycraft, and forgetting to use the coupon codes. If I had asked around a bit more or just done some research I could have saved a lot of money. I learned to always do some research, even if you think you know what you are doing.

Tell us your previous server moderation experience, with proof if applicable. If you lack previous experience, why should this not greatly affect your chances as a potential staff member?

So far, I have been playing minecraft since alpha stages, and when multiplayer servers first came out, I jumped right on it. I loved the Idea of making a community with friends, and I have helped multiple small and large communities grow and develop. I have been a staff member in an upwards of fifteenth servers, Such as Draconium, TigerHive, Skylands, Enchanted MC, Revolution, and much more. In most of these servers my role was either Moderator or Administrator, But I often got promoted and received a load of experience in the roles of Head Moderator, Head Administrator, Manager, and even Ownership positions. In the servers I have worked for, I have learned the importance of Friendship and Trust in a servers staff team, and I have experienced first hand the results of dysfunction in a staff team. I have also learned the art of Multitasking and being Patient, and I have learned to use that to my advantage. I have even taught myself to dabble a bit in basic plugin work and configurations, and I could always jump in to help a builder, even if my building skills are intermediate. My skills and attributes consist of being dedicated, hardworking, and active. I can always lend a hand and switch around to wherever I am needed, and can help with multiple tasks.

Why should we choose you, over any other applicant?:

I believe I would make a great staff member for your team. My reasoning behind this is that I am very experienced. I have worked on multiple servers over my years, and with that, I have developed multiple skills. I will not hesitate to jump in and help in anyway I can, and will always carry out my duties and tasks handed down to me. I also believe I would make a good staff member because I am patient, hardworking, and Kind. I also believe I should be assigned a staff role due to the sheer amount of experience I have. I have been playing on minecraft multiplayer servers since it came out, and have staffed on the about as long.

Tell us your greatest strengths? How would these help you during your time staffing, if accepted?

Some of my greatest strengths and attributes contain my skills learnt over time staffing on servers, and my natural traits. For example, I am loyal, persistent, and I am able to multitask. This can be put to great use in my position as I will never give up, and always seek to do what is best for the server and its player base. I can always help out when I can, and even when I am busy, I will try my best. I can handle immense pressure, and make sure to be online as much as I can. Some of my learned talents include Platform and Analytic work, Moderation, Administration, Management, Ownership, and More. This could be helpful when I am staff as I can easily Remember and enforce rules, I can memorize server functions and commands and help new and old players alike, I can create analytic data and make spreadsheets and charts overseeing server and discord growth and predictions, and I can teach new staff members what to do in certain scenarios.

What about your greatest weaknesses? How do you get past them?:

I would say my greatest weakness is taking on too many challenges at a time, and getting in over my head. While it does not happen often, it has occurred from time to time, and I had to find some way to sort it out. The way I overcome this weakness is I look back on what I am doing. Think how many tasks I have accepted and what I need to do in the near future. I would then work on the projects sequentially, starting by difficulty, until I am complete, and then continue my work.

Are you active on our Discord server?:

I have not been active lately on the discord, but I plan on chatting a lot more on it, and helping out when ever I can!

Is there anything else you'd like to add?

Nothing much else I think you need to know, I hope I get accepted and I thank you for taking the time to read this. I hope you all have a nice day or night!
  2. ImPuppyHD

ImPuppyHD Senior Moderator Staff Member Sr. Moderator

Good detail on the application. Good luck
  3. Inadequately

Inadequately New Member

Thank you so much for taking time to reading my application and replying! Have a nice day/night.
  4. CaptainUSSR

CaptainUSSR Junior Moderator Staff Member Jr. Moderator

Hello Inadequately! Overall I love this application, It's super clean and easy to read. Each question has been countered with an amazing amount of detail! Best of luck to you!