Denied ImPuppyHD's Staff Application.

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by ImPuppyHD, May 15, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ImPuppyHD

ImPuppyHD Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Note: Questions are bolded and answers are unbolded!
    In-Game Username: ImPuppyHD
    DiscordTag (ex. Name#1234): Puppy#4293
    First Name (Optional): You can call me Puppy or Pup but that isn't my real name.
    Current Age: I am Currently 14 years old.
    Timezone / Country: Eastern Standard Time. [EST]

When are you most active? How many hours can you provide to Breach in a week?
    I am most active during the weekends due to the fact I do not have school. I got less than 2 weeks left of school, then I can put most of my spare time into breach for a staff member.

**OFFICIAL SCHEDULE**
    Monday: 3PM - 7PM +/-
    Tuesday: 3 PM - 7 PM +/-
    Wednesday: 2 PM - 7 PM +/-
    Thursday: 3PM-7PM +/-
    Friday: I can provide about 30Minutes this day.
    Saturday: 8am +/- [Depends on when I wake up] - 9PM +/-
    Sunday: 8 AM
    +/-[Depends on when I wake up] - 9 PM +/-

Note: I might go to my friend's house so weekend times may be altered!

Which server(s) are you most active on? What is it about that particular gamemode that keeps you interested?

I am most interested in Factions Yellow due to the fact that it is [OP] Over Powered then Factions Red.
    Generally what keeps me Interested on Factions Yellow is The player base [Generally more players], The overpoweredness of it, and generally its more competitive.

Have you ever been banned on BreachPvP? If so, why should this not affect your chances?

I have twice before; This shouldn't affect my chances because of the fact that it was a REALLY long time ago. Counted in the past, it shouldn't matter now, in the future.

How do you feel that you'd make a contribution to Breach with the position you're applying for?

Generally, I will add an active staff member to the community. I am applying for something higher then a [JR.MOD] since I was that rank for 2+ months before BreachPvP got hacked. I was moving along very well in positions when I was staff, players generally liked me because of the fact I was the only staff member that was ever online when they needed me. I was also a chill, laid-back staff member, this also made players like me as a staff member.
    ADDED: With staff members and the contribution to the network generally most of them are pretty nice and what not, some of them can be really mean and they can seem to be out to get you. With me, I'm not out to get anyone. If your doing something wrong then I will punish you for it. Everyone has different opinions on staff members, and they are granted to that. Generally, I feel I contribute a staff member that everyone likes and that isn't harsh on everyone. Players generally like these types of staff members. it entises them to come back again and again and invite their friends.

What issues do you see with Breach that you feel could be fixed?

Considering the server isn't joinable yet, nothing. I would like to see stacked armor and outpost make an appearance when Breach opens.

Name a mistake you made during your time here on Breach? How did you fix that mistake? What did you learn from it?

I generally made no mistakes while I was staff previously. That doesn't mean I didnt make mistakes because I did. I generally fixed it using the mistake as a lesson learned.

Tell us your previous server moderation experience, with proof if applicable. If you lack previous experience, why should this not greatly affect your chances as a potential staff member?

My previous staff experience was on Breach like stated above players really liked me and the way I did things. I
    have previous staff experience with Breach. You can ask just about anyone that played before Breach got hacked.

Why should we choose you, over any other applicant? [Edited 5/16/18]

The reason why you should choose me over anyone else is my past experience with being staff on breach. I contribute a well-welcomed staff member that players seem to enjoy. With this being said, I cannot be easy going. I understand that if a player does something wrong, i do have to punish them. I am a great role-model for the ones that want to apply in the future. In general, I think I should be chosen/you should choose me because of my overall kindness. With me being active almost every day, players like that because of the fact I'm there for them whenever they need me. Most staff members aren't very active. While I am, I cannot be active ALL the time, more times then not, i will be active. I am also very trustworthy. When players need help, they can count on me to get online for the help they need. They can always PM me on discord and I can try to get on or just help them from discord. Players generally like this because of the fact that when they need help I can be there for them.

[If it sounds like it is very repeative please let me know!]

Tell us your greatest strengths? How would these help you during your time staffing, if accepted?

My greatest strenght is being kind and respectful towards others. I am generally very kind and well like throuout the communitys I am in. Me being respectful and kind towards others entises players to invite their friends and come back, which is what we want for breach in the long run.

What about your greatest weaknesses? How do you get past them?

My greatest weakness is generally me being kind. Kindness is very hard to get rid of, generally I am kind to everyone and thats what entises players to come back. With my kindness comes responcibility. As I understand this, I know that I cannot let players get off the hook. Ever. If someone is making gameplay for other players unfair, I will do something about it. Generally, This did not affect me the last time I was staff.

Are you active on our Discord server?

I am very active on discord In general. I do not talk very much In the discord, however, I'm always reachable.

Is there anything else you'd like to add?

As some of you know: I was staff on 2 other servers; I got demoted for whatever reason and the founder wont reply to my dm, and the Network I am staff on, is coming to the end. With this being said I am NOT currently staff on ANY other network at this time.
    Last edited: May 28, 2018
  2. NetflixFeelings

NetflixFeelings Retired Staff Member Retired

I've seen you as staff on BreachPVP before. I think this application could use a lot more detail, other than that it's good. Good Luck Pup <3
  3. Capitalising

Capitalising Well-Known Member

Pup no hate coming towards you but you have your own server and another server that you are owner on that you are required 24hrs on and more since your owner on it according to the staff rules how are you gonna keep that up and Breach?
  4. 1e7

1e7 Well-Known Member

+1 But don't you own a server? +1 though
  5. ImPuppyHD

They way I do things doesn’t concern you. I don’t have to be active as a owner. I don’t own the server to begin with, I am partening with the founder
    I can leave anytime.
  6. ImPuppyHD

I think after reviewing it myself today that it could use some as well. I will add to it once I get home.
    1e7 likes this.
  7. ImPuppyHD

I noted that In the recent edit.
  8. ImPuppyHD

I noted that in the recent edit.

Wanna tell me how good it is now? I added a bit more, but I can add more if it lacks it.
    NetflixFeelings likes this.
  9. NetflixFeelings

NetflixFeelings Retired Staff Member Retired

I think it could use more detail, like a lot more. Love you <3 lawl
  10. xOMGItzBurger

xOMGItzBurger Junior Moderator Staff Member Jr. Moderator

+1 I remember you, do you remember me? We used to cap koth together.
  11. F34RPVP

F34RPVP New Member

12. ImPuppyHD

Yea I do remember you, thanks for the support.
  13. 4thReichLeader

4thReichLeader Senior Moderator Staff Member Sr. Moderator

Hey Puppy,

After reading your application I have come to the conclusion that it does not have the detail I am exactly looking for in a staff application. Your grammar is decent, although in some parts it is lacking. I know you wish to be staff again, and I think if you add in the detail I am looking for you will do good.

But right now, I do not think it is ready to be accepted. You can apply again in 2 weeks time.
    Have a good day.

-Panik
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.