Denied iiMaxwelll's Staff Application

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by Theolar, Nov 7, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Theolar

Theolar New Member

In-Game Username: iiMaxwelll
    DiscordTag (ex. Name#1234): MaxS#3894
    First Name (Optional): My first name is Max.
    Current Age: I am currently 13, turning 14 in October next year.
    Timezone / Country: I am in EST.

When are you most active? How many hours can you provide to Breach in a week?
    I can be active on the following days:
    Monday: 4PM-6PM
    Tuesday: 6PM-8PM
    Wednesday: 5PM-9PM
    Thursday: 6PM-8PM
    Friday: 6PM-9PM
    Saturday: 9AM-11AM
    I can provide an estimate of 7-10 hours a week.
    The following list above may vary on certain days and occasions. (The list above is an estimate.)
    Which server(s) are you most active on? What is it about that particular gamemode that keeps you interested?
    I am most active on HarvestMC, Performium, and BreachPvP. I think the gamemode that keeps me most interested is factions and survival. I love to play on factions Red and love grinding to win and make a powerful faction. I think the really fun part is PvPing other people and exploring in the wild to find other faction bases.

Have you ever been banned on BreachPvP? If so, why should this not affect your chances?
    I have never been banned on BreachPvP, nor kicked or muted.

How do you feel that you'd make a contribution to Breach with the position you're applying for?
    I feel that I would make a good contribution towards BreachPvP because I am experienced and love to help and have fun. I love to spread joy and try to make the server the best for new players. I think that applying for staff has many responsibilities and I think I would be a perfect fit in the BreachPvP staff team.

What issues do you see with Breach that you feel could be fixed?
    I think that the only issue on BreachPvP is that there isn't that many staff on the server at times that I am on. I would like to change that by adding more people to the staff team and helping the server out when other staff members are offline.

Name a mistake you made during your time here on Breach? How did you fix that mistake? What did you learn from it?
    I think that the mistake that I made is that I went to the outpost lost money cause my head was worth a few million. I fixed my mistake by being more careful in PvP and by purchasing better gear. I learned that not to go the outpost with not that amazing gear.

Tell us your previous server moderation experience, with proof if applicable. If you lack previous experience, why should this not greatly affect your chances as a potential staff member?
    I have been staff on a server called SwiftMC in which I was a Helper. I have learned many things since then like /mute and /ban and /kick. I have also owned my own server for a short period of time and have gained much experience from that also. I think that all and all I have pretty good experience with moderating and staff commands.

Why should we choose you, over any other applicant?
    I think that I should be chosen over other applicants because I have a lot of experience and I am very nice and can answer questions. I also know some things about the server and have been playing for a long time but have not been active since this past week. I am also a leader, I like to help out and be there for people. Here is an example: I am building a base and someone is raiding be. A person asks a question while someone is raiding me. I would take my first priority, which is helping and answer the question. I think that being staff is needed to answer the chat A.S.A.P. and is to put other peoples questions before your own base. I lastly think that I should be chosen as staff because I will start playing the server and be really active, nice and thoughtful to others.

Tell us your greatest strengths? How would these help you during your time staffing, if accepted?
    I think that my greatest strengths are that I am nice, helpful and most of the time active. I am also good at making bases and being patient with others. I think that if I get accepted these qualities will help me as being staff because they are all apart of being staff and are necessities in the role of being a Helper. I also think that I would be good at helping others when they first join and helping any questions they give. Lastly, I think that being apart of the staff team would be a great experience.

What about your greatest weaknesses? How do you get past them?
    I think that my greatest weaknesses are that I am sometimes stressed out because of school, but besides that, I don't think that I have any other weaknesses that really stand out. I got past being stressed, by playing on BreachPvP. I think that playing Minecraft and helping out people really does relieve my stress from school.

Are you active on our Discord server?

I will be active on the Discord server when needed. If I am staff I will try to be as active as possible.

Is there anything else you'd like to add?
    I love your server and would love to become staff on one of the most fun Faction servers! :)
    Last edited: Nov 7, 2018
  2. SkrtTheSloth

SkrtTheSloth Junior Moderator Staff Member Jr. Moderator

Hey, your application seems good. I hope to see you on the server more often. Good luck on your application. For now all I can say to make it better is just write more detail that corresponds to the questions if you can (it is already good.)

CYA :))))
  3. Theolar

Theolar New Member

Thank you so much! I hope to see you on the server too! :)
    TheGenerous likes this.
  4. ImPuppyHD

ImPuppyHD Moderator Staff Member Moderator

I think you need to have alot more detail added to the application to have a better chance at being accepted.
  5. xOMGItzBurger

xOMGItzBurger Junior Moderator Staff Member Jr. Moderator

DENIED

The application has been denied to to player inactivity ingame and also lack of detail overall.

Best regards,
    Burger
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.