Denied [HOLD] Thic's staff Application

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by Thicness, Feb 3, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thicness

Thicness Well-Known Member

In-Game Username: Thicness
    DiscordTag (ex. Name#1234): Thicness#3277

First Name (Optional): I'll keep it private unless a staffs wants to know it.

Current Age: I'm currently 14

Timezone / Country: EST / Canada

When are you most active? How many hours can you provide to Breach in a week?
    Weeks: 8 ~ 10 Hours
    Weekends: 12 ~ 20 Hours

Which server(s) are you most active on? What is it about that particular gamemode that keeps you interested?
    I play on Yellow, red and green but I mostly am more active on the Yellow network, because I met people that I could talk with every day and most of my friends are there. Yellow is interesting because of the pvp it's long but fun when u fight people

Have you ever been banned on BreachPvP? If so, why should this not affect your chances?
    I got banned once, last map because I was using cheats and I admit it. This shouldn't affect my chances because I think everyone deserves a second chance. Also, because I was cheating in the past I'm very good at finding any types of hacked clients or blacklisted modifications.

How do you feel that you'd make a contribution to Breach with the position you're applying for? I could assist the server being able to fill empty holes when there is no staff online due to timezone difficulty. I know the rules of the server I saw them even asked a lot of my friends who were staff before. Between I don't need mod+ assistance with rule breakers and other specific situations that may occur whilst I'm online. Tho I think that I have to be helper and I got a lot of time on the server. I can spend watching chat even while pvping or doing something else which is a perfect role for helper. If I get promoted to Mod/+ I would be glad to spend 3/4+ hours daily on the server to record/get rid off rule breakers so BreachPvp could be clean and perfect as good old days

What issues do you see with Breach that you feel could be fixed?
    To be honest, I think there's only one current issue that could be easily fixed and it's the cheater infestation on here. As we can Currently see on the bans lists there are 1227 bans and a lot, I mean ALOT of them are cheaters or people using blacklisted modifications. They are just ruining our playtime on BreachPvp and that really makes me mad and that is why I want to help the Community as much as I can.

Name a mistake you made during your time here on Breach? How did you fix that mistake? What did you learn from it?
    Being toxic was my biggest mistake I've made in playtime during the Breachpvp network was being toxic and I deeply feel that being toxic wasn't right. Also, there is one other mistake that I'm not really proud of it it's when I used to cheat in the past it was Something that ruined other people when they were having fun and playing and fighting on here I deeply apologize to whoever I used my cheats on.

Tell us your previous server moderation experience, with proof if applicable. If you lack previous experience, why should this not greatly affect your chances as a potential staff member?
    I'm Currently testing a youtuber Anticheat so I think that counts as a previous server moderation.
    Also, I'm Currently admin on my friend's server, this should affect my application because I got many months of experience to get admin I had to work really hard. When I was admin it was really hard, because of the many cheaters and spam bots problem we've had but we got through all of these problems and if I get staff on the Breachpvp network it would surely help me to learn new stuff about staffing. https://gyazo.com/33074b8796281e729374684d8e4dbd4c proof of admin

Why should we choose you, over any other applicant?
    Because I am hard-working, active and a good staff member. I hope to achieve: a better knowledge of the server itself; know the community of this server more and learn more skills of being a staff member. The list is very long but there are some basics. You should choose me because I have a positive personality. I want to develop more confidence at the server I work for. The reason I am different is that I am a very hard-working person that works hard and just makes sure that the job gets done. Being a staff member takes a lot of maturity, honesty, and dignity. I think these are the most important points of being a staff member because you need to be trustworthy. These words really mean a lot to me. I also have excellent communication skills.
    These Are examples of some commands and the stuff (DOESNT MEAN ILL USE THOSE ON BREACH)
    Hacking- If someone hacks/or use any type of unfair advantage
    Moderator- Permanent Ban
    Helper- Record and send to higher ranked staffs.
    Advertising- If someone spams or type server ip it would be
    { Permanent Mute - Helpers Only } /mute
    { Permanent Ban - Mod+ Only } /ban
    Ddos Threats/Hack threats example { trying to get ip off someone or turning down their internet }
    1st time- Warn /warn
    2nd time - 15 minutes /tempmute
    3rd time - Mute increases after 15 mins per offense/tempmute
    4th time - /tempban
    Chat Flooding / spamming
    1st time warn /warn
    2nd time mute 15/10mins /tempmute
    3rd mute will increase 15/10mins per offense/tempmute
    Console Clients/Bots
    [they are allowed but depends on how you use them]
    if you use these bots to drop items spamming/server commands /Spamming chat
    ip ban [ not sure how long ;-;] /banip /ban-ip

Tell us your greatest strengths? How would these help you during your time staffing, if accepted?
    Screensharing: I can find some ghost clients and hidden ones, I found many clients of known players as (LowSecurity, i9r) It would help, because some staffs on here are good I admit but not at finding cheats that are hard to find

Perseverance: even if i can't find someone on their computers when screenshare but i know they cheat i'll keep trying until i finally reach it. Also, I won't let anyone destroy my dreams on becoming staff on the Breachpvp network
    What about your greatest weaknesses? How do you get past them?
    Toxicity: TheGenerous gave me some tips on how to stop being toxic. I got past them by asking help to my friends and they will be always there to help me.

Are you active on our Discord server?
    Of course, I am, why shouldn't I?

Is there anything else you'd like to add?
    Thanks to all the staff for being so great
    I've been on the network since 26th May 2016!
    Last edited: Feb 15, 2019
  2. Slipest

Slipest Senior Moderator Staff Member Sr. Moderator

Denied due to lack of detail and inactivity ingame.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.