Denied Helper

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by KODLEGEND, Mar 5, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KODLEGEND

KODLEGEND New Member

1.When are you most active? How many hours can you provide to Breach in a week?I am active at weekends. And I can play 2+hours per day,In a week I can 16+hours
    2.Which server(s) are you most active on? What is it about that particular gamemode that keeps you interested?
    I am only active at skyblock.I like the community and the whole skyblock idea,cause of that I bought things with money at that server also.
    3.Have you ever been banned on BreachPvP? If so, why should this not affect your chances? I never got banned at that server.I also love helping new people.
    4.How do you feel that you'd make a contribution to Breach with the position you're applying for?
    I like helping people at that server and I wanna apply for helper
    5.What issues do you see with Breach that you feel could be fixed? I would like to fix the lag after the reboot and also add new custom things like spawners and autosells dont glitch some times.
    6.Name a mistake you made during your time here on Breach? How did you fix that mistake? What did you
    learn from it?

I dont think that I did any mistakes at this server.
    7.tell us your previous server moderation experience, with proof if applicable. If you lack previous experience, why should this not greatly affect your chances as a potential staff member?I was helper at a small server but I never played there again cause there where like only staff members on and the owner was asking to play like 12/24 hours so I quit from there.
    8.Why should we choose you, over any other applicant?
    I think you shoul choose me as helper cause I am a lovely to all the players as they tell me and I respect everyone so I wanna help the server and help people new.Also I was adding new members at my is cause I wanted to help them and I was donating them money and igs to start their carreer here.
    9. Tell us your greatest strengths? How would these help you during your time staffing, if accepted?I am a person that want the poeple to read and play as the rules say and if I see something that is against the rules I report it or something like that.
    10.What about your greatest weaknesses? How do you get past them? I sometimes want to help people more and more and I do anything I can and I get out of hand and at last I dont have nothing and people have.now I started giving like usefull only staff at people and I dont get out of hand
    11.Are you active on our Discord server? i am making a new discord and I will be online at discord but I cannot join any calls only I can message.Furthermore,I use discord from my phone so it may be hard to post a link from the phone
    12.Is there anything else you'd like to add? I would like to add that I respect all the people with their negatives and possitive points but also I respect them
    Lastly I spent money here to help the server cause I like that also<3. I would like to be helper here at skyblock and if you accept me I would appreciate that
    Last edited: Mar 5, 2019
  2. KODLEGEND

KODLEGEND New Member

ign"KODLEGEND''
  3. SoulRewind2

SoulRewind2 Well-Known Member

Add the questions and ya missing alot of detail xd
  4. KODLEGEND

KODLEGEND New Member

I just didn't have time to write the application and I just answered the answers that the owner did with numbers also cause of my 10mins that it took me it right I hadn't the opportunity to find links and post them so I did what I could if the owner want to accept me i am. Good or else I will apply later cause I don't have time to write cause it is 1:00 night at my country
  5. TuMadre1008

TuMadre1008 Member

Well I think you might have to make a new one because I agree with Soul. You are missing some questions and lack details on them. Also try spell checking your work to show professionalism and capitalize the start of every sentence and I’s. Other than that it’s pretty good, GL.
  6. KODLEGEND

KODLEGEND New Member

OK bro thanks so much also I apreciate your work at skyblock green
  7. KODLEGEND

KODLEGEND New Member

Also England is not my country so English is not my main language, now I am studying for the highest grade at my country, also I can easily speak English but I can't write well writings, letters, applications and other things. Thanks for your understanding.
  8. Bjben

Bjben Helper Staff Member Helper

please use the correct format. and add detail, please.
  9. Inadequately

Inadequately Helper Staff Member Helper

Hello KODLEGEND, Following up on what Bjben said, you need to fill out your application
    in the required format displayed here. Even if the format was not needed, I feel as if the
    answers to the questions are a bit bare and are in need of a lot more detail, applications should
    not be a thing you rush. I personally believe you should dedicate a bit more time into
    making an application an sorting it out a bit better!

(P.S.) You also may want to provide even more detail on questions about previous experience
    and why you should be chosen over other applicants!

Sincerely, Inadequate
  10. Slipest

Slipest Senior Moderator Staff Member Sr. Moderator

Denied due to lack of detail. You may reapply in 2 weeks time.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.