Denied Helper Application: ItzDennisStrafe

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by Itzdennisstrafe, Dec 5, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. In-Game Username: ItzDennisStrafe
    DiscordTag (ex. Name#1234): ItzDennisStrafe#7091
    First Name (Optional): Dennis,
    Current Age: 18
    Timezone / Country: ECT ( Central european time )

When are you most active? How many hours can you provide to Breach in a week?

Monday: Full day 10+ hours
    Tuesday: 4/5 hours
    Wednesday: 4/5 hours
    Thursday: half day 5/7 hours
    Friday: half day 5/7 hours
    Saturday: full day 10+ hours
    Sunday: full day 10+ hours

Didn't count activities with my parents and family.
    This can effect like 2/3 hours a week but most of my time I will play on BreachPvP.

Which server(s) are you most active on? What is it about that particular game mode that keeps you interested?:

I am mostly online on Factions Yellow the reason why is: It's overpowered and I do like the game mode factions. The other reason I play factions yellow is that I know many people on Yellow. Sometimes I'm online on Red tho! <3

Have you ever been banned on BreachPvP? If so, why should this not affect your chances?

I have been banned once on breach on the first season of breachpvp, this was an accident by glitching into a base, it was a glitch with my ender pearl and I wasn't meant to cheat in the base.
    This, of course, was a mistake and it will never happen again, I also want to know you guys that I'm really watching where I throw my enderpearls right now. So this should not affect my chance.

How do you feel that you'd make a contribution to Breach with the position you're applying for?

The reason breach must accept me as a staff is because my experience with people is very good and I know a lot about breachpvp because a lot of people on breach are already familiar with my presence. I can improve the server because I've been playing breachpvp for a long time and I know exactly what is allowed and what is forbidden. I can help beginners as a helper and I can take the new players on the right path to a nice server. I am also very good at pvp and I can see well what is and what is not the legal way of pvping. So I can see very well who is using an illegal Minecraft program (client) I am very curious how it is and I have very much in the mood. I'm applying for helper.

What issues do you see with Breach that you feel could be fixed?

The answer is that there is offline staff when you need staff, I will be online much more so everyone can ask questions and I will instant help them with that. Also, Breach is known as a server with some hackers I can record those hackers and I can post them on the forum. And I can also really good SS people because I followed Vape detection videos.

Name a mistake you made during your time here on Breach? How did you fix that mistake? What did you learn from it?

There have been times on breach that I wanted a lot of attention and asked a lot, I left this behind me and would like to help other members. I saw that feestjezus didn't like it when I asked him too much, so I started reading everything on the forums, So now I know all the rules and all the mistakes people can make.

Tell us your previous server moderation experience, with proof if applicable. If you lack previous experience, why should this not greatly affect your chances as a potential staff member?

I have often had Minecraft servers and I also lost a lot because there were some donations missing. Otherwise, everything went well because I always found a different way to fix it but with staff, I have a lot of experience.

Why should we choose you, over any other applicant?

You have to choose me above someone else because I know exactly how breach works because I've been playing breachpvp for years, I know the whole staff team and I know all the rules well. I can help with all my knowledge because I play breach since the begin and I know everything about breach to help people more and make their experience better, for example, solving a problem that a new player does not know, for example, I can improve the server by paying a lot of attention to hackers and keeping an eye on the chat and of course I can do the other help staff in the event that there is something he/she does not know or can do. The reason I would like to become staff (Helper) is to make sure people are having a good time on BreachPvP, that they can always ask their questions to staff and that I can always help them. I want to make sure the server is working great and the problems get reported as soon as possible and of course also fixed as soon as possible. Also.

Tell us your greatest strengths? How would these help you during your time staffing, if accepted?

My strengths are: I am very quick to come up with solutions or think I can very well discover a hacker or a legal player and in the case of hacks. I can record the player at 60+ fps and put them on the forum or send them to any staff. I can SS people really well, and I also followed vape detection videos. ( I tested some clients on a private server to learn to detect them. )

What about your greatest weaknesses? How do you get past them?

My weak point is my English, but I can certainly work on that. Also, my grammar is not that really good but I know exactly what someone means. Another little weakness is that I have been toxic before but I can promise you guys I turned 100% I'm never toxic anymore and this will not be a weakness anymore.

Are you active on our Discord server?

Normally not but I turn on my notifications when I'm accepted so that I get to see every message on my phone and I can respond at any time of the day.

Is there anything else you'd like to add?

NOTE:

I look forward to it and I am very curious, <3
  2. Tell me the points I have to change because I tried my best before and got denied I don't know the issue with my detail.
  3. Thicness

Thicness Well-Known Member

You have to wait 1 WEEK to reapply
  4. okay i was about to delete but i cant delete it..
  5. TheGenerous

TheGenerous Junior Moderator Staff Member Jr. Moderator

Please add more detail to this question.

Also add a bit more detail to this question, other than those 2 questions I think everything else is looking pretty good .

~TheGenerous
    Last edited: Dec 5, 2018
    Kiusta likes this.
  6. ImPuppyHD

ImPuppyHD Senior Moderator Staff Member Sr. Moderator

I denied you, not because of the fact of the application its because of the fact that we did not feel as if you would be a good fit on the staff team.

NOTE: WAIT 1 WEEK BEFORE YOU REAPPLY. FAILURE TO DO SO WILL MAKE IT 3 WEEKS.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.