Closed Discord

Discussion in 'Closed Staff Reports' started by _Vadex_, Apr 14, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. _Vadex_

_Vadex_ Member

Discord _Vadex_#9759
    I'm reporting the staff member Bjben#1266 for repeatedly bring up false claims of me duping knowing that it will start problems as it always has. Then have a very toxic behavior towards people and myself in chat calling people "no lifes" and to "fuck off". This needs to be put to a stop as this map hes is making his claims about is over and he again still has no proof to back up his claims of me duping. I have screenshots of his toxic behavior I will be providing. As well if hes going to be going around claiming dupes I would like to see this proof that he has.

Attached Files:

2. Kiusta

Kiusta Junior Moderator Staff Member Jr. Moderator

He wasn't acting like this just because he felt like it you and Cwrek were messing with him on disc... You guys seem to forget that we are humans too we can get annoyed and etc. I don't see how we could punish bjben for this.
  3. _Vadex_

_Vadex_ Member

Let me ask you this. If the rolls were reversed and I will telling him to fuck off and no live let's be honest I would be muted / kick for staff diss wether valid or not. And staff keep claiming dupe "with proof" but refuse to show me the proof they have. I want the proof sent to me at _Vadex_#9759 dm or in this thread otherwise there needs to be a stop put to this crap. I'm a legit player who knows how to raid even with cannons being stupid.
  4. Weyo_

Weyo_ Helper Staff Member Helper

The person you reported has resigned so this Report is closed
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.