Accepted Discord Unban

Discussion in 'Closed Appeals' started by xd_Azures, May 14, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xd_Azures

xd_Azures Well-Known Member

I'm banned on the breach discord with no explicit reasoning or proof of anything towards breaking any rules and would very much appreciate if I could get an un-ban instead of ignored by the staff team over discord (Discord: Rocket236#2573.) -Rocket
  2. Kiusta

Kiusta Junior Moderator Staff Member Jr. Moderator

Okay lets make a deal. You stop with the server/Staff disses and you won't be banned again?
  3. Weyo_

Weyo_ Well-Known Member

Ey lets make a deal if you stop with being toxic , rude . causing drama / then Rocket can stop with the staff dissing
  4. Kiusta

Ayy lets make a deal if you leave me alone and stop acting like you are 10 then we won't have any issues.
  5. Kiusta

Actually, there is no point in making a deal because Rocket is banned and can't make staff disses :Thinkin:
  6. Bjben

Bjben Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Do you really want to be unbanned? if not please say and ill deny this with no issue. and you guys that commented before this, you are acting like kids again.
  7. Weyo_

Weyo_ Well-Known Member

Just message Puppy to unban you .
  8. _Vadex_

_Vadex_ Well-Known Member

Just stop the server diss and advertisement and you wont keep getting banned
  9. xd_Azures

If you can't deal with my memes then don't read them, that simple. This server is known for being toxic which is a fact and to have a terrible community which is also a fact. If I choose to post memes that are relate able and some people find funny then I choose to do so. It isn't doing any harm nor is it breaking any rules (They aren't Owner diss or Server diss.) I have been unbanned and if you are going to ban me please make it a valid reasonable ban that is worth my time. If you choose to do so please accept or deny this appeal.
    CwRekZ_ likes this.
  10. _Vadex_

_Vadex_ Well-Known Member

This has been accepted. And will be closed momentarily.
    Last edited: May 16, 2019 at 6:34 PM
  11. xd_Azures

Lol you still don't have perms ;)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.