diabetes

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Diabetes, Apr 10, 2019.

1. Diabetes

Diabetes Member

okay hi epic gamers, your master is back, confroting all the bad introduction with this epic mega op introduction.

so i chose to do this cuz i needed a higher msg count and ye for the people who dont know me, HMmmmMMmmmmm

i chose the name diabetes cuz i like skittles and high dose sugar shit, and everytime i eat them, it reminds me of diabetes, i also just chose this cuz things that come up my mind n shi. on the majority of platforms that i use, mu name is Diabetes, so tahts why i will be diabetes forevee.

people might know me as gillows, technoblare, guccisalad, fr0gz, factionsgilles ..., been playing breech since the beginning of 2017 (dont u dare call me no og)

i honestly think this server is absolutely shit when it comes to pvp cuz of the server lag and cannoning cuz of... idek why but ppl say u cant use fusion cannons on here
    but i keep coming back to breach after a long break just cuz ive built such a reputation on here and this community toxicism is funny af lol
    rip all my boiz (ogs from 2017)

im from belgium btw
    kanKer

my current ign is diabetesz
    diabetes#4027
    @diabetezs on twitter
  2. Normmal

Normmal Member

Good to meet you diabetes. When can we expect you staff application?
  3. Diabetes

Diabetes Member

whEn I aM LeSs TOxiC dAd
  4. _Vadex_

_Vadex_ Member

5. Diabetes

Diabetes Member