DebuffGod's Staff Application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by Debuff, Apr 16, 2019.

1. Debuff

Debuff New Member

In-Game Username: DebuffGod

DiscordTag (ex. Name#1234):
    DebuffGod#1838

First Name (Optional):
    I'd prefer not to say on here for various of reasons.

Current Age:

Timezone / Country: Mountain Standard Time // United States

When are you most active? How many hours can you provide to Breach in a week?

I am mostly active in the afternoon til night time, my time:
    - I can dedicate a lot of hours in a week as I have no life :p. I work as well around, 40ish hours a week but I can still put in a decent amount on the server.

Which server(s) are you most active on? What is it about that particular gamemode that keeps you interested?

I mostly prefer red over yellow for various of reasons:
    - Personally, I feel that yellow is a tad too OP, as said above in my previous answer for question 1.
    - Red interests me more than yellow because you can't get 4-6 shot like on yellow.
    - Red is not as toxic as yellow. Little to no toxicity on red, that I've seen lately.
    - Red has better pvp mechanics than yellow for some reason (hit detection and kb).

Have you ever been banned on BreachPvP? If so, why should this not affect your chances?

I have been banned twice:

- Both happened approximately 4-5 months ago.
    - If any staff would like to know about those, dm me and I'll explain.
    - No, the bans shouldn't affect my chances of getting staff.

How do you feel that you'd make a contribution to Breach with the position you're applying for?

I'd make a very good contribution to Breach for various of reasons:

- Hard working
    - Very supportive
    - Very active
    - Very helpful
    - Can handle/fix situations on my own
    - Very experienced with commands

What issues do you see with Breach that you feel could be fixed?

I find quite a few problems with Breach and I feel that they could get fixed easily.
    - Cannoning Mechanics
    - PvP Mechanics
    - Lag in general
    - Shop pricing // layout
    - Add more items to the shop
    - Revamped kits // more items
    - Revamped crates // better items for each tier
    - Revamped supply drops // better items for each tier
    - Put a cap for each mcmmo skill
    - Disable disarming in mcmmo
    - Add water sponge // lava sponge
    - Make chunkbusters not able to remove mob spawners, chests and trapped chests
    - Make trench pickaxes not able to mine mob spawners
    - Get a decent anti-cheat

Name a mistake you made during your time here on Breach? How did you fix that mistake? What did you learn from it?

A time I made a mistake on the server was being toxic and dissing staff:
    - I learned that being toxic was not the best of me. I felt that I could do better and I can do better. Being toxic makes people dislike you, as a person and not want to talk to you at all. I also learned that being toxic is very, unpleasant and immature.
    - I learned that dissing staff was also not the best of me. Dissing staff makes those staff members that you dissed, not like you nor want to talk to you.

I want to take this time and apologize to the staff members that I've dissed in the past.

Tell us your previous server moderation experience, with proof if applicable. If you lack previous experience, why should this not greatly affect your chances as a potential staff member?

My previous server moderation experience:

- I haven't really been staff on any other servers but I know the roles of each staff position and what they should be doing.
    - I've owned two servers.
    - One about a year or two ago and one currently.
    - If you would like proof or evidence, you may dm me via discord.

Why should we choose you, over any other applicant?

You shall choose me over any other applicant because :

- I personally know how to screenshare (no offense to any other staff members).
    - I'm a hard, dedicated worker.
    - I can put time and effort into the server, making sure that nobody breaks the rules.
    - I'm very outgoing and easy to get along with.
    - I'm very active, in-game and on discord.
    - I can be there when someone needs a staff member, if it's either in-game or on discord.
    - I'm a very caring person as I will care for every person that plays for breach.
    - I'm well experienced as to knowing every command for being staff.

Tell us your greatest strengths? How would these help you during your time staffing, if accepted?

My greatest strengths:

- Screensharing
    - Evaluating situations // dealing with situations properly
    - Very creative and open-minded
    - Very dedicated
    - Very trustworthy
    - Very determined
    - Very organized
    - Very patient
    - Discipline

What about your greatest weaknesses? How do you get past them?

My greatest weaknesses:

- Over talking
    - Speaking too honestly
    - Multitasking
    - Public speaking
    - Sharing responsibility

Are you active on our Discord server?

Yes I am active on the discord server.

Is there anything else you'd like to add?

Nope, that's all. Thank you for taking your time in reading my staff app :D.
    Last edited: Apr 16, 2019
  2. Weyo_

Weyo_ Helper Staff Member Helper

3. Weyo_

I can maby consider if you start behaving from this point . i know you can be nice start being that :) .
  4. Debuff

Debuff New Member

Thanks buddy boy but I've never said I would change my behaviour, once. Not in public chat or anywhere. Most of those kicks are staff messing around with me. I maybe get warned once ever month or two. Last time I was banned was about late november and early january.

Also, your history is worse then my history.

https://bans.breachpvp.com/history.php?page=1&uuid=18db95f3-a75e-4d28-ae13-2c416f1a9769&from=bans
    Last edited: Apr 17, 2019 at 11:01 PM
  5. Weyo_

so your saying i was messing with you when you staff dissed me like 4 times keep dreaming buddy <3
  6. Weyo_

7. Debuff

Debuff New Member

Re-read what I typed. I said when I got kicked not warned dude. I also apologized in my staff application, if you even actually read it thoroughly.

Anyways, I'm not going to argue with you, or anyone about this as it would affect my chances of getting staff. So could you be respectful for once and not reply so, negatively.
    Last edited: Apr 17, 2019 at 11:35 PM
  8. Weyo_

Just saying i suggested you to the other staff because i think you have potential i was not trying to be rude . only just saying if you want to be staff you have to set 100% work in it and leave ya old past
  9. Lurisa

Lurisa Retired Staff Member Retired

Nice application debuff and btw guys, this isnt a chat conversation, this is only for stating about the application, so take this to dms thanks
  10. Lurisa

Lurisa Retired Staff Member Retired

Btw i have the same amount of stuff in my ban page, doesnt mean much, im toxic and if I get staff , im still not gonna change the fact that im toxic, just letting you know
  11. Debuff

Debuff New Member

Thanks dude
    Last edited: Apr 19, 2019 at 3:29 AM