Accepted DeadKill (Staff Applications)

Discussion in 'Accepted Applications' started by plebeu09, Aug 4, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. plebeu09

plebeu09 New Member

Game Username: DeadKill
    DiscordTag (Strikes-Marco # 8517):
    First Name (Marco)
    Current age: 25
    Time zone / country: Portugal

When are you most active?

I'm unemployed right now I have a lot of time for the game

How many hours can you provide for Breach in a week?

I don't know maybe 6 hours a day or more
    Which server are you most active on?

What is it about this particular game mode that keeps you interested?

the server is more active and not the only brech that i play ..
    The game mode I'm most determined to do is factions. I mostly play factions yellow.

Have you ever been banned on BreachPvP? If so, why would it not affect your chances?

I've been banned for a while for using errors before the server was fixed and for refusing screen

How do you think you would make a contribution to Breach with the position you are applying for?

I am applying to help improve the server and bring more players and also to help translate how sambem I am Portuguese and I know both

What problems do you see with Breach that you think could be fixed?

Some mistakes are needing to be fixed. Lag causes issue with mining spawners and players lose their spawners due to this.

Name a mistake you made during your time here at Breach? How did you fix this error? What you learn from it?

Endearpearl is the only mistake that could be fixed the only solution and not being ground flying has to start from the first floor of the map

Tell us about your past server moderation experience, with proof if applicable. If you have no previous experience, why won't this greatly affect your chances as a potential team member?

I have some experience already had 4 servers 2 full pvp and two OP factions. That being said I have alot of experience with being staff and know what to look for when it comes to finding cheaters.

Why should we choose you over any other candidate?

I don't know it all depends on your decision. I am very active as I dont play anyother servers and I'm well known by the community as I have played alot of time on this server.

Tell us your biggest strengths? How would this help you during your time if accepted?

Do not let even a player abuse errors and hacks I know what to look for when it comes to hacks. I know how to look through a computer as I know about computers.

What is your greatest weakness and how will you over come it as staff.

My greatest weakness would be the language barrier. I can overcome this by trying to contact people that can understand me better if needed.

Are you active on our Discord server?

Yes

Is there anything else you would like to add?

Everything is fine by me;)

Watch:
    By submitting this application, you agree that 100% of all responses are reliable, true and not copied / plagiarized.
    If there is any false information that can be proven, you will be immediately denied and added to a team blacklist. This means that you will always be exempt from requesting BreachPvP.
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 4, 2019
    _Vadex_ and CwRekZ_ like this.
  2. CwRekZ_

CwRekZ_ Well-Known Member

+1, very active player. Could use some more detail, and some answers are phrased weirdly probably because of the language barrier, but overall, I wish you good luck.
  3. Donkey

Donkey Senior Moderator Staff Member Sr. Moderator

Super Good, Super Nice, Godly +1
    CwRekZ_ likes this.
  4. _Vadex_

_Vadex_ Well-Known Member

+1 from me he knows how to screenshare which I'm sure a majority of the new staff will be lacking in so it will be good to see someone who knows what they are doing on the server. He has years of experience on the server so he knows the ins and outs.
    CwRekZ_ likes this.
  5. _Vadex_

Accepted Well done Marco
  6. _Vadex_

Closed due to no longer staff
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.