Accepted CwRekZ_ Staff Application

Discussion in 'Accepted Applications' started by CwRekZ_, Apr 17, 2019.

1. CwRekZ_

CwRekZ_ Moderator Staff Member Moderator

In-Game Username: CwRekZ_
    DiscordTag (ex. Name#1234): CwRekZ_#2252
    First Name (Optional): Cw
    Current Age: 15
    Timezone / Country: CST / U.S.

When are you most active? How many hours can you provide to Breach in a week?

My schedule varies a lot, honestly, so it would be easier for me to not make a time table. I currently am enrolled in school, so I probably won't be on between 7 A.M. - 3:45 P.M. (CST) Once a week I go over to visit my grandmother after school, so I won't be on as early that day, but I can still get on at about 7 P.M. CST. I can't be active on weekends because I'll be at my Dad's, but I can still get on if needed (I'll just be lagging very badly). Of course, there are a few other things that might effect the amount of time I spend on Breach, but this is my normal schedule. Summer break for me is coming up in a few weeks, so I will be more active then.

Which server(s) are you most active on? What is it about that particular gamemode that keeps you interested?

I'm most active on Factions Yellow. Personally, I like it for the "Super OP" aspect. In most cases, you don't have to worry about armor breaking, but you can still quick drop people in seconds (Which I'm pretty trash at PvP, not gonna lie, but it's still fun to do). I do visit the other servers somewhat often, but if I get staff, I will most definitely be visiting them more often.

Have you ever been banned on BreachPvP? If so, why should this not affect your chances?

Yes, I have been banned on Breach once. I was banned for "Admitting to having an autoclicker on computer". I was getting SSed by Slipest when I did this, and I passed the Minecraft game screenshare just to make sure I wasn't using a Ghost Client or another hacked client (like Wurst, Huzuni, etc), and he went through my .minecraft folder for any Ghost clients and I was clean. He asked me if I had an autoclicker on my computer (keep in mind, this was before a rules update that added that you couldn't have ghost clients or autoclickers on your computer), and I said yes (I would have deleted it if I saw it in the rules.) Anyway, here is the appeal for that here: https://breachpvp.com/threads/cwrekz_-ban-appeal.976/ I feel like this shouldn't affect my chances at staff (and if it does, It should increase my chances) because it wasn't stated in the rules and it also demonstrates that I know the rules very well. I was also muted for "Racism" and yeah, I was in the wrong for saying the N word, but if it makes it any better, I wasn't using it as any insult. I was joking around with some friends, and one of my friends dared me to say "I'm from (country that the spelling looks a lot like the N word)" but with an extra "g" and make it look like it was a spelling mistake (Which I was in so much of a rush to do to make sure I didn't get muted, that I screwed up the typing for the correction, and yeah, I got dat ez 1 hour mute). I believe that this shouldn't affect my chances because it was a one time occurrence and it won't happen again.

How do you feel that you'd make a contribution to Breach with the position you're applying for?

I feel like I could make a contribution to Breach because I'm active at times where there are no staff on, so I could punish people that are breaking rules within those time periods. I'm also very aware that there is a lack of staff, so I figured that you could probably use someone as awesome as I am as staff (Not trynna flex or anything). I'm also very cool headed, so if someone insults me, I'll warn them or whatever the appropriate protocol for the severity of the disrespect and we'll go from there. I'm also experienced as staff, which I'll get to later on in my app.

What issues do you see with Breach that you feel could be fixed?

I feel like there are tons of glitches that could be fixed. My mouse could be broken, but my gapples and pots won't drink half the time, so I think that we could fix gapple and pot lag (I might need a new mouse though, this was just an example.) I also feel that we could use more active staff as we are currently short right now, but we're in the process of fixing that. I also think Spawner boosters don't work at the moment, so I think that could use some fixing, or if it does work, I think it could use a buff.

Name a mistake you made during your time here on Breach? How did you fix that mistake? What did you do? Did you learn from it?

A mistake that I made during my time on Breach is piss Luuk off in Discord. I was getting kinda ticked that he didn't fulfill payouts at the time he said he would, so I kind of "gave him a piece of my mind" and yeah, I got banned from Discord. The reason I was getting ticked off was because, in the real world, if you were late on a promised payment, there would be consequences (For example, my dad owns apartments, and he charges a $15 late fee every day a person is late on their rent). I'm being honest, I didn't really fix that mistake, as I couldn't contact Luuk because I think he blocked me, but I guess you could say I learned from it. The lesson of the day, kids, is- Don't tick daddy Luuk off (I swear, this isn't a troll application, I just have that kind of sense of humor).

Tell us your previous server moderation experience, with proof if applicable. If you lack previous experience, why should this not greatly affect your chances as a potential staff member?

I was staff twice on a Guns/Factions server. This was a few years ago, though. I was the youngest person to ever be staff on that server (I was 10 at the time). The first time, I resigned because people kept saying that I didn't deserve staff because I didn't have TeamSpeak (which was a requirement on that server for staff), but my parents didn't really approve of me talking to randos online, so I didn't really wanna ask them. I was staff for about 3 months before the resignation. The second time, I still wasn't very active on TeamSpeak, but I was Helper for about 4 months, and I got promoted to Mod. Unfortunately, the server was dying, and I really didn't care to come online when nobody else was online. I got demoted about a month after I got Mod for "Inactivity". The server shut down a month later, so it really didn't matter. I do have proof that I was Helper (my old IGN was Cwgough) Unfortunately, the only proof that I have of being Mod is in logs, which is a little bit too much of a hastle for me to go through, unless it will genuinely determine if I'll be staff or not. I was also Head-Admin on a friend's server, but the highest amount of people it has had one time is like 7, so it probably won't improve my chances. I do have proof of this.

Why should we choose you, over any other applicant?

I'm active, I'm cool headed, I have previous server moderation experience. I feel like I could greatly benefit the server if chosen for Helper. I feel like I could get vouched for by a couple of staff members and old staff (Not like OG old, but like recently resigned staff) for being helpful and being chill.

Tell us your greatest strengths? How would these help you during your time staffing, if accepted?

As I stated earlier, I'm pretty cool headed. I don't get offended easily. I've had a few instances where I've gotten pretty hot headed, but I wasn't toxic with them. This could help during my time staffing because I won't let a single insult throw me off and get me mad, which could possible lead to over punishment of someone. I also know the rules very well. As stated earlier in my statement about how I got banned, I made an appeal and got accepted because I knew that autoclicker wasn't stated in the rules that it couldn't be on your computer. If you read my appeal, you could see that I would accept a reduced punishment because I technically could of Xed out of the Autoclicker, and boom, I could say "But I never even had it on." Of course, my appeal got accepted and my ban got reduced to 5 days. This could help me because I would easily know the appropriate punishment for a rule breaker and also what is allowed and what isn't. I'm also very active on the forums, so I'm easily caught up with what the community thinks and server updates.

What about your greatest weaknesses? How do you get past them?

My greatest weakness is probably my voice, honestly. I can't spew out words correctly sometimes, and sometimes I stutter. My crappy mic doesn't really help much with it. I have a few other weaknesses, but I can't think of them right now, so I'll edit this as I think.

Are you active on our Discord server?

I checked it like 11 times as I wrote this app, so I guess you could say that.

Is there anything else you'd like to add?

I like feedback, so please reply anything you see wrong and I'll do my best to fix it. Have a good day! Also, here's my proof of being Helper on that one server: upload_2019-4-16_20-28-49.png
    Last edited: Apr 23, 2019
    xd_Azures and Lucas_The_Spider like this.
  2. xd_Azures

xd_Azures Well-Known Member

CwRekZ_, I like how you put in tons of detail and description in your application. If you would like too make it more colorful (just an opinion) you could add color. Also if you want doesn't make much of a difference but you could space out the questions from the answers.
  3. CwRekZ_

Will do.
  4. Noah Labonte

Noah Labonte New Member

Really kind, helpful player. I feel you would make a great staff member. Very honest admitting to using and auto clicker and providing proof of the appeal.
  5. CwRekZ_

Thanks, fam.
  6. Debuff

Debuff New Member

Hello, very detailed application. Wonderful punctuation and no spelling errors. Overall, very active person and is nice in-game (most of the time).

Anyways, best of luck :D
  7. CwRekZ_

Thanks, fam.
    Last edited: Apr 19, 2019
  8. _Vadex_

_Vadex_ Senior Moderator Staff Member Retired Sr. Moderator

Very active player. Understands the rules very well and and is training with me to learn to spot hackers both ingame and screenshare. He is getting very good. Very active in the pvp arena which is where we could use more staff.
  9. Kiusta

Kiusta Well-Known Member

Not enough detail
  10. Kiusta

Kiusta Well-Known Member

Naw I'm just kidding , Beauty app wish you the best of luck!
  11. FoxPlayz101

FoxPlayz101 Well-Known Member

Congrats, your appliction has been ACCEPTED

You will recieve your perms within 24 hours. I can't wait to staff with you!