Accepted CwRekZ_ Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Closed Appeals' started by CwRekZ_, Mar 15, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CwRekZ_

CwRekZ_ New Member

What is your (in-game, forums, Discord) name? IGN: CwRekZ_ (same with forums) My discord is CwRekZ_#2252

What is the (in-game, forums, Discord) name of the staff member(s) who issued the punishment(s)? Slipest

Do you agree you did something wrong in this situation? I mean, It's kind of argumentative. You see, I read the rules and it said the USE of blacklisted mods was not allowed. I assumed as long as I wasn't using it, I was good. So you could imagine how surprised I was when I was told that having an autoclicker wasn't allowed on your PC at all (even though I wasn't using it and I was screenshared) I can totally understand why that was set into place, and I can totally understand Slipest's views on it, considering I could easily just exit out of the Autoclicker as soon as I was told to SS. Anyway, I understand why I could be considered to be wrong in this situation, but in my opinion, it should be specifically stated that you're not allowed to have Autoclicker and any other mod you aren't allowed to have on your PC.

For how long are you banned? 25 days (Slipest gave me a shortened sentence because I told him right away that I had an autoclicker on my PC)

Why do you feel like this punishment was unjust, or why do you feel like it should be removed? I kind of combined this answer into the "Do I agree you did something wrong?" question.

Anyway, if I don't get unbanned or a shorter ban, it's all good in the hood, I just felt like expressing that I feel a tad bit scammed out of the rules I agreed upon when I joined the server. I can also understand that I shouldn't have an autoclicker on my PC in the first place (which honestly I forgot about because I used it to mess around with some friends on a very old server.) Love ya'll and good night, good morning,or good afternoon wherever you are and know that God loves you <3
  2. Slipest

Slipest Senior Moderator Staff Member Sr. Moderator

I will shorten your ban to 5 days and update the rules.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.