Denied cvetko007's Staff application

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by cvetko007, Jan 20, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cvetko007

cvetko007 New Member

In-Game Username: cvetko007
    DiscordTag (ex. Name#1234): c0nsole#3389
    First Name (Optional): Dominic
    Current Age: 16
    Timezone / Country: CET,Croatia

When are you most active? How many hours can you provide to Breach in a week? I can be online whenever I am not in school which is 4-5hrs a day which is roughly 35+ hours a week on the server. I think that is good enough considering i have school and have to go to the hospital every other day

Which server(s) are you most active on? What is it about that particular gamemode that keeps you interested? I am most active on OP factions RED, I like OP factions its fun and there are a lot of good staff members that don't abuse their power. I like your factions RED because it provides a lot of OP items but still isnt too much to keep you dooing noothing. I was really glad to see the prizes for the top factions because that just motivates me to go fowaard and compete with other players to be the best of the best

Have you ever been banned on BreachPvP? If so, why should this not affect your chances? No,never

How do you feel that you'd make a contribution to Breach with the position you're applying for? I play on RED alot and I realized that there are more staff on Yellow so I think that I could help out on RED alot.. I'd be able to help out managing the chat and some bugs that I find wierd on your server. If allowed I would also do some events for people that would be really fun and they could win prizes if they are good enough. Also I would do some fun quizes and stuff like that to entertain people who don't have much to do

What issues do you see with Breach that you feel could be fixed? There aren't many issuses, the server is amazing,but like I said there are less staff on RED. But I found one big issue and that is that RED crashes alot cuz of some peoples massive IGs farm.

Name a mistake you made during your time here on Breach? How did you fix that mistake? What did you
    learn from it?
    I don't think I have made a big mistake except making my base way too big and I dont have /fly to make it good...

Tell us your previous server moderation experience, with proof if applicable. If you lack previous experience, why should this not greatly affect your chances as a potential staff member? I've been admin 2 times but the servers went down because the owner didn't pay for the server monthly.. I don't think it should affect my application because I belive everyone deserves a chance at anything. I am not easily offended and I am not short tempered so no one can really make me mad enough to mute them and kick them. I would only do such thing if I had a right reason

Why should we choose you, over any other applicant? I can contribute 35+ hours a week on the server and I can socialize with players and entertain them. i already have a decent amount of friends there so I belive that we could do some fun stuff with other players. I also wouldn't ignore low rank players like most people. For instance people with LEGEND rank sometimes ignore question from low rank players and I have found myself asking the same question over and over again and no one would reply because they think they are higher and better. So I would definetly help out low rank players and newer players with anything they need to know

Tell us your greatest strengths? How would these help you during your time staffing, if accepted? I would be glad to answer a lot of question if anyone asks, I am ready to entertain a lot of players and I won't abuse my power if I am accepted

What about your greatest weaknesses? How do you get past them? My greatest weakness would be thinking big. But I can restrain myself easily. Also probably one of the weaknesses is that sometimes I would go away and wouldn't be on the server for a whole day cuz I'd have to stay in the hospital but that is a very rare case

Are you active on our Discord server? I have been there a few times but I don't own a mic currently so I don't spend a lot of time there. I use it to check for events and any big announcments but I am not a fan of Discord cuz I currently don't own a mic (but in a week or so im getting a new headset so that will be sorted out)

Is there anything else you'd like to add? I would be really glad if u accepted me and you wouldn't regret accepting me cuz I can contribute a lot to the server.

Thank you for reading! <3
    Last edited: Jan 20, 2019
  2. Thicness

Thicness Well-Known Member

I'll give you some advice to fix and make ur applicatiom better

-BOLD the questions

-Add more detail

-Good luck
  3. cvetko007

cvetko007 New Member

I have updated it! :) Thank you for the advice
  4. Thicness

Thicness Well-Known Member

Better. :D
    cvetko007 likes this.
  5. SoulRewind2

SoulRewind2 Member

Some advice you joined this server learn first how this server works (Rules,The people )
    Most of the time staff members want to see u first play on the server for a bit and then accept you
  6. Zenofain

Zenofain Helper Staff Member Helper

Not going to lie I never have seen you once. I also think you should add more detail and check your grammar again!
    xd_Azures and Thicness like this.
  7. xd_Azures

xd_Azures Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Mmm, 4th my padowan I smell inactivity in this one, mmm.
    Thicness likes this.
  8. ImPuppyHD

ImPuppyHD Senior Moderator Staff Member Sr. Moderator

Hello! Unfortunately, you are not fit to make the staff team. you can reapply in 2 weeks.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.