Denied CliqueV2's Staff Application

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by CliqueV2, Dec 24, 2018.

1. CliqueV2

CliqueV2 Member

In-Game Username: CliqueV2 but most of the people known me as "Borro"
    DiscordTag (ex. Name#1234): CliqueV2#1177
    First Name (Optional): I would happily share my first name with anyone that would like to know it, but I do not think making it public is a great idea.
    Current Age: My current age is 15
    Timezone / Country: GMT (UK)

When are you most active? How many hours can you provide to Breach in a week?

I would say that I am a pretty active player, just like I was when I used to be a Senior Moderator. The only thing that would come between me and spending time on breach is school, so to give an approximate time that I am willing to spend on breach is about 12+ hours a week, which I say is a decent amount of time to weekly spend on the server. However I am likely on spending more time on the server during weekends as I would have more free time, and therefore I'll be available on playing more.

Which server(s) are you most active on? What is it about that particular gamemode that keeps you interested?

Every game-mode has different features, which attract different kind of players and as a "pvp addicted" player I feel like I am more attracted to Factions Yellow due to its insane amount of pvp, and donations that I have made. I personally think that I would be more active on Factions Yellow , but if necessary I would happily switch the server if a player is in need of any kind of help. As I have mentioned above, Factions Yellow keeps me entertained because of the amount of pvp there is, but also because of the relations that I have with multiple players. In conclusion, I am willing to play on any game-mode as long as there is pvp going on, or anyone from another game-mode needs my assistance.

Have you ever been banned on BreachPvP? If so, why should this not affect your chances?

Some people might recognize me as a former staff member, but before that I have been unfairly banned multiple times, but the reasons have all been listed in my past staff application which did get accepted (The application was written about a year ago). I personally think that the bans should not affect my chances on getting staff because they have been over 1/2 years old, which has given me enough time to improve, and also because of the amount of contribution I have been giving the server as a staff member and builder. For example, I have been contributing on getting rid of cheaters and building koth and fps arenas.

How do you feel that you'd make a contribution to Breach with the position you're applying for?

As I have stated in the above questions, my history as a staff member is superb due to all the things I have contributed with at that time. Character related, I am mature enough to have access to full responsibility on looking after the server and the players who are in need of any kind of support. I am also a funny guy to be around with, as I like having a laugh with players who have a good sense of humor. This is where my previous staff experiences would also get involved, as I know how the server and punishments work, so I do not need to get reminded on how to apply the rules. As I have been a staff member for nearly 5 months, I have gotten up to being a Senior Moderator, which can also be an advantage as I know how to use certain commands and features such as world edit.

What issues do you see with Breach that you feel could be fixed?

The only issue that I see regarding Breach is the amount of hackers there are on all game-modes especially Factions Yellow as it has got more players who are more likely to pvp. The amount of hackers compared to the amount of staff that is being provided to us players is not enough, and therefore I think that I could fit in the missing gap, with the help of my previous staff experience.

Name a mistake you made during your time here on Breach? How did you fix that mistake? What did you learn from it?

I have been previously warned by the helper named "Kiusta" because of my inappropriate behavior regarding a toxic argument between me and another player. The argument was mainly caused because of that certain player repeatedly hackusating my brother, which at the time has gotten on my nerves. The warning has therefore made me realize that what I did was wrong, and later on apologized to everyone that felt unwelcome by the negative language that has been used.

Tell us your previous server moderation experience, with proof if applicable. If you lack previous experience, why should this not greatly affect your chances as a potential staff member?

As I have stated in the above questions, I have been a staff member on Breach for about 5 months, which at some point got me into being a Senior Moderator, and maybe even Admin if I didn't decide to retire. Therefore my past staff experience on breach could contribute to the server as it will give me a chance on improving it by using my own set of rules that I am sure would work on players, because of the long time spent as a Senior Moderator.

Why should we choose you, over any other applicant?

I believe that you should choose me because with my two years of playing and supporting Breach, I understood how the server works, meaning that I am more than capable on making players enjoy their time on breach by simply applying the rules and humor in some cases in order to make players feel special. I have also got experience of using world edit on Breach, which would it make it easier when I would get promoted as I do not need to be reminded how certain commands work.

Tell us your greatest strengths? How would these help you during your time staffing, if accepted?

My greatest strength would most likely be the capability of Screen Sharing cheaters, and that is because of my 5 months spent as a staff member I have caught some tips that can really help on exposing them to the all server. I am also a decent pvp'er which makes catching hackers more easily. Another one of my strengths is my sense of humor. I like having fun with players, no matter if they have donated to the server or not, but when a situation gets serious I like taking action by simply just applying the rules. These would help me during my time staffing as it would get rid of all the unwanted hackers.

What about your greatest weaknesses? How do you get past them?

I personally think that my greatest weakness would be not being that active on the BreachPvP discord and forums, but I will happily change that, and try being active on both to keep myself updated to any important news. Another weakness can also be not paying attention to the players in need of assistance when I pvp, but I am more than happy to change that by simply trying to get out of combat and try to offer the necessary support that the player needs.

Are you active on our Discord server?

I am currently not part of Breach discord's server, but I am more than happy on spending time on the discord as well as the server itself.

Is there anything else you'd like to add?

As some of you might know, I am not fluent English. I am half Romanian, half British which gives me the capability of speaking two different languages, so if you are Romanian....bruddah you are more than welcome to speak to me in game, and same applies to all.
    Thank you for reading my application. Have a good one.
  2. Thicness

Thicness Well-Known Member

I miss when you were a good staff (in 2016) you were really good and helpful to the community.

Best regards, Thicness
    CliqueV2 likes this.
  3. Slipest

Slipest Well-Known Member

Your application could use a bit more detail and fix some grammar mistakes.
    [Edit] Thanks for adding more detail!

Best regards,
    Slipest
    Last edited: Dec 26, 2018
    Thicness likes this.
  4. CliqueV2

CliqueV2 Member

I’m starting to miss that too man. Thanks for your support bro.
    Thicness likes this.
  5. CliqueV2

CliqueV2 Member

Will do. Thanks for your support
    Thicness likes this.
  6. ImPuppyHD

ImPuppyHD Well-Known Member

I VOUCH 100%%%%%%%%%%% For this
    xd_Azures, CliqueV2 and Thicness like this.
  7. Enconing

Enconing New Member

I remeber the good days as u were probs the most liked staff member in the past. Maybe could fix some grammer issues.
    Best of luck!
    CliqueV2 and Thicness like this.
  8. Varsityz

Varsityz Member

+1 Borro was a really good staff member and friendly to everyone
  9. Bjben

Bjben Moderator Staff Member Moderator

+1 trillion
    CliqueV2 likes this.
  10. Slipest

Slipest Well-Known Member

Huge vouch! ^ He is very nice ingame and has a lot of experience in being a staff member! Hope to see him on the staff team!

Best regards,
    Burger
    Thicness and CliqueV2 like this.
  11. CliqueV2

CliqueV2 Member

Thank you for the support man <3 Much love
    Thicness likes this.
  12. CliqueV2

CliqueV2 Member

Aww, thank youuu man. This had me touched
    Thicness likes this.
  13. CliqueV2

CliqueV2 Member

Thank you bro. Much appreciated
    Thicness likes this.
  14. CliqueV2

CliqueV2 Member

Thank youuu pups. Much love
    Thicness likes this.
  15. CliqueV2

CliqueV2 Member

Thanks bro. GL getting staff to you too man
  16. Zenofain

Zenofain Member

Even though we have had our differences in the past I would love to see you as staff again. I use to like pvping you and having some fun but still keeping it competitive hope to see you as staff good luck bro.
    Thicness and CliqueV2 like this.
  17. CliqueV2

CliqueV2 Member

Thanks for your support man. Really appreciate it
    Thicness and Zenofain like this.
  18. Zenofain

Zenofain Member

Np Hope to see you as staff!
  19. Kiusta

Kiusta Well-Known Member

Tbh you have been kinda toxic in-game. But other then that I have no problems with, good luck with the application and hopefully we can get along better.
    CliqueV2 likes this.
  20. DadsSideHoe

DadsSideHoe Senior Moderator Staff Member Sr. Moderator

Ex staff member. From what i can see this is a good application.
    Good Luck
    ~Dads <3
    CliqueV2 likes this.