Denied Clemente's Application

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by Clemente Carranza, Jun 17, 2019.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. In-Game Username: ClementeCarranza
    DiscordTag (ex. Name#1234): clem321#9101
    First Name (Optional): Clemente
    Current Age: 20
    Timezone / Country: MST/USA

When are you most active? How many hours can you provide to Breach in a week?
    -It depends on the day since I have a different work schedule every week. Also busy since I'm a supervisor but can still definitely make 40+ hours a week. MST wise I can play 7am-2pm. 12am-4am.

Which server(s) are you most active on? What is it about that particular gamemode that keeps you interested?
    I usually just play on breachpvp, the system of the spawners, armor tactics, and the people who play on this server. My server aswell but it's on maintenance. Factions red is also the right about of op and non OP. The system having to make a very secured base without bedrock keeps the raiding fun. This gamemode helps new players rise to the top factions ranks too. I know this server will just keep moving up.

Have you ever been banned on BreachPvP? If so, why should this not affect your chances?
    - Yes For Spam. It shouldn't because as everyone now knows I have stopped over all. I feel I have redeem myself for my actions since the start and will keep doing so. Many have seen my progress. I promise this will only continue.

How do you feel that you'd make a contribution to Breach with the position you're applying for?
    -I have seen many new players come and go and not stay because they have not been given step by step help on how the server works which I come in whenever they ask anyyyy question at all and will go the extra mile for them.

What issues do you see with Breach that you feel could be fixed?
    -Lots of questions from new members and not enough answers given, players joining and leaving right away due to not knowing how fun breach can be. I can fix it by helping them right away on how the server works. Players leave aswell due to the lack of activity. I always am back and forth with every single member trying to keep them on. I encourage those new players to join together and such. I try my best to not let a single new player leave.

Name a mistake you made during your time here on Breach? How did you fix that mistake? What did you
    learn from it?

- I Have spammed because I forgot to use ./f c f . have fixed it by reminding myself to do so. I also have harrassed a staff member by wanting to repeatedly teleport. I found out later down the road that I should've put effort towards helping new players instead of being an annoyance.

Tell us your previous server moderation experience, with proof if applicable. If you lack previous experience, why should this not greatly affect your chances as a potential staff member?
    - I have been owner of a few factions but left the projects due to having no enough time in the past for them. can provide proof in discord. I've never tried to become any type of staff on servers until now. I see a huge potential in this server which gave me the motive to try.

Why should we choose you, over any other applicant?
    -I'm a very well multitasker, works under pressure well, can almost always be reachable. I have a lot of knowledge over minecraft due to the fact I've been playing for around 8-9 years. I will always be able to keep my emotions under control and if I'm ever unsure about a decision based on the situation I will make sure with a higher up. I help those even when I don't have to. I have helped players make bases. I've constantly gave advice on what to buy from the server store. I don't mind helping people one bit. Whether it be in the middle of gearing up, raiding, purchasing anything, I'm always glad to help. I'm probably the most honest and fair player there is rn. Friend or foe, I will always stick the rules. There is always a time to play and a time to be serious. I understand bring staff is about helping others and finding solutions instead of kicking,banning,muting players left and right.

Tell us your greatest strengths? How would these help you during your time staffing, if accepted?
    - Team Leader, Team Player, Always Positive. Passionate. Invested. I get happiness seeing new members join and stay! I know the community can grow even better with the right steps and staff. I would love to take part in such a movement. I have an incredible tolerance for players who constantly need help. I'm understanding in all areas. Some people are able to do things easier and others not. I do not discriminate no matter the age, personality, etc.

What about your greatest weaknesses? How do you get past them?
    -Greatest Weakness was being lazy, got over them because of my wife and son, which made me even more positive over all.
    Are you active on our Discord server?
    -Im active here and there. Enough to know what goes on the server and what's to come.

And to the ones deciding on my application. I know it's not much but it's all straight forward and honest. Nothing more, Nothing less. All I'm asking for is a chance. You won't be disappointed. I highly recommend my maturity should be accounted for too.
    Last edited: Jun 22, 2019
  2. RyanlLel

RyanlLel New Member

Bold your Questions or make your answers a different color. It would be easier to read. Also try to answer questions with longer responses. Such as "How do you feel that you'd make a contribution to Breach with the position you're applying for?", try to answer with more detail/effort.
    Clemente Carranza likes this.
  3. delete this -.-)/
  4. _Vadex_

_Vadex_ Senior Moderator Staff Member Retired Sr. Moderator

Dont take feed back as a bad thing. If he hadn't given you suggestions this would have been denied
    Clemente Carranza and CwRekZ_ like this.
  5. I was just giving some humor that's all
  6. Lewis

Lewis New Member

Add more detail in all part's :)
    HotDog likes this.
  7. even in when im able to play? doesn't make sense since I can't really answer it excatly
  8. RyanlLel

RyanlLel New Member

Just try to have longer answers :D like explaining why you should be staff and strengths/weaknesses. Try to give examples of when you use your strengths and such.
  9. Blake

Blake New Member

[Jr-Mod] LoserL

Honestly your very active in-game and your helpful even when you don't need to be to all the new members and you have gotten a lot of ppl to stay with breach. A little longer Answers couldn't hurt but other then that +1 :D
  10. Thank You Man, I'll try to make my honest answers longer for sure.
  11. HotDog

HotDog New Member

Needs more detail everywhere in the app pretty much. Also you have shown to be consistently rude to me in game, and just not listening. Ex. Staff member telling you to stop doing something, or as said, Banned for spam, it should not have taken you 10 warns, and then a ban to realize you need to stop.
  12. You're quoting everything I have already said, HotDog. As everyone on the server can see, I have bettered myself in many ways. Posting a comment such as that must have some reason behind it since you're posting what everyone already has known before.
  13. HotDog

HotDog New Member

Really whether you say you have changed generally, sure. But not towards myself. Also you really do need more detail thats why I said it again.
  14. As you have seen above, I have already been told that and towards you? I can't really say anything since I do not know your ingame name
  15. HotDog

HotDog New Member

Debt
  16. I haven't done anything rude towards you my friend. I have no amnonsity for you. I have already said I'd try my best to give a longer honest answer. You have stated unnecessary comments aswell. I feel like the amnonsity is coming from you.
  17. HotDog

HotDog New Member

You having nothing towards me is why you had been warned for Harassment towards me...
    I rest my case, I have nothing further to say.
  18. Blake

Blake New Member

Both of you stop arguing on a Staff Application makes both of you look bad
    Debt as staff you should know to be kind on a app and ik you were just giving your Input but it doesn't need to be carried out
    and Clemente same for you accept the feed back and better from it like you have been and don't continue with making yourself look bad in a app by arguing.

[Jr-Mod] LoserL

<3
    Clemente Carranza and HotDog like this.
  19. For wanting to tp repeatedly ? Right, thank you for reminding me since I forgot. I was a new player and didn't take into depth how much I should've put my efforts into helping no players instead of wanting to tp to staff. I'm sorry if you dislike me but as I've said. I have no amnonsity towards you. There are just a few things I would change about the way you are on the server. 1 or 2 that's all.
  20. I wasn't arguing? If you noticed I didn't say one thing rude/point fingers. I actually like debt. He just seems to be hot headed. I do think he is fun though.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.