Denied Checkering's Application!

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by Checkering, Mar 2, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Checkering

Checkering New Member

In-Game Username: Checkering
    Discord Tag (ex. Name#1234): Checkering#3013 I do have another discord account for my phone!
    First Name (Optional): Id rather have staff know that than the players.
    Current Age: 14 Ps I do sound very very young.
    Timezone / Country: EST (Eastern Standard Time), United States of America (Michigan)

When are you most active? How many hours can you provide to Breach in a week?
    When I do have breaks from school I will let you know!

MONDAY
    Available on 4 P.M. - 10 P.M. EST
    TUESDAY
    WEDNESDAY
    THURSDAY
    FRIDAY
    Available on 4 P.M. - 11 P.M. MDT
    SATURDAY
    Available on 1 P.M. - 11 P.M. EST
    SUNDAY
    Available on 1 P.M. - 10 P.M. EST

Which server(s) are you most active on? What is it about that particular gamemode? that keeps you interested? I am most active on factions red. It keeps me playing because I have something to work to such as buying spawners, making cannons, and making gear.

Have you ever been banned on BreachPvP? If so, why should this not affect your chances?
    No I have never have been banned on breachpvp!
    How do you feel that you'd make a contribution to Breach with the position you're applying for?
    I will be applying for helper.
    What issues do you see with Breach that you feel you would want to fix?
    The stacked mobs plugin because It stackes so much sometimes you can't hit it.
    And there is some cheaters, dupers, And a bit more active staff on red that, That help in chat, because I remember one time I was asking how to redeem MCMMO and there was a mod and one helper on.

Name a mistake you made during your time here on Breach? How did you fix that mistake? What did you
    learn from it?

I made a mistake that I do regret, Is staff disrespect, I was in chat and being rude to a helper and after that I did say I was sorry and I do regret it.
    I learned that I should not take my anger out on others.

Tell us your previous server moderation experience, with proof if applicable. If you lack previous experience, why should this not greatly affect your chances as a potential staff member?

I sadly do not have any proof of staff, because I have factory reset my pc, But I have been staff on
    ApolloHCF - Senior-Moderator
    FlashPvp - Moderator
    Hczones - Trial-Moderator
    RiverMC - Manager
    SupraHQ - Platform-Admin
    HcUnion - Manager
    BlitzHQ - Manager
    UnitedHq - Senior-Moderator
    Pots.gg - Admin
    LionHCF General-Manager
    NightmareHCF - Moderator
    HayzePVP - Manager
    DesertPVP - Platform-Admin
    ToxicHCF - Senior-mod
    Zany - Trial-Mod

Why should we choose you, over any other applicant?
    You should pick me over other people because I can be empathetic (This can be useful while I'm supporting players in the game or in discord by letting me be able to connect to that player's emotion and handle the situation better (Ex. A player has been not getting the proper support and he/she is getting loud at me or another staff member I would say "I know how you feel on this but I will need you to cooperate with me so this can work for both of us and so it can go quicker too.")). I have optimism about most things such as on management decisions and also how the server will turn out I can trust the management team to guide the network in the right place. My dedication towards a network, I would be doing my 100% all the time and trying my best doing more than the normal staff member does, this would be useful to the network and players because I could be doing things players want staff members to do to make players happy and then for the network more work could be done. My past experience as a staff member could help me and benefit the network in many ways because I'm used to more situations as a low-ranking staff member and a high-ranking staff member too, also this could be useful for the fact I had so many responses and expectations as a high-ranking staff member in the past I would be following those expectations and much more. I'm always for something new and up for a change so if staff changes or network changes I would be fine with unless it harms the network or doesn't benefit in any way. What also makes me a great asset to the network is that I can work at any rank and do superbly.

Tell us your greatest strengths? How would these help you during your time staffing, if accepted?
    Honesty
    I am very honest with people in ways. Being honest can be hurtful as well. Some people can go too far in being honest with one another. I like being honest but I don't like taking it to far. Taking it to far can cause people to feel all bad and sad. Even though I am honest I don't like taking it to far. I like being direct to people if the person takes it too far in many ways. I like saying the truth instead of causing more lies that can cause more problems.

How could this trait help me as a helper? I think honesty could help me gain respect among the other staff members. I would never be inclined to lie about a situation which would help me straight up with my co-workers. This, would in turn, help the staff team run more effectively.

Equality
    I like being equal to others. I don't care what the race of the person is. I like treating everyone the same no matter what. No matter what religion or language the person speaks I like treating them the same. I respect the person no matter what they are or who they are. Being equal to a person is very good which makes the person feel right in this community. Also, in-game no matter what rank people have as well.I like treating every single person like if they were all the same.

How could this trait help as a helper? I think equality is needed for this position, everyone deserves the same punishments, doesn't matter if it's a friend of mine or if it has another religion or speaks another language.

Polite
    I like to think of myself as a polite person. I think it is quite important to be respectful to all your fellow community and staff members. Being polite will gain you respect which I value from my fellow players.

How could this trait help me as a helper? I believe players are more willing to listen to a staff member who is polite and relatable. This means I could leave a player feeling comfortable about the situation and we could resolve it peacefully from there.

Organized
    Whenever an issue comes to hand, I like to deal with it in an orderly fashion. People that are messy when they deal with things, tend to fail in their duty. When I need to help deal with something, that is the time when I put on my intelligence hat and organize a way to deal with the problem at hand.

How could this trait help me as a helper? I think being organized can save you a whole lot of time when coming to reports, ban appeals, questions, etc. Being organized means I can do something in a productive way.

What about your greatest weaknesses? How do you get past them?
    *I'm not going to lie, I can sometimes be a little out of hand with players being toxic. However, I intend to work hard on improving this problem and I will do my up-most effort to make sure I improve.

This may contradict one of my strengths, but sometimes my grammar can be a little bit shaky, as can anyone's. However, as a 14 year old, I have a lot better grammar than others my age. Times where my grammar could be off is where I miss-type something or I'm in a rush (i.e to ban/mute someone).

I intend to become more experienced and eliminate any weaknesses I have during the period that I am a Helper.

Are you active on our Discord
    Not going to lie i'm not that active on the discord server, But I am still active.
    Is there anything else you'd like to add?
    Please take this application in to consideration please and thank you! and have a nice day or night!

Thank you for taking you're time in reading this!
    Last edited: Mar 2, 2019
  2. SoulRewind2

SoulRewind2 Well-Known Member

There is sum lack of detail try to fix that

GL
  3. Checkering

Checkering New Member

Thank you I will be adding some more detail!
  4. SoulRewind2

SoulRewind2 Well-Known Member

5. Checkering

Checkering New Member

I just got banned XD
    CaptainUSSR likes this.
  6. Normmal

Normmal Helper Staff Member Helper

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.