CharlieZX82 Staff Application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by CharlieZX82, Apr 13, 2019.

1. CharlieZX82

CharlieZX82 New Member

In-Game Username: CharlieZX82
    DiscordTag (ex. Name#1234):CharlieZX82#3233
    First Name (Optional): Charlie
    Current Age: 16
    Timezone / Country: Britain

When are you most active? How many hours can you provide to Breach in a week?
    Currently with collage I can be active around 4-5 hours per day on week days but on weekends I’m active most of the day and night. Weekdays for me it would be around 5-9pm everyday and weekends I couldn’t put a time zone but I am always active on weekends at a minimum I’m active 6 hours each day. Unless im away on holiday or I have planned something in advanced and I would notify others to make sure they know before I get off for a substantial amount of time.

Which server(s) are you most active on? What is it about that particular gamemode that keeps you interested?
    I’m mostly active on Breach PvP yellow but sometimes go on red but I think I’ve i might Start to go onto red. The particular aspect of yellow that keeps me active is because it’s OP factions and I love that aspect of the server. The server being ‘super OP’ makes the pvp aspect of it a lot more fun as in you can fight for longer but you can also quick drop people with the high sharpnesses or axes and swords.

Have you ever been banned on BreachPvP? If so, why should this not affect your chances?
    No I have never been banned on BreahPvP

How do you feel that you'd make a contribution to Breach with the position you're applying for?
    Well me being very active always helps with catching hackers always being helpful in the chat and to player generally trying to learn how to start off after first joining. There have been a few instances where staff have not been on when there is a hacker and I would like to be the person who can forfill that role when other staff aren’t available. I feel I am a responsible person and I feel I wouldn’t abuse any permissions i am ever given. I would never hand out a punishment without sufficient effidence or hand out the wrong punishment for what ever issue i may be dealing with.
    What issues do you see with Breach that you feel could be fixed?
    I feel some of the staff are inactive sometimes or staff members not active in the same time zone as me. I sometimes see a hacker or an issue that I would like to help with or resolve it if possible . I have a few other minor suggestions but other than that I’m quite happy with breach pvp especially after feest came on the other day and did fix some minor bugs that needed to fixed.

Name a mistake you made during your time here on Breach? How did you fix that mistake? What did you learn from it?
    I renamed an item something inappropriate and I Itemed it in chat and I got warned for it and from that I now know not to rename my items inappropriate names like I did previously.

Tell us your previous server moderation experience, with proof if applicable. If you lack previous experience, why should this not greatly affect your chances as a potential staff member?
    I have had no real experience on a good and active server like this but I don’t think that should affect my chances as I think everyone should be given a shot at becoming staff and learning what to do and how to deal with situations like the other staff do and in the correct way.
    Why should we choose you, over any other applicant?
    Well I’d love to become a staff member on BreachPvP just because I’m always on and I see people that need help or there’s a problem that I could help with. Sometimes hackers are active and I want to be the person that catches them and hands out the punishment. I always want to help out with reports players and sadly i cant help them when no other staff is online. I think my Timezone does help because I as a player do like a staff member on at all time so there is someone to report to. Im also always active on discord aswell as the server so overall me being a staff member would make me happy but also really help out BreachPvP as a server. I personally feel I am a quick learner and already have looked and remembered a few rules on the forums but I’m sure if I became a part of the staff team I would update myself with the rules and punishments that follows breaking that rule. I have also just recently found out to properly screen share people who I feel are hacking (that’s if I was staff) and I feel I heard people saying it’s abit of a struggle at the moment I don’t know if it’s true but I’m sure I can always help out other staff with screen shares.

Tell us your greatest strengths? How would these help you during your time staffing, if accepted?
    I always try to be nice to people even if people are rude and toxic in chat I try to be polite and welcoming as possible. I don’t take much to hart of people i don’t get easily offended by people.

What about your greatest weaknesses? How do you get past them?
    I feel my weaknesses will be at the start not properly knowing how to catch people or the correct punishments but all I know is I can only learn from my mistakes snd making me a better staff member. Another weakness could be if someone takes something way too far and it’s not acceptable at all but in this instance if a player is so out of order it’s affecting me I feel a punishment would be handed out correctly.

Are you active on our Discord server?
    Yes I’m active on the discord and will be there to help and support anyone if needed. I’m not always in conversations but if I’m tagged or someone needs help i will always be active to help them out.

Thanks for reading my Application.
    Please give feedback and suggestions for any improvements below :)
    Last edited: Apr 18, 2019 at 1:13 AM
  2. Kiusta

Kiusta Junior Moderator Staff Member Jr. Moderator

Hello charlie! Try bolding the questions so it makes it easier for the staff to distinguish the questions from your answers.
  3. CharlieZX82

CharlieZX82 New Member

Okay I have now done that
  4. TheGenerous

TheGenerous Senior Moderator Staff Member Sr. Moderator

Decent application, will consider.
  5. CharlieZX82

CharlieZX82 New Member

Okay Thankyou
  6. Weyo_

Weyo_ Helper Staff Member Helper

Strong app and a very nice player a big +1 from me ":_)
  7. CharlieZX82

CharlieZX82 New Member

Thankyou Weyo
  8. Debuff

Debuff New Member

Hello Charlie, very good application. Very detailed and well typed. Try putting a space or two in-between the question and your answer. Overall, there are some spelling errors and could use some punctuation. I don't see you online as much but it may be do to the fact of being in a different country // timezone.

Anyways, best of luck man :D
    Last edited: Apr 19, 2019 at 3:23 AM
  9. CharlieZX82

CharlieZX82 New Member

Thankyou Debuff I will take that into consideration. And yes I normally see you come on as I’m starting to head off or something similar to that. But anyway thanks man
  10. Weyo

Weyo New Member

You are extremely toxic and disrespectful
  11. Weyo_

Weyo_ Helper Staff Member Helper

Ignore this
  12. CharlieZX82

CharlieZX82 New Member

Oh is that not you?
    Was very confused then haha.