Closed Chargeback Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Closed Appeals' started by AnonymousR3, May 13, 2019.

1. AnonymousR3

AnonymousR3 New Member

What is your (in-game, forums, Discord) name?
    IGN: AnonymousR3 - DISCORD: AnonymousR3#5762 - FORUMS AnonymousR3.

What is the (in-game, forums, Discord) name of the staff member(s) who issued the punishment(s)?
    Automatic console ban.

Do you agree you did something wrong in this situation?
    No, I did not do anything wrong.

For how long are you banned?
    Permanent

Why do you feel like this punishment was unjust, or why do you feel like it should be removed?
    I quit playing MC at about December. I come back today 5 months later to check the server out and I see that I am banned since 08/02/2019 for Chargeback! The thing is that I did not chargeback myself and even if I wanted to I would not be able to do so because there is a 180 day period in which you can chargeback! My last donation was at 17/08/2018 so it was not possible for me to chargeback at February 2019! Please Owner check the shop logs and look at my Paypal that I have bought with and look at the paypal that chargebacked with my username! I don't feel like its fair for me to get banned just because someone chargedback a donation under my username.
    I have paypal logs and transaction history that proves it was not me that chargedback.
    Also, I just checked I am not banned on my Alt account which i have used my own paypal to buy kits with so it is not my paypal that got my other account banned because if it was me who chargebacked my alt would have been banned as well.

Kings regards,
    AnonymousR3
    Last edited: May 13, 2019
  2. xd_Azures

xd_Azures Well-Known Member

Hey Anonymous, please pm the server owner on discord or the Puppy the Head-Admin on discord if you would like to be unbanned. Someone else who had bought something for you must have charge backed and brought you along with the ban. Sorry about the problem with the current staff team replying, they lack the ability of common sense and listening to their members.
  3. AnonymousR3

AnonymousR3 New Member

I remember you!
    Thanks for helping me out I pmed Puppy on discord hope I get unbanned soon.
  4. Weyo_

Weyo_ Well-Known Member

We are on the same page bb <3 i had help people aswell because the new staff team doesnt do his job . But rocket just contact me ill pay ya Debt back to feest :)
  5. _Vadex_

_Vadex_ Senior Moderator Staff Member Retired Sr. Moderator

I will bring this to the attention of the admin
  6. xd_Azures

If you truly want to, whats ya discord?
  7. xd_Azures

8. _Vadex_

_Vadex_ Senior Moderator Staff Member Retired Sr. Moderator

This player has been banned for hacks. This request will be closed
  9. xd_Azures