Closed Boombaclut's Staff Application 100% must read

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by Ben clayden, Jun 13, 2019.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ben clayden

Ben clayden New Member

In-Game Username: Boombaclut
    Discord Tag (ex. Name#1234): boombaclut#9453
    First Name (Optional): Ben
    Current Age: 16
    Timezone / Country: England / GMT

When are you most active? How many hours can you provide to Breach in a week?

I'm mostly active in the morning (9 am) and i can play till (11 pm)

Monday - 9:00 am - 2:00 pm
    Tuesday - 9:00 am - 2:00 pm
    Wednesday - 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
    Thursday - 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
    Friday - 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
    Saturday - 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
    Sunday - 9:00 am - 2:00 pm
    These could vary but i spend most of my day on BreachPvP

Which server(s) are you most active on? What is it about that particular game-mode that keeps you interested?
    I play factions yellow as its the most unique game-mode on Breach in my opinion as i love the super op factions experience, its also the most competitive factions on Breach and i'm always looking for a competition and factions yellow provides that. I like to pvp most on Yellow as you don't get that kind of pvp anywhere else i also love to raid and compete for the Ftop.

Have you ever been banned on BreachPvP? If so, why should this not affect your chances?

I have been banned on Breach pvp on factions yellow but they were both joking around, however i have been warned a few times for being toxic.

This should not affect my chances at staff as i have learned from them and i will try to control the frustration when i do get bested in pvp.

How do you feel that you'd make a contribution to Breach with the position you're applying for?

What i could contribute to Breach is the amount of activity i can give, as this is needed for catching hackers,spammers and bots i also am in the GMT timezone which would be helpful as i can come on when majority of staff aren't making sure the server is being monitored at most times. I'm always willing to help new members on the server and help them with whatever i'm capable of doing i'm well experienced in factions as I've been playing since 2013 i know majority of commands which i believe is also very helpful for a staff member starting out with Helper. I have also just finished with school meaning that i can be online pretty much all the time ;)

What issues do you see with Breach that you feel could be fixed?

I feel that the lag on breach is its biggest problem and i know its hard to combat this issue but it could help to have more request broadcasted reboots and clear lag i also see the random toxicity and various mishaps in the chat that i believe i could easily fix with a warn.

Name a mistake you made during your time here on Breach? How did you fix that mistake? What did you learn from it?
    A mistake i have made during my time on Breach could be my unneeded toxicity when i die, most of it is banter but i realise it gives a bad reputation for the server and I've definitely learned from this and i'l be more aware for the future.

Tell us your previous server moderation experience, with proof if applicable. If you lack previous experience, why should this not greatly affect your chances as a potential staff member?

I was previously a Sr mod on another super op factions called infinity raids which i do not have but i believe this experience will be helpful towards breach as i'm well versed in commands and plugins as well as i know what to expect and how to deal with various problems that may appear with the server.

Why should we choose you, over any other applicant?
    I'm active, i know what to do in heated situations and i'm always willing to help someone who needs it, i have good knowledge of factions and i also believe that my previous experience would benefit the players of
    Breachpvp i'm also active in chat and i'm always talking to people and i believe i am an easy person to approach.

Tell us your greatest strengths? How would these help you during your time staffing, if accepted?

My greatest strengths would be knowing how to spot hackers and dealing with bad situations.

I know what to look for in hackers i know most of the clients used and the mods after being a previous moderator on a server and i believe its a good quality to have and not something everyone can do.

I know how to deal with bad situations and defuse arguments that might escalate believe this is a good skill as factions can become very heated and i know i could help alleviate a lot of problems that could
    occur.

What about your greatest weaknesses? How do you get past them?

My greatest weakness would definitely be that i can get worked up but being accepted i will be reminded to control my frustration towards people trying purposely to annoy me.

Another weakness would be my spelling but that can obviously be corrected due to me paying more attention.

I think these shouldn't affect my chances as i know i can 100% grow on them and turn them into positives

Are you active on our Discord server?

Yes i am always active on the discord and am willing to speak to anyone who requests help i have discord open 24/7 on my computer and my phone so i'm almost always reachable.

Is there anything else you'd like add

I'm looking forward to carry on playing with everyone on Breachpvp and thank you for reading my application for helper.

- Boombaclut -
  2. Lewis

Lewis New Member

Nice staff application, however you could add more detail in some area's but overall its a nice staff application +1 from me :)
    Ben clayden likes this.
  3. _Vadex_

_Vadex_ Well-Known Member

Your staff application has been Accepted you will receive your Helper perms shortly congratulations
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.