Accepted Bloodwolf721 application

Discussion in 'Accepted Applications' started by Blairewolf721, Jun 25, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blairewolf721

Blairewolf721 New Member

In-Game Username: AvoidLove

DiscordTag: AvoidLove#1573

First Name (Optional): Meghan

Current Age: 16

Timezone / Country: EST NA

When are you most active? How many hours can you provide to Breach in a week?

Maybe from 1 to 9 pm during weekdays sometimes more and way more on weekends. It varies sometimes depending on if plans get made or not.

Which server(s) are you most active on? What is it about that particular gamemode that keeps you interested?

Factions yellow. I like this server because it has enough people that it’s not empty but isn’t crowded. It’s not easy but not difficult either it’s enough to keep it interesting and keep me coming back. I have always liked factions because I like working in a team gives you a better variety of skills.

Have you ever been banned on BreachPvP? If so, why should this not affect your chances?

No I have not. I don’t see a point in playing if your gonna cheat or get banned where is the fun in that. At least play the game the right way or don’t play at all. I also believe that if you get banned for hacking there is absolutely no point in wasting your money to buy an unban if you are just gonna come back to do it again

How do you feel that you'd make a contribution to Breach with the position you're applying for
    ?

I was head mod on an old server before we ended up shutting down. I think this would help contribute because I love helping people but I also want to rid the server of the people who ruin it for everyone else. I want to make sure the server is a fun place to be. I also feel as is my previous experience would be of great help when understanding the correct protocol when it comes to handing out any kind of punishment

What issues do you see with Breach that you feel could be fixed?

The commands. Whenever I put in a command and then a sentence I mostly t of the time at sent to the hub. I also feel like the unnecessary promotion of staff members needs to be put to a halt. I also feel like some of the staff have personal problems with some players and ban or mute them for no reason.

Name a mistake you made during your time here on Breach? How did you fix that mistake? What did you
    learn from it?

I haven’t been on that long but I stupidly walked into war zone with no armor. (Let me state the fact I’ve played for 5 years on factions servers) I wasn’t paying attention and died and I learned make sure I have on armor

Tell us your previous server moderation experience, with proof if applicable. If you lack previous experience, why should this not greatly affect your chances as a potential staff member?

As I said above I was head mod on a server for a long time until we had to close down due to money issues. I have a few people who can vouch and I have screenshots of the discord’s ranks. (I can give out their discord in private message if needed)

Why should we choose you, over any other applicant?

I love helping others and I enjoy playing so I would be on as often as possible. I tend to be a very kind person and I like being around people. I’m willing to do whatever is needed to help the server and I have a lot of ideas that might help out. I also am somewhat fluent in Swedish and Norwegian so I would be able to communicate with people if it was every necessary. I feel like my prior knowledge of running a server and help managing a team would give me an advantage.

Tell us your greatest strengths? How would these help you during your time staffing, if accepted?

My greatest strength is probably how much I care. I do my best to help in any situation and I feel like this would help because I wouldn’t give up on a problem unless I actually couldn’t fix it.

Tell us your greatest weakness:

Probably Speaking before I think. I tend to say things I should keep to my self. I say what’s on my mind nice or not. I usually get past this by thinking more before I speak. I believe I need a little more self control when it comes to saying what’s on my mind because it can get me in trouble sometimes

Are you active on our Discord server?

Yes I am, I try to do my best at helping anyone with question ons and I like to try and prevent drama if I can.

Is there anything else you'd like to add?

I am so excited for this and I hope to be accepted and can’t wait to join you guys if I am
    Last edited: Jul 13, 2019
  2. xd_Azures

xd_Azures Well-Known Member

You can add detail under a ton of stuff! For instance under "What issues do you see with Breach that you feel could be fixed?" You can add an easy 3 paragraphs but 1 should be fine. You could add something like "The constant unnecessary promotions to staff, especially the ones who do not deserve it." or "People get banned for to many staff with personal issues with players and are technically not breaking any rules."
  3. Blairewolf721

Blairewolf721 New Member

Okay thank you so much for the feedback!!! I will definitely put it too use!!
  4. _Vadex_

_Vadex_ Senior Moderator Staff Member Retired Sr. Moderator

Toss a little more info in the strength and weakness questions. App is looking pretty decent.
  5. Blairewolf721

Blairewolf721 New Member

I will thank you for your input!!
  6. FoxPlayz101

FoxPlayz101 Well-Known Member

I suggest you add more detail to the whole application. Also, I have not seen you ingame. I have no idea if it is a timezone difference or just me, anyways good luck!

Best regards,
    Fox
  7. Blairewolf721

Blairewolf721 New Member

We have talked a few times in game I usually don’t see you on unless I’m up late though so I’m guessing Timezone!! Thank you so much for your input
  8. _Vadex_

_Vadex_ Senior Moderator Staff Member Retired Sr. Moderator

Congratulations you've been Accepted into the staff team as a Helper. You will receive your discord and ingame perms within 24 hours
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.