Accepted Bjben's Staff Application

Discussion in 'Accepted Applications' started by Bjben, Dec 2, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bjben

Bjben Helper Staff Member Helper

i can see where your coming from, but dont forget people older then 14 like 16-20 year olds still have that specific situation, i think everyone does, but we are all different and as a matter of fact we are human :eek:, but thanks for the feedback and yes i do believe staff should be looking at that for staff applications, it is extremely helpfull to have really mature staff members to deal with different situations.:cool:
  2. Zenofain

Zenofain Helper Staff Member Helper

you dont need a rank to prove things not only are they looking for mature staff they are looking for staff who arent looking for a name to prove something.
  3. Bjben

I never said I need a rank to prove, guys really please read all of it and understand what it says before you comment its annoying, not just on mine everywhere that you can comment whether it be discord, forums, or anything just read it. I don't want the staff rank to be famous on the server I want it so i can keep the rule breakers from playing or breaking the rules. but yes thank you Zenofain fro your feedback!
  4. Rehurt

Rehurt Well-Known Member

You already proved your not mature lol. Gtfo and go play rolbox.
  5. Bjben

no worries man, have a good one!
  6. Zenofain

Zenofain Helper Staff Member Helper

Lol a bit rude but yes agreed he lied on other staff applications for other servers and said he was 15 and 16 recently so I don't think hes 14.
  7. Bjben

Zenofain, bud thats for my own reasons of online protection, but i can assure you that i am 14 if you want you can call me on discord if you think I'm younger or ask MLGfox seeming I'm usually in a call nearly all the time with him or even ask 4th if you wanna go that extra mile, born on 17 , may 2004 14 years ago there for i am 14 years of age and if you wanna get technical im 14 and 3 months. but believe what you wanna believe, oh and what servers did i say that on again? if you could DM me on discord that would be great
  8. FoxPlayz101

FoxPlayz101 Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Frqst, I know you might not like BjBen, but please just stop this arguing. I dont want to see more of this, especially on a thread applying for staff where you are supposed to give feedback and other things. The allowing of msging on the threads was not to have players diss the player applying for staff and saying they arent good enough, trying to state problems, and acting horribly. I don't want to see you at this again, if you do you will be further punished, do I make myself clear?
  9. FoxPlayz101

FoxPlayz101 Moderator Staff Member Moderator

and Ben, Just ignore him please I don't want either side complaining anymore. If you are having more proplems with each other dm me on discord FoxPlayz101#8025 and we will settle this together, alright?
  10. Bjben

okay, thanks fox!
  11. Rehurt

Rehurt Well-Known Member

I am giving feedback?
    Capitalize the O. Capitalize the F.
  12. Bjben

..., I'd rather not do good grammar good grammar when i dont have too.
  13. 0g8

0g8 New Member

great Application, i hope you the absolute best of luck friend =)
  14. Bjben

thanks bud
  15. Bjben

I will not be on for 4 days max, I'm going on holiday and I won't have service. I'll let you guys know when I'm back pce!
  16. Bjben

Hello all you awesome people that are awesome in an awesome way, im back and im happy!
  17. CaptainUSSR

CaptainUSSR Junior Moderator Staff Member Jr. Moderator

Welcome back!
  18. Bjben

19. DadsSideHoe

DadsSideHoe Retired Staff Member Retired

Hey BjBen,
    Love the staff application man as i see you have put a lot of work into it.
    Good luck
    ~Dads
    xd_Azures likes this.
  20. Bjben

thanks man!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.