Accepted Bjben's Staff Application

Discussion in 'Accepted Applications' started by Bjben, Dec 2, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. InfernoBlock

InfernoBlock Well-Known Member Retired

Amazing guy, seen you on a few times and you seem very nice and fit to be a staff member.
  2. Bjben

Bjben Helper Staff Member Helper

Thanks Inferno, much love, and dont let ppl put you down!
  3. Zenofain

Zenofain Helper Staff Member Helper

Bjben as you are staff on another server I don't know how much time you could put into breachpvp but it's up to you and the staff team to decide with it. I appreciate how respectful you are towards me and others I couldn't ask for more good luck!
  4. Bjben

bro i lterally dont play that server anymore, and im putting 98% of my time into breach
  5. Zenofain

ok good +1 hope to see you as staff!
  6. FoundYourFlow

FoundYourFlow New Member

BjBen Its my server first of all :mad:
  7. Rehurt

Rehurt Well-Known Member

Honestly, Immature af me replying to this application will want 4th to accept it anyways lol he accepts a lot of apps I hate on. Your irrelevant diss track coming soon buddy. Irrelevant! Me talking to you only gives you clout.
  8. Bjben

do you even read what you say, wdym "irrelevant diss track coming soon buddy." why would there be a diss track about me, I literally just play the factions game and skyblock usually minding my own business, and you say this rando stuff about me? hahaha, it's all g man. You can't love everyone!

And if its Irrelevant why you worry about it?
  9. Rehurt

Rehurt Well-Known Member

Stfu mate irrelevant! And weren’t you sucking my dick earlier in map 4 saying if you need anything I’ll help you?
  10. Bjben

tbh bud, i don't like ppl calling me mate, I also don't understand what is so Irrelevant, and what map 4? and i never said anything about helping you today i was also on for like 30 mins then went back to Bf 1 bc the servers were down. and now because I'm sick of you and you acting like your 20 dude Your 15! , i just gonna ignore your comments bc the are completely "irrelevant" to me what so ever and you only make my day worse than it was. thanks man! have a good day!
  11. Bjben

12. Rehurt

Rehurt Well-Known Member

Again as I stated *Earlier in map4 I’ll just have logs also you don’t need a comma after bud capitalize the T in tbh no comma needed after mate map 4 as in Breach Yellow Map 4. What else? Capitalize the I. Don’t start a sentence with and. Also I never said today what don’t you get about EARLIER In map 4? Capitalize your I(s) and again don’t start a sentence with and also capitalize the I in I’m you don’t start a sentence with a , And instead of the use that “what so ever?” Capitalize the T in Thanks. Put “Than it already was.”
  13. Bjben

I don't think you deserve any proper grammar. Staff is there a way you can block a person on forums because I'd rather not have people like this person making my days feel more stressful, Thanks!
  14. Zenofain

Bjben you will always have people being toxic towards you and you can't just block or ignore them as staff. If someone is being toxic you have to brush it off you're shoulders and move on life is to short to deal with people being toxic and rude.
  15. Bjben

first off im not staff xD, second i do brush it off every day at school, work and home, but the difference here is that while he's being toxic to me, its also affecting others. so ye
  16. Rehurt

Rehurt Well-Known Member

Loo
  17. Bjben

But I do want to be staff, I've been wanting to be staff from the start when I first joined breach, and I (Do Not Need) perms to find cheaters or "earn people" and what I said is Completly true, I am not staff, if when I get that rank that says Helper above my name that's when I can say is staff, not before. I am trying to stop arguing with you for many reasons but I will stand for my self and others when someone is Bullying, being racist, being toxic to players for no reason, making Arguments just because they can, and throwing hate at people for whatever reason. Its just not nice man, just because you behind a screen in a different area, does not make it right to do those things and it does not change the fact that it could hurt someone badly, I'm not saying you're hurting me but I've seen it happen to people and it's not fun. now I'm just gonna go about my day now finish doing what I was doing and hope that you don't have another argument just to throw out there, have a great day bud!:rolleyes:
  18. Varsityz

Varsityz Member

-1 honestly nothing against this guy just tired of staff being 14 and under on breach and well, when it comes to specific situations there maturity just drops and boom they favor different players and hate others
  19. Rehurt

Rehurt Well-Known Member

I said 3words you’re obsessed with me mate. Go to hell.
  20. Bjben

ya know what bud, idc no more xD. you do you and no one can stop you.

my next comment after this to you if you reply will be a nice one and then ill keep doing it until i get bored or you get bored. have a good one guys!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.