Bjben's Staff app

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by Bjben, Dec 1, 2018.

1. Bjben

Bjben Active Member

In game name: Bjben

In real life name: Benjamin

Discord tag: Bjben#1266

My current age is: 14

timezone/country: Australian/ACT NSW

When are you most active? How many hours can you provide to Breach in a week?
    Monday: 5:00 PM to 9:00 PM
    Tuesday: 5:00 PM to 9:00 PM
    Wednesday: 5:00 PM to 9:00 PM
    Thursday: 5:00 PM to 9:00 PM
    Friday: 5:00 PM to 9:00 PM
    Saturday: 5:00 AM to 9:00 PM
    Sunday: 5:00 AM to 9:00 PM
    could change. But I can tell you this 99% of that 32 hours a week will be fully dedicated to BreachPvP.

Which server(s) are you most active on? What is it about that particular gamemode that keeps you interested?
    I play Yellow now because it's the only one to play and I love it because I love the faction experience and meeting new people I also love a bit of competition. I like to build bases raid and help any person in need including enemies I use to play red only because yellow was too OP and I didn't like it. I LOVE how their shards they help make money and it's so much easier than farming melons cactus and sugar cane I also love the competition between different factions and seeing the point of view, and seeing players being nice and staff being just like players is one of the most heartwarming feelings ever.

Have you ever been banned on BreachPvP? If so, why should this not affect your chances?
    Yes, I have been banned on breach but it was a false accusation by the Moderator Raw Madness and I got an immediate unban this was around a year ago. The reason why he banned me is that I was blamed by his faction for glitching into a base. but I talked to him about it and he realized I didn't do it. This shouldn't affect my application because I never did anything wrong and everybody deserves a second chance.

How do you feel that you'd make a contribution to Breach with the position you're applying for?
    The position I am applying for is Helper because I love to help people in need, I never ever don't help someone unless I mentally or physically cant. This to my self is a great contribution to BreachPvP, I know all perms and commands due to me running a server of my own and being staff on others.
    I make sure before a place the punishment that the situation is true and that it was the player(s) that have broken the rule. I am a non toxic person in chat and when I die get raided or get bullied/talked to the wrong way I don't react in the same way the player(s) did to me because >(Treat people how you want to be Treated) I would never abuse permissions because that ruins the game for others and I personally hate that. This is why I believe I can make a contribution to BreachPvP.

What issues do you see with Breach that you feel could be fixed?
    A minor issue that could be fixed on breach is the number of players, I think that when there are more people playing it brings the games to life and makes it ten times more fun to play.

Name a mistake you made during your time here on Breach? How did you fix that mistake? What did you learn from it?
    Oh yes. I made the mistake of putting a regen wall around my base and no other walls when the regens were disabled, and I learned it's best to stay focused on announcements and what people are saying around me. and I fixed it by making a new base.

Tell us your previous server moderation experience, with proof if applicable. If you lack previous experience, why should this not greatly affect your chances as a potential staff member?
    I have never had a staff experience on BreachPvP. And this should not affect my Application because I own a server of my own and I was an admin on another, so I know what's expected of me and how important this job is not only to me but to the other staff and too the server

Proof of Owning a server
    Discord: https://discord.gg/sVrsg2
    it's currently not open due to playing factions on BreachPvP

Why should we choose you, over any other applicant?
    I believe I should be chosen over others not because I'm better than anyone else but because I have been playing breach since the start, I know a lot of players on the server past and present and staff.
    I am a dedicated person who when given a job to do I do it as good and as well as I can whether its from helping a player to fixing a bug, I am calm around others, I don't get angry or overheated when under stress or pressure, I also take leadership professionally and lovingly, I think this puts me in front of others. If I get staff on BreachPvP it will for fill my dream since I was 11 playing Breach. I have been working hard learning how to deal with hackers how to talk to people and slowly calm them down and find out what's going on, I've learned to see through things that are not true like lies. so If you choose me for your next staff member I will do my job, care for others and help this server grow to what its meant to be. I also understand that no Staff Member Is higher than anyone when it comes to rules, the Staff are only here to stop people from not following the rules. We are all the same and Equal and don't have a right to use hacks or not follow rules just because we have a rank.

Tell us your greatest strengths? How would these help you during your time staffing, if accepted?
    A strength I have is knowing what hacks are when I see them and I am fast reacted to reports and I can build really well. I don't take anything for granted and I take leadership with a mindset of what comes next, I take things slowly I don't rush anything I believe I am a really calm person when it comes to interviews, talking to people or just in general. I know when a staff member is doing the wrong or right thing like being in /v when you're doing something at another faction base (TheGenerous). I can quickly get back to someone in need. I can see trouble before it happens and I can see a lie as its being told. I don't see my self as A higher or even better player the others even if I have a Staff rank I still see my self as a normal player who likes to play factions, but when I'm needed or wanted for something like a hacker or player report I will always Attend the situation in a professional and orderly fashion.

What about your greatest weaknesses? How do you get past them?
    A weakness I have is Dyslexia, I get past it by reading the word or sentence twice. I am a very heart touched person so I do not like being yelled at I can get a little bit emotional but I never react back because I respect everyone. I sometimes take things into personal matters when it's not a personal matter. A weakness I have in the game is I am really bad at counting in my head and get easily distracted by others and other things the way I get past this I stop for a few minutes thinking about what's happening next and I go do it.

Are you active on our Discord server?
    Very, I am keeping up with Announcements and giveaways, and helping people in the chat when I can

Is there anything else you'd like to add?
    I believe that this server has a lot of great people playing it like FeestJesus and all the other Staff Members and they make sure the server will grow to be it's very best. If I get staff I will bring more ideas to the server whether you use them or not and I will help others reach their goals.
    This has been my dream since I started playing this server, I saw a staff member who was nice, funny and professional, and ever since then, I've wanted to be Staff on this server.
    I have also been helping a lot of people with all that I can, like Helping Fox with a player that was trying to prove him wrong, helping the newcomers with how to play factions.

So Thankful for your time to read this, much appreciated! and good luck to other applicants!
    Cheers Bjben!:D
    Last edited: Dec 11, 2018 at 10:08 PM
  2. FoxPlayz101

FoxPlayz101 Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Hey BjBen,

I allowed you to skip your 2 weeks because I felt your app was nice, you just needed to be more active. I like the details and good luck.

Your Favorite Fox,
    FoxPlayz101
  3. Bjben

Bjben Active Member

Thanks fox!
  4. Thicness

Thicness Well-Known Member

Good luck!
    -Thicness
  5. Bjben

Bjben Active Member

thanks man!
  6. Nice apply, Ass long i applied tho still like ur apply ! <3 nice detail.

Greetz, Dennis.

-=( PvPer on Factions Yellow )=-
  7. Bjben

Bjben Active Member

Thanks man, and Good luck with your Application!
  8. ImPuppyHD

ImPuppyHD Senior Moderator Staff Member Sr. Moderator

Hello!

As ive heard, Fox has let you bypass the 2 week period of reapplying.

I dont see anything wrong with the application although you could use detail here and there.

With that being said, Have a good day and good luck!
  9. Bjben

Bjben Active Member

Thanks, Puppy and ill read through and see what I can add, have a great day and thanks again
  10. ImPuppyHD

Hello!

Your application thread will be locked and other members of the forums besides staff can reply to this thread. This is happening because the staff team and I have come to the agreement that yours is really really good. You can edit your thread and make your application even better than it already is.

You should either here from me or @4thReichLeader soon. Good Luck.
    Bjben likes this.
  11. xd_Azures

xd_Azures Helper Staff Member Helper

I like the amount of detail he has put into the application. I don't know what else to say other than its hard picking which other people should join the staff team.
    Bjben likes this.
  12. ImPuppyHD

Your thread and application have been unlocked so players can now add their opinions and you can fix and add more detail.
  13. Bjben

Bjben Active Member

Thank you puppy!
  14. Bjben

Bjben Active Member

I have edited it and read through a number of times over the last few minutes, Hope yall have a good day, luv ya
  15. SkrtTheSloth

SkrtTheSloth Junior Moderator Staff Member Jr. Moderator

Your application is really strong and outstanding. I can tell you took a good time into developing your staff application. Good luck and I would hope to see you soon.
    Have a great day!
  16. Bjben

Bjben Active Member

Thanks for the feedback Sloth, Have a nice day as well!:)

the one and only

Bjben!
  17. Bjben

Bjben Active Member

I have added a few things to "Why should we choose you, over any other applicant?"
    And again thank you all for your feedback and help!

the one and only

Bjben!
  18. Capitalising

Capitalising Well-Known Member

19. Bjben

Bjben Active Member

vouch? I have no idea what that means haha

the one and only

Bjben!
  20. Capitalising

Capitalising Well-Known Member