Closed Banned v2 - i made an appeal the other day but i made a mistake

Discussion in 'Closed Appeals' started by ImUsuallyGood, Dec 30, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ImUsuallyGood

ImUsuallyGood New Member

What is your (in-game, forums, Discord) name? : My Ign Is ImUsuallyGood my forums name is ImUsuallyGood and im not on breachpvp's discord but my discord is vDeleted2002#9385

What is the (in-game, forums, Discord) name of the staff member(s) who issued the punishment(s)? : Ign - Slipest and i assume hit forums name is Slipest and dont know his discord sorry..

Do you agree you did something wrong in this situation? : I was banned for hacking but i wasnt on a client i admit to using an auto clicker but the cps was Min: 7 and max: 11

For how long are you banned? : It was already 30 days but i left it a few days and it was on 23 days left then I made an appeal but in my appeal I put permanently because I thought it was a different server and i got re-banned for 30 days

Why do you feel like this punishment was unjust, or why do you feel like it should be removed? : i think it should be removed because... yes i was autoclicking but it wasnt that high and i was only autoclicking cus i was 3 barring so non of my hits would've connected if i wasnt on a autoclicker im sorry for doing and im very certain it wont happen again,,, please unban me <3 thanks for taking time and reading
  2. FoxPlayz101

FoxPlayz101 Well-Known Member

First off, No matter what you bars are there is no exuse to hacking im sorry. and Second, idk about the ban resetting back to 30 days, I will check everything and if this is true you should get your ban less but not unban. However, if this is a lie and you were planning to get less days then your ban might be upped in time.
  3. ImUsuallyGood

ImUsuallyGood New Member

@FoxPlayz101 i promise my ban was on like 23 days left then i made the mistake and he reset it to 30 days its not his fault i gave him wrong info and he followed for for the inconvenience
  4. ImPuppyHD

ImPuppyHD Well-Known Member

You ban has expired.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.