Accepted Ban for Mute evading

Discussion in 'Closed Appeals' started by Clemente Carranza, Jun 11, 2019.

1. I was muted and then someone told me to PM them which I wasnt aware would get me In trouble. The moment I messaged that person What he said to staff " he's mute evading". I was set up. Please check logs if necessary. I might be one of the biggest donators aswell and will continue too hopefully. It was issued by vadex.

But I understand I do spam alot so even if I try to help a player out, next time just PM them or anyone else. I am sorry.
    Last edited: Jun 11, 2019
  2. Weyo_

Weyo_ Well-Known Member

Hey clemente Waddup It would be great if you add the Screens ( Proof with in this thread )
    Clemente Carranza likes this.
  3. I couldn't. I tried to tell them the guy set me up but vadex banned me almost instantly when the guy yelled it out. Logs definitely show it
  4. Anyways weyo its nice to meet you. Heard good things about you.
  5. Weyo_

Weyo_ Well-Known Member

Who was the guy btw XD Just asking
  6. Kusita something like that
  7. Weyo_

Weyo_ Well-Known Member

Oh hell no.... If you can send me the logs or just add them on here i can get you unbanned Weyo_( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)_#3628
  8. Have no access to logs. I couldnt screenshot because I got banned almost immediately after he set me up
  9. Weyo_

Weyo_ Well-Known Member

Wait whats your discord
  10. Clem321#9101 but hey it's fine if I cant get the unban. Things happen
  11. Weyo_

Weyo_ Well-Known Member

Its just not fair we all know who kiusta is its a scumbag ( Demoted ) staff aswell
  12. _Vadex_

_Vadex_ Senior Moderator Staff Member Retired Sr. Moderator

Sr. Mod _Vadex_

Weyo you are not staff there for you will not be handling punishment appeals. I will handle this myself. Thank you

@Clemente Carranza
    When making a ban appeal you need to follow the proper format provided at the top of the punishment appeals. I particularly handled this situation so I dont really need much information from you. Let me explain this. When you are muted you need to wait your mute out. Messages in private are considered mute evade as well as disbanding making a new faction as well as changing faction name. You only messaged. You messaged Kiusta and you also Messaged me. Therefore I banned for messages to me not for kiusta. I understand the message send to me was an explanation but I wouldnt have banned for what kiusta had gotten to do but I did ban for you message me. I will unban right now considering everything. Only thing I as is you edit your post to be in proper format.
  13. Weyo_

Weyo_ Well-Known Member

Free speech stop ignoring it !
  14. What is your (in-game, forums, Discord) name?
    ClementeCarranza/Clemente Carranza/ Clem321#9101

What is the (in-game, forums, Discord) name of the staff member(s) who issued the punishment(s)?
    _Vadex_

Do you agree you did something wrong in this situation?
    Staff member cleared up what he meant so its fine now

For how long are you banned?
    1 day

Why do you feel like this punishment was unjust, or why do you feel like it should be removed?
    again he has cleared up his motive so its fine now.
  15. all done my man
  16. _Vadex_

_Vadex_ Senior Moderator Staff Member Retired Sr. Moderator

Well done I'll have you unbanned shortly. This request has been Accepted.
  17. alr still banned incase you were wondering lol, btw what's your discord?
  18. Weyo_

Weyo_ Well-Known Member

_Vadex_#9759