Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Punishment Appeals' started by Corruptness, Dec 28, 2018.

1. Corruptness

Corruptness New Member

What is your (in-game, forums, Discord) name?
    In game i'm Corruptness Dylanosaur 234miner Machine_Cupid and my discord name is Merk#7149

What is the (in-game, forums, Discord) name of the staff member(s) who issued the punishment(s)?
    4thReichLeader 4thReichLeader#1191

Do you agree you did something wrong in this situation?
    yes
    For how long are you banned?
    2 weeks

Why do you feel like this punishment was unjust, or why do you feel like it should be removed?

Well my alt account was banned Dylanosaur and has been for like 3 days ish because he was afking on my island and got banned for "Innapropriate island image" Has no connection to my island what so ever other than hes afking on it since we never invited any of my alts to our island so thats a false ban there then all my other accounts were banned because of ban evasion after I was told by MLGfox in game that he wouldnt ban me if I took down the swastica so I took it down to come back in the morning banned on all my alts for ban evasion from one of my alt accounts not even connected to my island in any way shape or form so I feel the punishment was unjust and should be removed since the first ban that got me and all my alts ban was false and the only reason I didnt appeal is because of it being a hassle I talked to xd_Auras and he asked me about it and i told him and he said it was fine so didnt MLGfox he also asked be about the banned account on my ip and said it was fine. Also stating in the rules "Inappropriate [item] / Inappropriate /ah items: Inappropriate name on an [item], /ah
    • 10-30 min ban depending on the severity. Confiscate the item." I was given a 5 day ban on an alt not even invited to my island
    Last edited: Dec 28, 2018
  2. Bjben

Bjben Well-Known Member

If (one) of your accounts got banned, and you are using the other accounts connected to your IP its still ban evasion because when you get ban you're meant to not be able to get back on even if they're not part of your island. Also, the Swastica shlould never have been the in the first place, this is not an unjust ban it's perfectly just. But I do believe staff should lower the ban time to 1 week because you did take the "inappropriate" item down as you were asked by a moderator to do so
  3. Corruptness

Corruptness New Member

Okay well the swastica wasnt even put on the island by me and also the account that got banned was an alt and MLGfox and xd_asures both asked me about the banned account on my IP and said it was fine and MLGfox said if I take it down I wouldnt get banned and also what I said before was the alt wasnt even on the island and therefore couldnt be to blame for the swastica since they werent cooped they werent added to the island so therefore that ban is unjust and the ban evasion was cleared up by MLGfox and xd_asures when they asked about it
  4. Bjben

Bjben Well-Known Member

Okay, but it was 4thrichleader that banned not MLGfox right?
  5. Corruptness

Corruptness New Member

yeah but ur not staff right? im so annoyed rn im just tryna get unbanned i dont need ur imput unless ur a staff
  6. Bjben

Bjben Well-Known Member

well, what you have just said in the first two comments makes no sense of each other.
  7. Corruptness

Corruptness New Member

then read them again?
  8. Bjben

Bjben Well-Known Member

thats not the point i was getting at, you have not said anything about 4th banning you, only MLG and xd_ telling you to do somthing, and are you ban on your main account aswell?
  9. Corruptness

Corruptness New Member

Im banned on my main account thats why im apealing...My alt got banned for a swastica on my island and my main account got banned for ban evading ima say that the alt getting banned is false because the alt wasnt connected to the island through coop or is add so they false banned my alt and banned all my other accounts for ban evasion wich i cleared up with mlgfox and xd_azures
  10. Bjben

Bjben Well-Known Member

Okay, staff, this ban is mostly unjust, he removed the swastika from the island when asked to do it but said name MLGfox, and the Alts were supposedly not on the island at the time, but the only just thing was ban evading by the accounts, this ban should be shortened.
    Corruptness likes this.
  11. Corruptness

Corruptness New Member

Bjben what do I gotta do to get the staff to look at this ive told them to check it on discord but they said ask again and ill deny it and its been 7 hours and im the only ban appeal on these forums
  12. Bjben

Bjben Well-Known Member

Please dont pressure the staff, they will get to it when they can. best thing to do is just wait