Auxiliarily's Staff Application.

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by Auxiliarily, Dec 27, 2018.

1. Auxiliarily

Auxiliarily New Member

(-) In-Game Username: My In-Game Username is Auxiliarily.
    (-) DiscordTag (ex. Name#1234): My discord tag is auxiliarily#3724.
    (-) First Name (Optional): My First name is Sam, but I do prefer that people call me Auxiliarily or Aux.
    (-) Current Age: Currently I am 15 years of age.
    (-) Timezone / Country: My Timezone is CET and I live in The Netherlands.

(-) When are you most active? How many hours can you provide to Breach in a week?
    I am most active on the server on the weekends, but I can also provide a lot of hours to Breach on most of the weekdays (not as much as on the weekends though). I'm at least 2 hours online every day of the week, averaging 3-4 hours a day. I play on Breachpvp about 28 hours a week.

Monday: 3 Hours.
    Tuesday: 3 Hours.
    Wednesday: 2-3 Hours.
    Thursday: 3 Hours.
    Friday: 4-5 Hours.
    Saturday and Sunday: 5-6 hours each day.

(-) Which server(s) are you most active on? What is it about that particular gamemode that keeps you interested?
    Since the release of the Green (Skyblock) server, I have been playing it non-stop. I have had a short Minecraft break, so I have not played Factions for a while. My current playtime on the green server is 1 day and 12 hours, 4 days after the release. I find this particular gamemode, Skyblock, really interesting and I haven't stopped playing it ever since the launch. Why I find it interesting is not only the gamemode Skyblock itself but also the community. Everyone is very competitive but still kind and nice to each other. This is something I did not really experience on Yellow and Red. I still love to hop on Red and Yellow server occasionally, but only to chat with people.

(-)
    Have you ever been banned on BreachPvP? If so, why should this not affect your chances?

I have never been banned on BreachPvP, but I do regret some things I did in the past. A year ago I used to be a real toxic player, I did not really curse at people but just got a bit mad. This is something I regret and would not do again in the future. If I were banned on BreachPvP, I personally think this does affect my chances, because a good staff member should know the rules by heart and respect them.

(-)
    How do you feel that you'd make a contribution to Breach with the position you're applying for?

I think I would make a contribution to the BreachPvP staff team and the server itself because I can talk to the players on the server easily and help them on the server with minor problems, even though I do not have a staff rank. The second thing is that I have the necessary experience about the rules and the server. I have been playing for a long time and know how the server changed and how the rules changed too. I also have a few good ideas for the server, such as improvements on gamemodes and other stuff. I will talk about that in the next paragraph.

(-)
    What issues do you see with Breach that you feel could be fixed?

As a whole, BreachPvp is a great server with great features, but I do think there are some minor mistakes here and there. To begin with, there is one pretty big issue going on at the moment. I do not know if this problem occurs on the Yellow and Red server, but it is a big issue on Green. For the past few days, the lag makes the server unplayable. I know it is only here for a few days, so it is not that big of an issue. The second thing is that the Skyblock server could be a bit boring sometimes. To solve this issue there needs to be more custom stuff, such as spawners who drop different types of ores or items. The server could also add events that happen every few days/weeks, this keeps the players coming to the server and it makes it more interesting. The last concern is the amount of staff online, it is not a big issue but it would be nice for players to have someone to talk to when they need help. I think I could have a big contribution to this, because of the amount of time I play per day.

(-)
    Name a mistake you made during your time here on Breach? How did you fix that mistake? What did you
    learn from it?

I did not make a lot of mistakes during my time on BreachPvP, but the one I talked about in the 'Have you ever been banned on BreachPvP' paragraph is one mistake is regret. I fixed that particular mistake by trying to be nicer to people and by trying not to get toxic about the little things. What I learned from it, is that being nice to people gets people to be nice to you. It also makes playing on the server a lot more enjoyable and I do enjoy playing on BreachPvP more now since I started being nicer.

(-) Tell us your previous server moderation experience, with proof if applicable. If you lack previous experience, why should this not greatly affect your chances as a potential staff member?

I do not have any experience in moderating a server, but I do have some experience in making a server. I used to make my own servers to test plugins and just to have fun. I do not think this should make my moderating skills better though. What I do think that will give me a bigger chance of becoming a staff member, is my knowledge of the rules and my talking skills. I think they will make up for the fact that I do not have any moderation experience because I trust in my skills and still know a few things about making a server.

(-) Why should we choose you, over any other applicant?

You should choose me over any other applicant because of my knowledge of the rules and my experience on BreachPvp. I also think that I am other than other applicants because most players who apply for staff tell you that they want to be staff because they 'want to catch hackers.' I do not want this. I just want to help the players in need of help, when there are no other staff members online. I want to be there to talk to people and play with them.

(-)
    Tell us your greatest strengths? How would these help you during your time staffing, if accepted?

My greatest strengths are talking to people and meeting new people, my experience on BreachPvP and my knowledge about the rules. I can also speak a few languages, but I do not think I will need that very often. These strengths will help me during my time staffing because for me the most important thing about being staff is helping people, and in my eyes, that job suits me perfectly.

(-)
    What about your greatest weaknesses? How do you get past them?

I do not have a lot of weaknesses. My greatest weaknesses would be that I was very toxic in the past. I already got past this weakness as I told earlier in my application. My second weakness is my impatience. I could get a bit annoyed when someone gets on my nerves, but this does not happen that often. When it happens, I just try to let it go and continue playing on the server.

(-)
    Are you active on our Discord server?

To be honest, I am not active a lot on the Discord server. I do check it a few times per day, just to check if there are any updates or other things. If I will be accepted, I am going to be more active on the Discord server though because I think it is not only important for staff to help in-game, but also on the discord server if people need help.

(-)
    Is there anything else you'd like to add?

I know I have been active last month, but I think this does not affect my chances. I have been playing for a long time and I know a lot of people who used to play. I would like to wish other people luck with their own staff applications. To all the other players, I would like to wish everyone a happy new year in advance.

This is my first staff application, so please, if there are things you like or dislike, please tell it to me, so I could change this.

Thank you for taking the time to read my application ;).

Note: I am on a new forum account because I lost my old one.
    Last edited: Dec 29, 2018
  2. Varsityz

Varsityz Member

-1 never seen you ingame + bad layout
  3. Bjben

Bjben Helper Staff Member Helper

I have not seen you in game I don't think, but nice detail could add more around some parts and I like the layout!
  4. Auxiliarily

Auxiliarily New Member

Could you tell me, what makes the layout bad?
    Last edited: Dec 28, 2018
  5. Varsityz

Varsityz Member

The text is bold, its hard to read imo
  6. Zenofain

Zenofain Helper Staff Member Helper

-1 Never see you on at all. unbold the responses keep the questions bolded. Fix some grammar mistakes. be more active.
  7. Thicness

Thicness Well-Known Member

never seen you
    Random
    Toxic as hell

Good luck (ull need it)
    -Thicness
  8. Rehurt

Rehurt Well-Known Member

Why do you use italics it doesn’t help
  9. Windows

Windows New Member

+1 - he is active, just on Red and Green. Good detail.