Auqend Staff Application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by Auqend, May 11, 2019.

1. Auqend

Auqend New Member

In-Game Username: Auqend
    DiscordTag (ex. Name#1234): LogicalHax#9897
    First Name (Optional): Dylan
    Current Age: 15
    Timezone / Country:
    Easter Daylight Time/ North Carolina

When are you most active? How many hours can you provide to Breach in a week?

In the afternoons and or mornings. I can provide at least 2 hrs a day in the weekdays and 4 or more hrs in weekends. I usually get home around 5:00 pm due to my school being very weird and having more school hours then normal. I eat then usually get on for 2 hrs until I have to do chores and other stuff, but I try to stay along as I can. I can try to go on as much as possible but now that testing weeks are coming up it will get a lot more difficult.

Which server(s) are you most active on? What is it about that particular gamemode that keeps you interested?
    I like to play on Yellow and wanting to start playing on Red. Even though there is a bit of lag when I pvp, it is a real thrill when I pvp on here. I have been playing here way back then with my friends and that was a blast. This is one of very little servers I actually get excitement while playing. I get a lot of memories from back then and that's why its so easy to play on here.
    Have you ever been banned on BreachPvP? If so, why should this not affect your chances?
    I have never hacked in minecraft in general because I do not see the point of using hacks to play or do things like pvp. If I were to hack then I would probably get really bored of minecraft since it would be way to easy. I do not hack in breach and was just ssed recently and found to not be hacking. So thats very good proof that I do not hack and would never hack.

How do you feel that you'd make a contribution to Breach with the position you're applying for?
    I would like to become helper so I can have the power to do what I need to to keep toxicity at its lowest. I can also do whatever you guys want me to do to and extent. I am a hard worker and hopefully I can prove it to you guys and girls.

What issues do you see with Breach that you feel could be fixed?
    An issue I know I faced a lot back then was scamming and tpa trapping and hopefully
    I can stop that if I were to be approved. I know how it felt to be scammed and it was not fun. I could also handle toxicity and all around toxic players, I will handle the situation as smooth and calmly as possible.

Name a mistake you made during your time here on Breach? How did you fix that mistake? What did you
    learn from it?

One mistake I recently made was to do things that are stupid like giving spawners to a guy who clearly was gonna scam me. I didn't care that much but I knew that if that person felt like it was easy to scam people that the person would go around and scam many more people that would actually care. So I decided to take things seriously and also inform people about the scammer.

Tell us your previous server moderation experience, with proof if applicable. If you lack previous experience, why should this not greatly affect your chances as a potential staff member?
    I do not have any previous moderation experience and I hope this wont affect my chances because I will work hard and learn to be a good helper/moderator in due time. I have never tried out for staff for any other servers because It never really grabbed my attention like BreachPvp did. I am also glad that I am taking a chance on one of my favorite servers.

Why should we choose you, over any other applicant?
    In reality there is no clear evidence on why to choose me than any other player, but what I can tell you is that I will work hard to not disappoint you guys and since this is my first time take it serious while having fun in the process. I know that other people have talents and other things that maybe I don't have, but I cannot help that.

Tell us your greatest strengths? How would these help you during your time staffing, if accepted?
    I take a lot of time to just work on what I think needs work on, which can be building things like bases, new maps, pvp/koth designs, and etc. I can also just be here to do what a helper/moderator needs to do. When I start something I try my hardest to keep going until its finished or until I really can't keep going. I am also pretty good at pvp, if this does any good.

What about your greatest weaknesses? How do you get past them?
    One of my weaknesses is school and sometimes I get home and I just don't have time to play. But I try to do my work ahead of time so I have that Time to play and most times it works, other times I just really cant.

Are you active on our Discord server?
    Not as of right now but I can and will if need be.

Is there anything else you'd like to add?
    No, that's it, thanks for taking the time to read this
    Last edited: May 21, 2019 at 3:08 AM
  2. CwRekZ_

CwRekZ_ New Member

Hello! Please bold the questions so it is easier to read and also seperate the questions from the answers! Also, add a lot more detail. Some color would look pretty good with it too.
  3. xd_Azures

xd_Azures Well-Known Member

Make sure you check and make sure everything that needs to be capitalized is capitalized... Name a different mistake please.
  4. _Vadex_

_Vadex_ Well-Known Member

You need to add a bit more detail on the questions
  5. UnknownToxic

UnknownToxic New Member

6. xd_Azures

He needs to know what to fix on his application if your going to just repeat what other people say just log out of your account and don't log back in cause I don't wanna read the same reply 10 different times by 10 different people.
  7. Weyo_

Weyo_ Well-Known Member

Dear
    Auqend i see you have an lack of detail . just take a look at the accepted applications and look how much they added . Make it atleast like 4/5 lines . If you need help with making you app just message me on discord Weyo_#3628. You still get a +1 from me because i see
    potency in you . Just fix the lack of detail .
  8. Kiusta

Kiusta Junior Moderator Staff Member Jr. Moderator

Auqend, this application this lacking detail, please add more detail to the more important questions.
  9. xd_Azures

Auqend I don't think you could tell but your missing detail. lol
  10. CharlieZX82

CharlieZX82 New Member

You need to add more detail to this app
  11. ImPuppyHD

ImPuppyHD Senior Moderator Staff Member Sr. Moderator

More information please
  12. Diabetes

Diabetes Active Member

Lack o’ detail m’boi
  13. Auqend

Auqend New Member

I have edited things and hopefully it is good enough. Tell me if I need to add anything.