Denied Aqua_Airpod's Staff Application

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by aqua_airpod, Feb 6, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. aqua_airpod

aqua_airpod New Member

In-Game Username: Aqua_Airpod
    DiscordTag (ex. Name#1234):Aqua__#8394
    First Name (Optional): Brandon
    Current Age: 14
    Timezone / Country: Central/ USA

When are you most active? How many hours can you provide to Breach in a week?

I am most active weekdays 4-9 P.M. I can provide 15 hours a week. I go to my dad's house two days a week and every other weekend so that will change my amount of playing time. On weekends with my mom I can put in more time. I will be able to put in 10 more hours on those weekends. Sorry for the inconsistency.

Which server(s) are you most active on? What is it about that particular gamemode that keeps you interested?

I am most active on any factions servers I can find, that my friends and I can enjoy. I like factions and skyblock the most for gamemodes. I like factions and skyblock because, they are very teamwork based and I like working with others.

Have you ever been banned on BreachPvP? If so, why should this not affect your chances?

I have never been banned on BreachPvP.

How do you feel that you'd make a contribution to Breach with the position you're applying for?

I feel my knowledge of the game is pretty good sense I have played Minecraft for years. I know commands of factions and skyblock and I am a quick to learning new commands. I am also, very involved with servers I play on. Lastly, I am a outgoing person that is willing to help anyone.

What issues do you see with Breach that you feel could be fixed?

I don't see any bugs or issues that could be fixed. I think the server has good plugins that work well.

Name a mistake you made during your time here on Breach? How did you fix that mistake? What did youlearn from it?

I have not played long on this server and I can't think of any mistakes. But on other servers I have made command errors and have corrected them and learned from it. Everyone makes mistakes owning up to them and correcting them is what counts.

Tell us your previous server moderation experience, with proof if applicable. If you lack previous experience, why should this not greatly affect your chances as a potential staff member?

I have applied for helper on PvPWars I didn't get approved because I was to young at the time. I do not have proof of my other experience. I was staff on a server called "LeafMC". I was an admin on a friends old server but he had to shut it down because it costed too much.

Why should we choose you, over any other applicant?

You should choose me because, I am quick to reply to people in need of help. Also, I have a good personality that would be good for a staff member. One other reason is that I have factions experience and staff experience. These are obviously opinions but, I think I would make a good fit on the BreachPvP staff team.

Tell us your greatest strengths? How would these help you during your time staffing, if accepted?

My greatest strengths are being nice to everyone I see. I feel being outgoing and helpful are necessary traits of being a staff member. I can play a lot, after school. Which will help me to be reliable as a staff member.

What about your greatest weaknesses? How do you get past them?

My greatest weakness would have to be (playing wise) going to my dad's house sometimes and that makes my playing time less. I overcome this by playing a lot when I can and getting school work done in my study hall and finding other time throughout the day.

Are you active on our Discord server?

Although, I have not played on the server for a long period of time. I can be very active on discord because, I always have discord open and I also have it on my phone so I can reply quickly.

Is there anything else you'd like to add?

The only thing I would like to add is that I would like to thank you for taking your time to read this. Also, I hope I get to be apart of your staff team.
    Last edited: Feb 6, 2019
  2. Kiusta

Kiusta Well-Known Member

Hello Airpods! Overall this application is lacking a lot of detail, please add more detail to the significant questions... oh no he can't hear me he's wearing airpods
    xd_Azures likes this.
  3. ImPuppyHD

ImPuppyHD Well-Known Member

Sorry your application has been denied because of the fact that you have very little detail. You may reapply in 2 weeks. Take care
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.