Denied Application

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by lavonti rezende, Jan 13, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lavonti rezende

lavonti rezende New Member

username: zVolcanic
    Discord Tag: zVolcainc
    First Name: Lavonti
    Current Age: 16 Male
    Time Zone: EST/ United States
    I am active by 4:30 and I could provide anywhere from 14 to 28 hours a week.
    I am Most active on Factions red/yellow, what keeps me interested is the factions game mode has always been entertaining to me, I just always found the concept behind it interesting.
    No, I've never been banned from Breach PvP.
    I feel I could contribute because I'm able to give many hours, and I am also willing to donate money to improve the server and make it as enjoyable as possible for the users.
    If I'm going to be completely honest I feel like there could be more staff that interacts with the users, like the new users that need a faction never get invited, so they are left to fend for themselves, don't get me wrong I've met some of the staff and I do think they are great and friendly, but I feel like theres always room for improvement.
    1 mistake I made on breach is I didn't give an Iron Golem spawner enough room, and I found the solution to this problem by contacting an official that would have the answer. After this incident I learned the space needed for some spawners and I met the owner of the server briefly and one of his staff.
    I do not have any experience, but I believe this shouldn't effect my chances because everybody has to start somewhere, everybody started where I am now, and someone gave them a chance allowing them to become something great, everyone starts off with no knowledge until they find someone to teach them, and I'm asking for you guys to give me a chance to learn from you and eventually become a senior staff member.
    I feel you should chose me because I have plenty of time to dedicate to this server, and I am very social, Just, fair, and understanding, but don't take some of my traits for weaknesses because if someone does something wrong I won't hesitate to take the proper actions required.
    My greatest strengths is I am very sociable and helpful, I am also very interactive with people, and would have no problems interacting with the users.
    I can't really think of a greatest weakness, but whenever I go through something I go to my friends to get me through it, or if I get accepted my co-workers, because we are supposed to be like a family after all.
    I am in the Breach PvP discord, but I'm not really active in it, I have used it to speak to staff but thats it.
    I would just like to add that I would love to be apart of the family you guys have, and I'm ready for the journey.
  2. Thicness

Thicness Well-Known Member

There are only awnsers
    Put the questions
    Also, add more detail
    Do a color code
    Put space between awnsers
  3. xd_Azures

xd_Azures Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Please BOLD the questions. You can also fix your application by spacing the questions and answers. Please add colors but not a ton so it doesn’t “hurt” people’s eyes.
  4. ImPuppyHD

ImPuppyHD Senior Moderator Staff Member Sr. Moderator

There are too many errors with this application to fix it.

You have been Denied. You may reapply in 15 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.