Denied Application

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by lavonti rezende, Jan 13, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lavonti rezende

lavonti rezende New Member

username: zVolcanic
    Discord Tag: zVolcainc
    First Name: Lavonti
    Current Age: 16 Male
    Time Zone: EST/ United States
    I am active by 4:30 and I could provide anywhere from 14 to 28 hours a week.
    I am Most active on Factions red/yellow, what keeps me interested is the factions game mode has always been entertaining to me, I just always found the concept behind it interesting.
    No, I've never been banned from Breach PvP.
    I feel I could contribute because I'm able to give many hours, and I am also willing to donate money to improve the server and make it as enjoyable as possible for the users.
    If I'm going to be completely honest I feel like there could be more staff that interacts with the users, like the new users that need a faction never get invited, so they are left to fend for themselves, don't get me wrong I've met some of the staff and I do think they are great and friendly, but I feel like theres always room for improvement.
    1 mistake I made on breach is I didn't give an Iron Golem spawner enough room, and I found the solution to this problem by contacting an official that would have the answer. After this incident I learned the space needed for some spawners and I met the owner of the server briefly and one of his staff.
    I do not have any experience, but I believe this shouldn't effect my chances because everybody has to start somewhere, everybody started where I am now, and someone gave them a chance allowing them to become something great, everyone starts off with no knowledge until they find someone to teach them, and I'm asking for you guys to give me a chance to learn from you and eventually become a senior staff member.
    I feel you should chose me because I have plenty of time to dedicate to this server, and I am very social, Just, fair, and understanding, but don't take some of my traits for weaknesses because if someone does something wrong I won't hesitate to take the proper actions required.
    My greatest strengths is I am very sociable and helpful, I am also very interactive with people, and would have no problems interacting with the users.
    I can't really think of a greatest weakness, but whenever I go through something I go to my friends to get me through it, or if I get accepted my co-workers, because we are supposed to be like a family after all.
    I am in the Breach PvP discord, but I'm not really active in it, I have used it to speak to staff but thats it.
    I would just like to add that I would love to be apart of the family you guys have, and I'm ready for the journey.
  2. Thicness

Thicness Well-Known Member

There are only awnsers
    Put the questions
    Also, add more detail
    Do a color code
    Put space between awnsers
  3. xd_Azures

xd_Azures Well-Known Member

Please BOLD the questions. You can also fix your application by spacing the questions and answers. Please add colors but not a ton so it doesn’t “hurt” people’s eyes.
  4. ImPuppyHD

ImPuppyHD Well-Known Member

There are too many errors with this application to fix it.

You have been Denied. You may reapply in 15 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.