Denied Ampzy/xExiledpvpx

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by Evan Douglas Strubing, Jul 5, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. In-Game Username: Its now ampzy but was xexiledpvpx
    DiscordTag (ex. Name#1234):Amps#9509
    First Name (Optional):Evan
    Current Age:19
    Timezone / Country: EST United States

When are you most active? How many hours can you provide to Breach in a week?
    i'm most active in the mornings/afternoons in EST because of my weird work schedule at the moment but that will be changing in the near future and in the past week i've put in about 12 hours but this was a busy week for me and i usually put in around id say close to 20-24 hours weekly

Which server(s) are you most active on? What is it about that particular gamemode that keeps you interested?
    I'm mostly on Yellow now because of the recent map reset and I'm loving every second of it so far, the thing that keeps me most interesting in yellow is the constant need for teamwork and communication along with coordination because that's something i feel that is one of my strong suits

Have you ever been banned on BreachPvP? If so, why should this not affect your chances?
    I have not been banned on BreachPvP at all, and i plan to keep it that way.
    How do you feel that you'd make a contribution to Breach with the position you're applying for?
    I would make a contribution by enforcing the rules and trying to guide new players into the right direction which would then make them want to tell their friends about the good experience therefore making the server grow and flourish even more so than it is now.
    What issues do you see with Breach that you feel could be fixed?
    In my opinion I think the rules or a link to the rules should be more clearly presented so it would make it easier to reference or for people to check it out if needed, i say this because i myself have not seen any official links to the rules or anything in game that tells me about them.
    Name a mistake you made during your time here on Breach? How did you fix that mistake? What did you learn from it?
    The mistake i have in mind happened a couple of years ago when I thought because i had donated that i was above the rules and i figured out i really wasnt by taking a couple mutes for some of the disrespectful things i had said, and i've learned that just because you donate money to a server doesn't mean the rules don't apply to you, everyone is under those set rules and they are set rules for a reason. I fixed this mistake by really reflecting on myself and maturing over the year or two that i stopped playing minecraft.

Tell us your previous server moderation experience, with proof if applicable. If you lack previous experience, why should this not greatly affect your chances as a potential staff member?
    I currently have zero previous moderation experience, I think this shouldnt greatly sway your opinion of me because everyone has to start somewhere to get experience and i would love to join this team and proudly put this server on any applications i may choose to if i would get accepted and then decide to leave and apply somewhere else. (Honestly i don't see that happening because i love the atmosphere of this server)
    Why should we choose you, over any other applicant?
    The main reason why i think i should be chosen is because of my maturity over others, i know when to admit i'm wrong and not let a situation keep snowballing into something bigger and i think i could handle many problems more professionally.
    Tell us your greatest strengths? How would these help you during your time staffing, if accepted?
    My greatest strengths are listening, communication, decision making, and team work, I think these set of skills would help immensely when it comes to being a staff member because every good staff team needs to be able to communicate, Listening is also a great strength to have when sorting out a problem between to disgruntled players and hearing out both sides and showing both sides that you genuinely care about what they're saying.
    What about your greatest weaknesses? How do you get past them?
    My greatest weakness is my attention span, I was diagnosed with ADHD, that's not really something to blame it all on but it's something i live with and am trying very hard to live with and work on my attention span along with it.
    Are you active on our Discord server?
    Yes, i actively join the lounge after work but since i have such a weird schedule there usually isn't anyone else on.
    Is there anything else you'd like to add?
    I'm 19 years old and i would really love to join the Staff team on this server and i think i would make a great addition to it.
    Last edited: Jul 5, 2019
  2. Bjben

Bjben Well-Known Member

space out your questions, add more detail
  3. xd_Azures

xd_Azures Well-Known Member

Please make sure you fix capitalization errors through out your application. Everything else looks fine maybe more detail, look at accepted applications to help you.
  4. _Vadex_

_Vadex_ Senior Moderator Staff Member Retired Sr. Moderator

Your application is being Denied you may reapply in 2 weeks time
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.