Denied Alw7sh998 Staff app

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by Fares, Feb 17, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fares

Fares New Member

n-Game Username: Alw7sh998
    DiscordTag (ex. Name#1234): Alw7sh#2953
    First Name (Optional): Fares
    Current Age: 19
    Timezone / Country: Canada EST
    When are you most active? How many hours can you provide to Breach in a week? Monday : 3-4 Got work hours
    Tuesday : 5-7 hours
    Wednesday : 2-3 Got work hours
    Thursday : 3-4 Got work hours
    Friday : 5-7 hours
    Saturday : 6-7 hours
    Sunday : 6-7 hours

Which server(s) are you most active on? What is it about that particular gamemode that keeps you interested? Im mostly on yellow, its a fun community and It meets what my expectations are for a good server.
    Have you ever been banned on BreachPvP? If so, why should this not affect your chances? No

How do you feel that you'd make a contribution to Breach with the position you're applying for? There are many reasons why I would be delighted to be part of the staff team on Breach. One of them would be to help clean all the servers and make sure that there is minimum toxicity running throughout every map. The reason why I would like to clear the toxicity from the chat is because I always see people verbally downgrading each-other in global. I would like to stop that toxicity and make sure everyone is equally respected. Another reason would be to make sure that all players have enough knowledge on how to start on a server like this. Or when they are clueless on what to do, they can come and talk to me as I'll always be active in Discord prepared. I also enjoy speaking to staff as they're all nice and welcoming when you're in doubt. Sixth I'd really enjoy being staff on Breach is because that this was the first server I started playing as a factions type server. This server was the best server I recommended to play on with my friends and to this day hackers are attempting to kill the server slowly. They ruin peoples fun by bypassing with their clients to damage peoples progress, That is the main reason why I would like to become staff. Another reason I'd like to be part of the staff team on Breach is because of the amount of people that do cheat and i have A great experience of screensharing which i am able to find any client to resolve the problem, I'd want to help them to the point where they don't have to do it again. Seventh I know I've recalled about people being toxic in chat, however to an extent we could add some more policy's on the toxicity as I see some people just come to this server for drama. I'd want to prove to them that this server has got nothing to do with that irrelevancy. If that works out this would make the server more enjoyable for people and a lot safer. I'd also like to try and get my staff experience on factions to a more knowledgeable point. Overall I hope you take into what I would like to do to help the server and should understand how much commitment i'm bringing.

What issues do you see with Breach that you feel could be fixed? There isn't any issues Right now feestjezus got them fixed <3.

Name a mistake you made during your time here on Breach? How did you fix that mistake? What did you
    learn from it?
    I got warned for toxicity but i i learned that theres no point of it and i stopped.

Tell us your previous server moderation experience, with proof if applicable. If you lack previous experience, why should this not greatly affect your chances as a potential staff member? I Was staff on MineHQ as a Senior-Mod i have recordings of me catching cheaters
    I was staff on Hysteria as a Mod+ i dont have recordings due to them making us delete them every 3 days
    I was staff on Velt as a Admin but not on this account it was my old one Vintix
    I was staff on Minemen as a dev/admin and i can proof that and show You my codes that i did for them
    I was staff on zonix as a Platform-Admin before it closes i was friends with Yincrad and Coords
    I was owner of Silverpvp back in like 3 years ago but i closed it
    I was Staff on Faithful as a Mod but i resigned and still friends with KillaMc and can get u proof

Why should we choose you, over any other applicant? The reason why I think you should accept me as staff, is because of all the commitment, knowledge and time I can bring to this server. I know every command for Factions, and as that's the server I specialize in. I understand the basics of screen-sharing and also can determine whether a cheater is being obvious and not. I also have a youtube channel with 2.2k Subscribers which I can help get players to enjoy this server. If I were to get staff, i'd be willing to upload staff series to try and help gain players. I can also record or take photographic evidence to support why they were warned/banned. I've been a supporter from your server as I bought myself keys and the top rank. Another reason you should accept me as staff, as I'll be putting my full potential in to helping as many players I can. I've started to help people on the server, by giving spawners to new starters and hosting my own drop party's for the server. Regardless I'd like to make a difference to Breach as I've been loyal to this server for the past all time Ive been playing. I'm always recording as I log on to minecraft, so any evidence that's needed will be prepared efficiently, for an example if I were to find a player i'd find suspicious i'd study it's characteristics and make sure there isn't anything secretly giving it an advantage. I'm a all round knowledge'd player when it comes to PvP as I've been doing it for years now so I'll have an idea if someones fishy or not. There is some of many features I can bring to the server overall. I hope you choose me over other people.
    Respectful
    I'm very respectful towards everybody and opinion told. You will never see me every backchat, engage in a form of bullying, overall I respect everybody for who they're
    Communication
    I'm brilliant at communicating with all sorts of people, (People who like to joke, people who like to be mature etc) I'd also be able to bring my teamwork/leadership skills to that staff team to help make choices.
    Maturity
    I'm a all rounded fair person who takes choices with care. I like to make sure everybody gets a say, I've got a fairly deep voice for my age.
    Honesty
    I'm a extremely honest person. If I were to of made any sort of mistake I'd own up to it. The mistakes I've made in the past have helped me learn to be who I'am today. If a player were to of asked me a question i'm not assured of I'd ask another staff member for some advice on how to reply to the question.
    Friendly
    Not to boast, I'm one of the most friendliest person you'd meet. I'm a nice welcoming player who will make sure people who're new to the server understand how and to start up. I'm always welcome for people to come and play some games, or chill out and chat if they wanted to.
    Dedication
    I'm insanely dedicated to playing Breach. I've been playing since 2018 to this day. I've bought all the ranks, gkits, keys, etc. Breach has been my home town since I've started playing Minecraft. This was my first Faction server I played.
    Effort
    The effort I've put in this server from day one, has been extreme attempting to grow the population more and more. advertising in every discord I owned/in. I've always convinced my friends to come try out this server as it's, the best running Faction server in my opinion. My effort shall continue to exceed as I proceed to go forwards.

Tell us your greatest strengths? How would these help you during your time staffing, if accepted? My Greatest Strengths that i am able to work under preasure and deal with any situation that comes towards me which includes the experience i have that helps me have this confidence, Iam also able to work and Help the server out in a lot of ways because Iam a Developer too.

What about your greatest weaknesses? How do you get past them? There is nothin much about weaknesses because i don't have any but there is something which i got to work on more and improve which is Dealing with any situation that involves not getting heated up quickly and that's it really for my weaknesses.

Are you active on our Discord server? Yes Iam Very active and Always able to help.

Is there anything else you'd like to add? Hopefully staff Get my Point of view and Ill be able to join the team
    Last edited: Feb 17, 2019
  2. SkrtTheSloth

SkrtTheSloth Retired Staff Member Retired

You should color code your application first to make it easier to read. Maybe just bold the questions
  3. Fares

Fares New Member

Thanks! Changes Been Done
  4. SkrtTheSloth

5. Fares

Fares New Member

6. SkrtTheSloth

then for when you wrote
    Dedication
    I'm insanely dedicated to playing Breach. I've been playing since 2018 to this day. I've bought all the ranks, gkits, keys, etc. Breach has been my home town since I've started playing Minecraft. This was my first Faction server I played.

we do not have g-kits. and that is word from word from the other application
  7. Fares

Fares New Member

Omega Kit is a gkit and it has been said multiple times in chat on yellow :)
  8. SkrtTheSloth

sureeee. oh well
  9. Fares

Fares New Member

Thanks For the Feedback <3
  10. Slipest

Slipest Well-Known Member

Denied due to plagiarism, you copied https://pastebin.com/qB3XG4xB, and also I checked your application on a plagiarism checker and it says https://gyazo.com/98d91d9da46ec4bb9ed073115387ad43, normal applications are below 10%.
  11. ImPuppyHD

ImPuppyHD Well-Known Member

You are now banned from applying for staff. We do not allow plagiarism for breachpvp applications. You may apply but you will not be accepted.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.