AgroUberDriver's Staff Application [US]

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by AgroUberDriver, May 11, 2019.

1. AgroUberDriver

AgroUberDriver New Member

In-Game Username:
    AgroUberDriver

DiscordTag (ex. Name#1234):
    AgroUberDriver#6413

First Name (Optional):
    Nick

Current Age:

Timezone / Country:
    EST(United States/East-Coast)

When are you most active? How many hours can you provide to Breach in a week?
    On weekdays I can typically play anywhere from 2 to 6 hours a day and on weekends I can usually play around 6 to 12 hours at most per day.

Which server(s) are you most active on? What is it about that particular game mode that keeps you interested?
    I am most active on yellow. That is where I started off on the server and I have always loved playing factions, as there is always something to do on the game mode.

Have you ever been banned on BreachPvP? If so, why should this not affect your chances?

I have never been banned on BreachPvp.
    How do you feel that you'd make a contribution to Breach with the position you're applying for?
    If I get staff on Breach there are multiple different contributions I could make. I notice a lot of time when I go on the server late at night the chat is very toxic. My goal is to make sure that when there is no staff online I am able to get on and make sure that the chat isn’t being spammed, or toxic. Another thing I can contribute to Breach is the ability to make new players feel welcome. When I see a new player join I always see other players who have experience on the server trolling them, which then results in them leaving. However, I feel that if those new players don’t get trolled and feel welcome on Breach, the server will grow to eventually be greater and have an even bigger community then it currently has.

What issues do you see with Breach that you feel could be fixed?
    I know one of the big issues right now is the fact that there aren’t really any new players joining. I stated earlier that I really want new players to feel welcome on Breach, and that is one of the main goals I want to accomplish while I am a staff member on Breach. Other than that there aren’t really any large issues that I feel need to be fixed on Breach at this time. The current state of the server is perfectly playable and pretty enjoyable.

Name a mistake you made during your time here on Breach? How did you fix that mistake? What did you learn from it?

During my time on Breach I’ve made a few mistakes. One of the big mistakes I made was that I was a little bit toxic when I first joined, but I now realized that Breach actually has a really chill community, that is always nice to talk to. From this experience I’ve learned not to just join a server and start being toxic to the community, and that I need to get to know the community of a server before I can make any judgments.

Tell us your previous server moderation experience, with proof if applicable. If you lack previous experience, why should this not greatly affect your chances as a potential staff member?

EnforcedMC:

FaithfulMC:

HCNations:

LibertyMC:

LitPvP:

Why should we choose you, over any other applicant?
    There are multiple reasons should choose me over any other applicant. One of the big reasons is because of my past experience. I see a lot of players that apply on Breach with little to no experience. However, I've been in the shoes of a staff member many times, and therefore know what it is like to be a staff member. Along with the pressure and responsibility that comes with it. Another reason you should accept me over other applicants is because of my understanding of the game. I've been playing Minecraft for over 6 years at this point, and factions in specific was one of the first game modes I started playing. I've always loved factions and it has been great to see how much it has evolved and grown since I first started. With that being said I know pretty much everything from top to bottom regarding the game mode. The last reason why you should choose me to be a staff member on Breach over other applicants is because of my activity and dedication to the server. Ever since I started playing Breach it has been one of the only servers I play. I really do enjoy playing on Breach, and ever since I started playing I can't stop. I really feel like Breach is the right server for me to be a part of, and I would never do anything to hurt the server.

Tell us your greatest strengths? How would these help you during your time staffing, if accepted?

Patience

I am typically a very patient person when waiting for someone to respond to me/finish something for me I am always very patient and I’m never in a rush. An example of how this would help me while staffing on BreachPvP is if a player is taking a long time to respond to me when I need him/her for something, I won’t get angry at them I will just wait for them patiently until they are free and able to respond to me.

Honesty
    I’m probably one of the most honest people you will meet. During all my time being staff on Minecraft servers, I’ve never not told the truth. Honesty is one of the most important qualities I feel that I can bring to the table. An example of how this would help me while staffing on BreachPvP is if I saw another staff member abuse for someone right in front of my eyes. I wouldn’t lie to the manager about it. I would be honest and tell him what I actually saw and what happened.

Respect
    As I grew up as a kid I always learned and remembered one thing. Treat other the way you want to be treated. I am always respectful to other, even when I am on the edge I just think to myself. How would I feel if someone said that to me. I feel like this could help me a lot on Breach due to the fact that on some other servers (not Breach) I sometimes see staff members losing their tempers with players, and having no respect at all for the players on their server. But I would never disrespect a player.

What about your greatest weaknesses? How do you get past them?
    One of my main weaknesses is inactivity. However, over the past few months I’ve gotten a lot more active. However, there are some periods of time that I may have a lot of stuff going on IRL, so I may not be active. I’ve done a lot to try to get past this weakness, I downloaded minechat on my phone, and even invested in my own laptop so that way I’m always able to be online even if I’m on vacation or out of my house when I’m needed.

Are you active on our Discord server?
    No currently, but I can be if needed.

Is there anything else you'd like to add?
    Nope, that’s pretty much it. :)

-Agro

2. Weyo_

Weyo_ Well-Known Member

1 day playtime....
  3. _Vadex_

_Vadex_ Well-Known Member

Decent application. Do you think you can add why your no longer staff at those servers and/or if you still are why that wont effect your staff time in breach
  4. Weyo_

Weyo_ Well-Known Member

1 Day of playtime 1 day......
  5. _Vadex_

_Vadex_ Well-Known Member

Weyo 1 day on play time doesnt mean anything so shush please
  6. AgroUberDriver

Sure thing, I will work on that whenever I get the chance. Thanks for the feedback!
  7. Weyo_

Weyo_ Well-Known Member

It does without the needed playtime you cant check if hes very toxic / abusive and shit .... and probs he doesnt know the rules
  8. UnknownToxic

UnknownToxic New Member

it doesn't matter I played 3 weeks and got helper, Agro add more details
  9. xd_Azures

xd_Azures Well-Known Member

*shakes head*
  10. Kiusta

Kiusta Junior Moderator Staff Member Jr. Moderator

Agro very nice application! Very organized, and professional. Let's work on the play time and when staff applications are being looked at, the staff team will let you know if you have made it!
  11. UnknownToxic

UnknownToxic New Member

since last time I checked you added more detail it's a +1 from me :)
  12. CharlieZX82

CharlieZX82 New Member

Nice App lots of detail very well layed out. I know your a newer player but Best of Luck
  13. ImPuppyHD

ImPuppyHD Senior Moderator Staff Member Sr. Moderator

1 day playtime is 24hrs, Its enough to get accepted, if I choose to accept him.
  14. Diabetes

Diabetes Active Member

That’s nothing, then everyone could be easily accepted, y’all should make the minimum of playtime to have achieved atleast 5 days if not more.
  15. Kiusta

Kiusta Junior Moderator Staff Member Jr. Moderator

Puppy has spoken.
    Diabetes and _Vadex_ like this.
  16. AgroUberDriver

Thanks for the feedback!
  17. Diabetes

Diabetes Active Member